water is incredibally underrated in height maxxing

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Generally throughout the day I am incredibally dehydrated, my lips peel every morning, my piss looks dark yellow, get mad flaking skin on my scalp.

Now I have been trying to get into shape to make a sports team at my high school which has led me to chugging down water. I got injured which made me go back into dehydration mode and when I did I lost .25-.3 of an inch (all of my gains from nearly 1.5ish months of MK)
I was so confused when I suddenly lost my gains and assumed it was do to my injury but it was slight cope in my own head since it didn’t seem likely.

Now I am not injured and gave my self a few days of hydration maxxing and I am back at my gains from a few weeks ago.

Ik most people don’t think .25- .3 inches a lot but any height you can get is worth it- not to mention all the other problems hydration maxxing will solve for how easy it is

The height gain is due to from some shit in the spine

Username checks out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, inTimeTheyWillPay, InZayn and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Alexanderr
retard

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I have measured every day and I have only been above my current reading twice in about 80 measurinngs in the past few months.
.25 is probably nothin to you since your 6 ft but for western fags its a decent amount for just drinking water

can confirm, just drank a liter of water and am now 6'3", cya later manlets

giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I have measured every day and I have only been above my current reading twice in about 80 measurinngs in the past few months.
.25 is probably nothin to you since your 6 ft but for western fags its a decent amount for just drinking water
Yeah, I bet all foids laugh at you when you don't drink as much water. They have a radar and can notice you shrink because of it :feelsuhh:

My threads are einstein tier IQ compared to these latest ones. The ONLY way water is any thing near good for heightmaxxing is if you are swimming in it.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic