Water retention on MK-677

burner12

burner12

Iron
Am taking MK and am probably around 14%bf but am giga bloated because of it.

Wanting to hop off and cut a bit before summer because I'm a southern hemispherecell.

Don't know to how long it will take to lose this water and cut a bit of bf as an already lean person. Sorry if its a retarded question but I've never cut before

I have access to furosemide will this help with MK bloat while I'm off it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BrutalMogger
why you quitting just cos of bloat
bloat not gonna kill you unless you eat @RealFunkyFlamingo bloatmeal

• +1
Reactions: Rea and burner12
why you quitting just cos of bloat
bloat not gonna kill you unless you eat @RealFunkyFlamingo bloatmeal
I just dont want to be bloated when I go out. should I just hop off for a few days and take furosemide then get back on?

I just dont want to be bloated when I go out. should I just hop off for a few days and take furosemide then get back on?
Stay on it and debloat.

• +1
Reactions: burner12
Pussy

the bloat usually subsides after like 2 weeks of usage, it will still be noticeable but not to an extreme extent

• +1
MK677 raises igf-1 which then in turn raises aldosterone which causes your kidneys to reabsorb more sodium and thus hold onto more water. You have to decrease your sodium intake by a decent chunk and also increase your potassium content to rebalance this to prevent excessive bloating.

• +1