Watching wealthy people attack each other over skin colour is shameful to see.

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
As you guys know I live in an affluent predominantly white area in London, however the residents are refusing to walk on the pavement with each other and will walk on the road to avoid contact before returning to the pavement. It's a passive aggressive move.

May I remind people these are millionaires doing this to each other, doctors, engineers, scientists , teachers ect.

They are usually ugly and clearly rejects.

It's pathetic to see white people do this to each other and to ethnics. Now without clear leadership ethnics are doing it to each other to show loyalty to the whites

It just goes to show money is a massive cope and people are still so insecure they have to project their subhumanity through racism. Watching educated wealthy ethnics harm each other for white validation is pathetic.

Reckless shit behavior.

I made this thread before Injected T and was coming to terms with this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Shrek2OnDvD and Mastermind
It might be in your head bro. I have never noticed anything like that.

It might be in your head bro. I have never noticed anything like that.

It's not, if you live in London I can pm you the area and you can see for yourself.

It's pathetic to see them do this to each other , it's a toxic mess that backfired on them as white people do it to other whites now on a mass scale.

Been in london, most normies are racist everywhere tho

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Shrek2OnDvD
Where in London are you from? I haven’t noticed this. Maybe it’s just cause I live in a shithole and everyone here is poor

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Where in London are you from? I haven’t noticed this. Maybe it’s just cause I live in a shithole and everyone here is poor
East London, Walthamstow.

Its a gentrified area meaning it used to be an ethnic shit hole then the white middle classes moved in which is why there is so much racial conflict.

Mostly whites trying to systemically remove ethnics and ethnics attacking ethnics as they usually do.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD