Water pulling a joke?

B

boyopower23

6’5
Putting a needle inside my cheeks to pull the water and fatty tissues out.
Am i gonna die?haha
I think people are gatekeeping this so they are saying its a troll but i think it works

• +1
Reactions: lowest ltn and PseudoMaxxer
yea it's the best looksmax you can do ascended me from mtn to chadlite. Been doing like once a week for the past 6 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Clavicular, someone.something_ and 1 other person
yea it's the best looksmax you can do ascended me from mtn to chadlite. Been doing like once a week for the past 6 months
Are you joking? Plese be real with me mighh hurt someone by trolling

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Eduardo DOV
waterpulling ascended me! jfl @u 2024cel
hmm, not gonna try. I might try lemon bottle or Aqualyx but I'm afraid to hit the nerves...

no youll just bleed dont listen to the trolls

no youll just bleed dont listen to the trolls
yep, i think that it won't work. I feel like half the things here are fake like on lookism. But you only hear ppl say good things abt the site while it had horrible posts aswell....

I think @ylrven has done it on TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
And there is the first problem: Tiktok. The guys here hate it, would rather see everyone suffer on there jfl
That’s not the issue u retard hes a user here who’s implemented many “hard” softmaxxes emphasis on soft since it’s not surgery. Even though I think gear is technically a hardmaxx

That’s not the issue u retard hes a user here who’s implemented many “hard” softmaxxes emphasis on soft since it’s not surgery. Even though I think gear is technically a hardmaxx
alr try it then and show the results :)

alr try it then and show the results :)
Why would I do some bs shit by a retard lmfao. You can’t pull out fat by an insulin syringe. You have to lyse the fat by injecting enzymes or liposuction through a canula.

Why would I do some bs shit by a retard lmfao. You can’t pull out fat by an insulin syringe. You have to lyse the fat by injecting enzymes or liposuction through a canula.
why r u calling me a retard then jfl i was correct abt the tiktok thing and I decided to do some research and yh you cant pull it out. So lemon bottle it is or aqualyx dunno yet...

• +1
why r u calling me a retard then jfl i was correct abt the tiktok thing and I decided to do some research and yh you cant pull it out. So lemon bottle it is or aqualyx dunno yet...
Kybella, not calling u retarded, ther person that did it.

alr thanks, biggest fear I have is hitting a nerve though. But no one can give me a clear fucking answer on where to pin or what I should try n look out for...

alr thanks, biggest fear I have is hitting a nerve though. But no one can give me a clear fucking answer on where to pin or what I should try n look out for...
Then buccal fat removal

• +1
itsjoeverforme
130E7938 43CB 4848 B191 BEDC73880C8D
U look like this Niga if he became chad

• +1