[WATER THREAD] Status is more important than we give it credit for. Status can boost your SMV to astronomical levels. It can make you feel like a Chad

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Quite round face, no predator eyes, upper lips are thinner than the lower ones, skinny, narrow shoulders, only 5'11".

35863e39d51aebb760c1e9f6dae5d27d

765441bc6f64c8980e0d66181781afd9

Nothing impressive, right?

Jimmy Page got more pussy in the 70s than all of us combined. Why? He was an electric guitar God. The time he was living in also helped him a lot.

Now imagine him being on this forum and asking the users for ratings. He would have been rated as LTN, MTN, and even subhuman.

But by being the guitarist of a legendary rock band (KYS if you don't know) he was able to slay hundreds of women, including a 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL. Yes, my man was a JBmaxer.

Moral of the story: Status can give you a glimpse into the life of a Chad. It can give you access to the women that would never have looked at you otherwise. Looks are important, yes, very much, but don't forget about the status you should be pursuing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, silencio, Xangsane and 1 other person
No one denied statuspill. Easier to looksmax than statusmax

• +1
Reactions: murdah, silencio, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Air is invisible

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
The man was ultra skinny. He would be called a framelet on this forum and still bagged hot young women because of his status. What a life.

9f72388c3028114fd57fc7ac558160e1

But is it true love tho?

• +1
Not really. This lifestyle is for people who are more interested in slaying than being in love.
I don't mean love like long ltr and lovey-dovey. I mean genuine attraction for eachother. I couldn't feel good fucking a foid who's not with me because of my looks + personality.

I don't mean love like long ltr and lovey-dovey. I mean genuine attraction for eachother. I couldn't feel good fucking a foid who's not with me because of my looks + personality.
Jimmy Page had some good features like a long hair and bright eyes. The status halo was very important, though. Imagine young girls hanging pictures of you on their walls, staring at them and fingering themselves. They were crazy for this guy and other rockstars. It's said if you had a rock band at that time, even a local one, it was enough status to get laid in most places.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Jimmy Page had some good features like a long hair and bright eyes. The status halo was very important, though. Imagine young girls hanging pictures of you on their walls, staring at them and fingering themselves. They were crazy for this guy and other rockstars. It's said if you had a rock band at that time, even a local one, it was enough status to get laid in most places.
I could live like him, fucking because of rockstar status. That's a different thing than richcel unknown status, betabuxxing inkwell fucking is pathetic for me. I would rather off myself

• +1
Just be a rockstar theorem.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back