Wavy/Curly hair

ivolgn

ivolgn

Iron
Is it possible to have straight hair instead of wavy/curly because of a bad shampoo or diet? My hair used to be wavy but I’ve switched shampoos and cut it shorter so now it’s straight asf. Can I fix this without a perm/styling products, only maybe special haircare or something?

wavy hair iz superior

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Straight hair is so subhuman lolz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, zura, bradpittshairline and 7 others
I had curly hair made it straight and now I wanna go back it's so over

It's because it's shorter retard. Just grow it out and use shampoo less too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, Deleted member 24712 and rand anon
Is it possible to have straight hair instead of wavy/curly because of a bad shampoo or diet? My hair used to be wavy but I’ve switched shampoos and cut it shorter so now it’s straight asf. Can I fix this without a perm/styling products, only maybe special haircare or something?
you have to accept your curls, can't try to not have them. the amount effort is not worth it to look mid. just learn how to take care of them so they look better

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Napoleon1800
just grow it out
Cope it looks subhuman

20231122 191826

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and sportsmogger
just grow it out
It's grown,I put "protein" and now it looks ass I get bullied all the time!! Won't get back to normal till February

this is high appeal hair for female gaze wdym?
Only white curly hair like vinnie hacker. Black ethnic curly hair just looks subhuman whether it's short or long. Solutions?

- become more white looking
- Loosen curls
- straighten hair
- learn to cope and style it as it is
- buzz it all off

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Napoleon1800
I need wavy 2a-2b hair man my 3a hair is so disgusting
Do you have an idea on how to achieve that? Keratin only worked well for a fee days, hair straighteners are annoying af especially if you work out often. I tried relaxing my hair myself but it didnt really work. Maybe i should go to a black salon..,

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Do you have an idea on how to achieve that? Keratin only worked well for a fee days, hair straighteners are annoying af especially if you work out often. I tried relaxing my hair myself but it didnt really work. Maybe i should go to a black salon..,
Idk, I keep trying to find a way but there doesn't really seem to be a permanent good way.

Might just have to cope with combing, products and styling to try and get it looser

Idk, I keep trying to find a way but there doesn't really seem to be a permanent good way.

Might just have to cope with combing, products and styling to try and get it looser
Even if i use something like a straightener it never flows well you know? It looks frizzy and weird. I want hair like syrin psycho his hair would ascend me by 0.25 psl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
Even if i use something like a straightener it never flows well you know? It looks frizzy and weird. I want hair like syrin psycho his hair would ascend me by 0.25 psl
Yea 2a hair is literally perfect

Unfortunately we are doomed genetically, we can never get mogger hair like that

• So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625
Yea 2a hair is literally perfect

Unfortunately we are doomed genetically, we can never get mogger hair like that
I used to have that before puberty jfl im thinking of getting desio contacts fo 178€(gonna ger them lasered in about 1 year) for hazel eyes. Worth it? And which ones should i get? I have T50 like her

Attachments

• IMG_7630.png
    IMG_7630.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7631.png
    IMG_7631.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7632.png
    IMG_7632.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I used to have that before puberty jfl im thinking of getting desio contacts fo 178€(gonna ger them lasered in about 1 year) for hazel eyes. Worth it? And which ones should i get? I have T50 like her
Lasering eyes for eye colour isn't something that I would like to do but if you think it's worth it go for it. You could try contacts or honey/eye lightening drops first maybe

Lasering eyes for eye colour isn't something that I would like to do but if you think it's worth it go for it. You could try contacts or honey/eye lightening drops first maybe
Thats why im asking you which ones should i get? I attached pictures i will get laser not for color but for vision since i cant see well

• +1
Thats why im asking you which ones should i get? I attached pictures i will get laser not for color but for vision since i cant see well
Oh mb thought u meant laser for colour. Try contacts see if they even look good on you, then try honey drops or eye lightening drops see if they work or not. If not then just cope with contacts ig

