Water Thread - Instagram Is So Fucking Important

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
Recently made an IG like 2 weeks ago and managed to get 100+ followers of foids. Before that I got made fun of from foids saying how its weird that i didnt have an IG and no posts.

Foid 1: "Why do you have 0 posts?"
Foid 2: "Are you a psycho or something?"
Foid 3: "Cant believe it’s 2022 and you’ve just gotten insta smh."

Luckily I got a photoshoot done with a ton of good material to post. Might make an Insta maxxing guide, it's not enough to just get followers. You need followers that interact with your posts and stories.

As an IG page, you need to provide value to them. Just getting raw followers is not enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Torero, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Every single serious post on this site is loose theories that are never backed up with the user in question actually getting laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Anchor_Ship
Every single serious post on this site is loose theories that are never backed up with the user in question actually getting laid
@Amnesia is the forum chad, yet even he says he gets rejected for having a shitty insta. What more proof do u need.

@Amnesia is the forum chad, yet even he says he gets rejected for having a shitty insta. What more proof do u need.
I'm not even debating your assertion I'm just tired of everyone drawing conclusions based off absolutely zero evidence. Get your dick wet from insta first then come make the post

As an aside think about the kind of girls you're attracting if they unironically care about your instagram. Zero sentience bitches of the lowest order, but yeah if you want to fuck dumb sluts then I'm sure it helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
It’s literally just the basic requirement to be seen as a normal person.

• +1
Reactions: anarlord
I'm not even debating your assertion I'm just tired of everyone drawing conclusions based off absolutely zero evidence. Get your dick wet from insta first then come make the post

As an aside think about the kind of girls you're attracting if they unironically care about your instagram. Zero sentience bitches of the lowest order, but yeah if you want to fuck dumb sluts then I'm sure it helps a lot
okay true misunderstood your post, but yeah on your last point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Agreed
I just have a ~200 follower private account I haven't posted on in years so I don't bother trying to follow girls on it, although even that's better than not having one at all for seeming NT/having any status at all
Once I finish cutting this summer I might start posting again and go public and maybe follow a few random girls from the location tags for gyms in my area

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298