WATER FAST MEGATHREAD

She is already wanting to go to the gym with me, there she could eat even 2000 calories and still lose 2kg per month while gaining some muscle
ok then force her to go until she loses it all

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You can leanmaxx if you go into ketosis while preserving your muscle mass, water fasting is retarded imo
Your body is intelligent, it won't burn muscle mass as long as there is some fat.
Glycogen > stored fat > muscle mass.

ok then force her to go until she loses it all
She only needs to lose 20lbs to be considered normal bmi tbh, thats not alot, its like 5-6 months of gym

She only needs to lose 20lbs to be considered normal bmi tbh, thats not alot, its like 5-6 months of gym
tbh u got me curious pm photos? also no it takes like 2 months tbh

• JFL
tbh u got me curious pm photos? also no it takes like 2 months tbh
Thats if she eats like 1500 calories while going to the gym which is hard af even for me :lul:

Thats if she eats like 1500 calories while going to the gym which is hard af even for me :lul:
put her on stimulants it will make her full as fuck and give her a dopamine boost instead of food

• +1
put her on stimulants it will make her full as fuck and give her a dopamine boost instead of food
True tbh, but after you stop your appetite becomes huge, i know from myself

True tbh, but after you stop your appetite becomes huge, i know from myself
stimulants are too addicting to quit tbh plus if u let off them slowly itll be fine

• +1
well go at it bro it can be life changing here are my 50 pound weight loss results for inspiration (I was still 24% body fat in the after photos no where near leanmaxxed)

Before:

after:

this is fucking amazing congrats :LOL:(y)
also what contacts do you wear in the "after" pics?
do you know how to get rid of those brown birthmark spots on your face? i have them too and on my neck too :feelswhy:

OP dont do that it will fuck up your metabolism real hard
500 cal deficit on cronometer app, 1.2-1.6 g/ lb of BW of protien and lift hard; limit cardio and dont fast since it burns muscle too
DM if you need more help
Your body is intelligent, it won't burn muscle mass as long as there is some fat.
Glycogen > stored fat > muscle mass.
this is not true
you will lose muscle mass equally with fat (50-50%) so long as you dont provide stimulus to the muscle and high protein to signal the body that you absolutely NEED to preserve/build muscle = lift fukin hard srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
this is fucking amazing congrats :LOL:(y)
also what contacts do you wear in the "after" pics?
do you know how to get rid of those brown birthmark spots on your face? i have them too and on my neck too :feelswhy:
No contacts they’re my legit eye color and only way is mole removal