Watching creepypastas in YT ruined my psyche as a child

Bars

Bars

Based
I was so impressed then that now I am deathly afraid of the dark. I literally sleep with a knife because I sweat and can't sleep because a fucking slenderman/any creepypasta scary face or that scary symmetrical shitdog (smiledog) will appear outside my window

Never Watching Creepypastas Fuck 'em

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Hetman Vilkas, thugmaxxer2 and 2 others
IMG 8869

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, watah, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
I was so impressed then that now I am deathly afraid of the dark. I literally sleep with a knife because I sweat and can't sleep because a fucking slenderman/any creepypasta scary face or that scary symmetrical shitdog will appear behind my window

Nah i used to watch them but my lone wolf sigma energy overpowered so i wasnt scared of the dark still

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Smiledog was the scariest

Attachments

• CEF8BBE9-986F-4A9A-9AA2-A1563FCFE3DC.jpeg
    CEF8BBE9-986F-4A9A-9AA2-A1563FCFE3DC.jpeg
    735.3 KB · Views: 0
Seriously the exact same thing happened to me used to watch ghost sighting videos got nightmares nearly daily for years straight i still sometimes sleep with my whole body under my blanket because im so used to doing it from back then when i used to be fucking terrified of sleeping because of ghosts and shit

• +1
I was so impressed then that now I am deathly afraid of the dark. I literally sleep with a knife because I sweat and can't sleep because a fucking slenderman/any creepypasta scary face or that scary symmetrical shitdog (smiledog) will appear outside my window

Me when I watch the Illuminati Vs ytb poop

all creepypastas are dogshit jfl at being scared of them

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I fucked this shitdog whoever came up with this shit must burn in hell
Same with that Mickey Mouse monster one

• +1
Squidward's Suicide left me scarred. I had a very bad nightmare earlier this year. Some guys kidnapped me along some other loser and when we were in their shack, the captors told us that we were going to torture each other to death. Or, they handed me a little knife with squidward's bloody face on the handle, I could use it to just kill myself.

• Woah
Those ones never really did it for me when i was younger, they were Too amateur And read more like a script pg13 version of scooby doo on disney xd. I remember preferring the very long creepypastas, at least 1-3 hours long. The stories being long Pretty much forced to writer To reread it And do some self reflection as they write the story, in the long run making a enjoyable Experience.

• +1

Demons are real