(Water) If your going to college/uni for anything non stem related ur wasting ur time.

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

anointed 🕎 (Lecnilatir)
daily reminder that finance and business meme degrees are only for people who are from rich families. I promise u that if u major in finance u will never be able to pay back ur debt.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Prince88, Sny and 13 others
Econ, finance and business from good schools are not a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomogger, justinzayn, Prince88 and 14 others
alternatives to college?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Econ, finance and business from good schools is not a waste of time and money.
what do you mean by good schools, are u talking about ivy leagues? I agree finance is a good double major.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Okay so my parents said due to connections if I get my psychology Bsc degree, I will become a pharma rep and be crazy rich working for a big pharma company. Are they lying? We got connections

Okay so my parents said due to connections if I get my psychology Bsc degree, I will become a pharma rep and be crazy rich working for a big pharma company. Are they lying? We got connections
How does pyschology transition into pharma lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, DharkDC, LooksmaxxHopeful and 8 others
How does pyschology transition into pharma lmfao
Only thru the fact all I need for that job is a Bsc degree, doesnt matter what kind. And psych is the one I happen to be in uni for.

alternatives to college?
If u want to graduate early and you live in the US u can go to a self paced Uni and earn ur bachelors in 2.5 years instead of 4.
If ur happy with being middle class you can attend trade school although some of these jobs might get automated.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 31155

LMFAOOOO, ur parents are waiting on your downfall son

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Marsiere214
over if you decide your college major based on future job prospects and not the number of girls attending it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, forevergymcelling, schizo echochamber and 15 others
Ur wasting ur money. Psychology is one of the biggst meme degrees out there.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, PubertyMaxxer and thereallegend
LMFAOOOO, ur parents are waiting on your downfall son
Why? We got connections to one of the biggest pharma comps in Europe, no cap. I can easily get the job coz nepotism

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Shekel
Ur wasting ur money. Psychology is one of the biggst meme degrees out there.
But you dont get it, I wont be a psychologist, I just need the degree for the job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Marsiere214
its just for partying tbh. Either go stem or learn a good job (trades) if you want money.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LooksmaxxHopeful, forevergymcelling and 4 others
over if you decide your college major based on future job prospects and not the number of girls attending it
Giga low iq, with stem u can easily transition to these jobs.

I couldnt even be a psychologist or MD even if I wanted to, the last thing on earth I'd ever do is help people. I lack all forms of empathy unless it's a phat ass bitch who's my slut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and A23ghskung
Why? We got connections to one of the biggest pharma comps in Europe, no cap. I can easily get the job coz nepotism
yea thats op. Connections are way important than anything else. Its the same people and families in the same fields for decades. Hard to break out of the poverty cycle for a reason. You have to be exceptional, while rich kids get away with doing coke 3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, KingCartierrr23, Pikabro and 5 others
Giga low iq, with stem u can easily transition to these jobs.
I already work in CS tbh. And I like it. But they're like, go get the degree to get the pharma job.

yea thats op. Connections are way important than anything else. Its the same people and families in the same fields for decades. Hard to break out of the poverty cycle for a reason. You have to be exceptional, while rich kids get away with doing coke 3 times a week
yeah thats true af

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Master_Wanky and Marsiere214
its just for partying tbh. Either go stem or learn a good job (trades) if you want money.
i dont think the majority of the people can throw this amount of money on just partying lets not forget that people here are 90% autistic.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, PubertyMaxxer and Shekel
If u want to graduate early and you live in the US u can go to a self paced Uni and earn ur bachelors in 2.5 years instead of 4.
If ur happy with being middle class you can attend trade school although some of these jobs might get automated.
what if i dont live in us and have hand atrophy? i gotta get a fair paying job somehow

• +1
what if i dont live in us and have hand atrophy? i gotta get a fair paying job somehow
hand atrophy meaning you cant even type on pc? Legit do any office job with administrative work and basic math/excel. You will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Marsiere214
Go to a western eu college and major in stem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
hand atrophy meaning you cant even type on pc? Legit do any office job with administrative work and basic math/excel. You will be fine
replaced fully by ai in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and A23ghskung
i dont think the majority of the people can throw this amount of money on just partying lets not forget that people here are 90% autistic.
I meant in general not just on psl/incel forums. There is many people who just work part time and party, I know some personally. Not my cup of tea either, but thats what these guys do. They are just in uni for government benefits and access to the facilities/social circles

• +1
the only way ur going to find the people ur talking about is if u go to a top uni which is not an option for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
i struggle with basic algebra ffs im doomed with a low iq
Math is just memorizing a bunch of equations, get help outside of school.

