watching football is cucked

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
normies give away their precious, hard earned money to chad footballers who get paid millions to kick the damn fucking ball.

chads like kenan yıldız are becoming giga celebrities before even hitting their 20. why? because they are born lucky. fuck that.

i cant understand how normies can stomach this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shycel, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 65658 and 4 others
Never paid a dime for that shit

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Sportsball w/dad = Happy memories of the few times you got along

Vidya w/dad = "Beat it kid, this is art for adults"

• JFL
normies give away their precious, hard earned money to chad footballers who get paid millions to kick the damn fucking ball.

chads like kenan yıldız are becoming giga celebrities before even hitting their 20. why? because they are born lucky. fuck that.

People just like the sport, incel?

Also football is one which almost everybody can play, there is no need for special equipment and tall fags just cant dominate you right from the start like in basketball.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Tallooksmaxxer
People just like the sport, incel?

Also football is one which almost everybody can play, there is no need for special equipment and tall fags just cant dominate you right from the start like in basketball.
most people dont play but watch it.

no shit

• +1
Dont know anyone who watches football who hasnt played at least regurarly at one point of their life :lul:
even if they play it is not competitive so it doesnt really matter

even if they play it is not competitive so it doesnt really matter
Stop this fucking cope.

By your logic nobody can be here, as most of users have not yet done hardmaxxing

Stop this fucking cope.

By your logic nobody can be here, as most of users have not yet done hardmaxxing
how is that related?

maybe its just me not stomaching the fact that footballers are getting paid millions of dolars to kick a fucking ball while normoids like me wasting their time with shits like this

GettyImages-1328197730-scaled.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Tallooksmaxxer

I agree, genuinely I can't think of anything more pathetic than a group of middle aged men spending their weekend going to an arena to literally worship young, athletic chads

• +1
The Americans got sport right. They have a good distribution of popularity.

The rest of the world worships football except curries who watch test cricket matches lasting hours JFL.

• JFL
I don’t watch any sports all of them are boring

• Love it
why? because they are born lucky. fuck that.
Football, like most sports, is a meritocracy. If you’re good and practice hard you’re gonna get far. It also takes natural talent but it’s cope to think it’s luck

Football, like most sports, is a meritocracy. If you’re good and practice hard you’re gonna get far. It also takes natural talent but it’s cope to think it’s luck
i mean that they are lucky because they are born talented ffs