My stats:
95-115 IQ (again this is from an IQ test so it could be way lower)
Hard working (can work more than 70 hours a week, no joke)
I have high willpower
Poor physical body (exhausts easily despite being fit)
Cant do basic stem stuff (suck at math and coding, maybe dyscalculia)
Can learn things fairly easily (not abstract concepts)
Hates conflict
Good at communicating with people

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Shekel and Marsiere214
Why not do business or finance then if just want to corporatemaxx, that makes way more sense than pysch
I couldnt even be a psychologist or MD even if I wanted to, the last thing on earth I'd ever do is help people. I lack all forms of empathy unless it's a phat ass bitch who's my slut

Why not do business or finance then if just want to corporatemaxx, that makes way more sense than pysch
I am shit at math even tho I write code for a living currently. I just need to get into Pharma thru the degree

My stats:
95-115 IQ
I have high willpower
Can learn things fairly
if u do computer science u can be earning US salary in the EU and geomaxx but if u do something other than computer science as long as its in stem u can easily transition. Another good thing about stem degrees is that they also allow u to do finance as well, which u can do after u save enough to ascend.

Additionally, STEM professionals who are looking for a lucrative career change may find what they're looking for in financial services, and these firms are hungry for talent in this field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Shekel
I am shit at math even tho I write code for a living currently. I just need to get into Pharma thru the degree
U don't need to be good at math to get a business or finance degree trust

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
replaced fully by ai in 2 years
Doubt it, you could say that about anything at this point. It usually involves some customer service as well.
the only way ur going to find the people ur talking about is if u go to a top uni which is not an option for most people.
I guess that's true on the extreme end, but you can always benefit from family connections and basically get your foot in the door instantly.

My stats:
95-115 IQ
I have high willpower
Can learn things fairly
The IQ range is insanely high. Try to narrow it down more. If you are good at communicating, do some sort of customer service or sales if you like that. Thats AI proof as well, at least for the foreseeable future.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 31155
Those 2 are meme degrees I think. Never understood why mfers get MBA's.

• +1
the biggest meme degrees nigga.
Get stem, save enough to ascend and then u can transition to finance.
In those fields u need to be giga NT and have good connections to make a lot of shekels.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky and Kristin
Econ, finance and business from good schools is not a waste of time and money.
if you go to learn finance at an Ivy you're doing it for the connections.

That's why most college students join frats at ivy league schools

my "friend" goes to Dartmouth and joined a frat to make connections with the other business bros

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Master_Wanky
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Master_Wanky and Marsiere214
daily reminder that finance and business meme degrees are only for people who are from rich families. I promise u that if u major in finance u will never be able to pay back ur debt.
Really? Elab I have a friend from a poor family doing finance/accounting

• +1

my "friend" goes to Dartmouth and joined a frat to make connections with the other business bros
You're doing it because it will give you the brand name to get a job in finance, in a big corporate, or a start-up. Yes Networking is a part of it and you should leverage the alumni network, on-campus clubs and organizations etc.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Kristin and Marsiere214
Why are they meme degrees? Finance is the highest paying industry. Also look at post MBA salaries. They're decent.

Never understood what you need to learn to become upper management. Like, be sociopathic, look at people like numbers, one gets a heart attack, replace him within a week, underpay then, overwork them, push corp propaganda on them like we are a family with a mission here, etc, done. No need to go to school for this. Also, know the CEO personally and be friends with him. You're golden

• Hmm...
Reactions: Master_Wanky
Really? Elab I have a friend from a poor family doing finance/accounting
Accounting is an exception tbh but still does poorly in comparison to the stem fields.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Manletmachine
The people making money are people without university degrees

(I have a degree)

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Master_Wanky and Kristin
You're doing it because it will give you the brand name to get a job in finance, in a big corporate, or a start-up. Yes Networking is a part of it and you should leverage the alumni network, on-campus clubs and organizations etc.
indeed, and the point I'm emphasizing is that name matters exponentially more when it comes to business-related majors than it does for medical or engineering-related majors

as long as you get a medical degree even from a meme college you will pretty much be set whereas with business you need the name brand

• +1
those colleges have very low admissions rate
How much money do people make in finance?

The average finance professional salary ranges between $31,000 and $97,000 in the US.
More than you can imagine. Look at total comp for bankers.

By Finance I mean Investment Banking, Private Equity, Hedge funds, etc. These people make millions (some make billions)

• +1

i agree if ur going to an ivy league and ur NT u should major in finance but if ur going to ur average uni stem is a better option.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Master_Wanky