Which ones should i get nigga tell me the name look at the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7633.png
    IMG_7633.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7634.png
    IMG_7634.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Oh mb thought u meant laser for colour. Try contacts see if they even look good on you, then try honey drops or eye lightening drops see if they work or not. If not then just cope with contacts ig
Which ones should i get nigga tell me the name

Attachments

• IMG_7633.png
    IMG_7633.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7634.png
    IMG_7634.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7630.png
    IMG_7630.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yeah i wanted to get them too they are a bit lighter. Do you think they look natural?
Yea good quality contacts they will look fine. Just make sure all the measurements are on point

• +1
Yea good quality contacts they will look fine. Just make sure all the measurements are on point
I already have been wearing normal contacts since april and got my eyes checked two months ago so im gonna order them today. I know my measurements and they are one of the only ones that perfectly fit my B.C. and Dia. Easy softmaxx

• +1
I already have been wearing normal contacts since april and got my eyes checked two months ago so im gonna order them today. I know my measurements and they are one of the only ones that perfectly fit my B.C. and Dia. Easy softmaxx
Great, best of luck, send pics when you get rhem

• +1
yea can be, healthy hair tend to curl themself up

when i am in a healthy state, me hair is very curly and the structure is good

Only white curly hair like vinnie hacker. Black ethnic curly hair just looks subhuman whether it's short or long. Solutions?

- become more white looking
- Loosen curls
- straighten hair
- learn to cope and style it as it is
- buzz it all off
style as is and get jacked, it has appeal for latinas dumbass

• +1
Great, best of luck, send pics when you get rhem
okay just ordered hopefully it will workout well this time since its a italian seller. Last time i ordered from koreans and the fucked up my name and adress fucking chinks

• +1
if you cut curly hair shorter theres not enough length to curl, grow it back

style as is and get jacked, it has appeal for latinas dumbass
Okay cool bro, probably some straight hair white chad who feels insecure about his hair while he can just get a fucking perm jfl

It's grown,I put "protein" and now it looks ass I get bullied all the time!! Won't get back to normal till February
gotta wait then, what were you thinking bro

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Okay cool bro, probably some straight hair white chad who feels insecure about his hair while he can just get a fucking perm jfl
white dude who has dirty blonde hair who was bullied for many years because I didn't know how to take care of it and was called greasy non stop*. you have to learn how to take care of it properly otherwise it's undesirable

• +1
white dude who has dirty blonde hair who was bullied for many years because I didn't know how to take care of it and was called greasy non stop*. you have to learn how to take care of it properly otherwise it's undesirable
Fair enough. Dirty blonde mogger hair colour for foids and prettyboys do u have prettyboy appeal

Fair enough. Dirty blonde mogger hair colour for foids and prettyboys do u have prettyboy appeal
yeah. about my previous point I was told to buzz my hair and told it was disgusting by guys and girls alike, ever since I learnt how to take care of it the same people said i was so lucky to have curly hair and it looked so good. fuck those people

• +1
yeah. about my previous point I was told to buzz my hair and told it was disgusting by guys and girls alike, ever since I learnt how to take care of it the same people said i was so lucky to have curly hair and it looked so good. fuck those people
You have curls and you were made fun of for having greasy hair?? Jfl I struggle with dry hair nigga how is ur hair greasy

You have curls and you were made fun of for having greasy hair?? Jfl I struggle with dry hair nigga how is ur hair greasy
I used to be so dehydrated and would never drink water at all bro. my skin was red and hair was greasy from the copious amounts of sebum my body was trying to produce to hydrate my skin and hair. I now drink 3-4L a day and don't have these problems anymore. this was a crazy halo for me, everyone started respecting me and no longer making fun of me complimenting my hair and how lean my face was.

• +1
Shampoo norwoodmaxxing

I have straight flat hair naturally, and been trying to get this wavy zoomer look, because its law on 2023 and also looks better imo.
Tried all the copes like nopoo, just to have greasy and dull straight hair, even experienced some hair loss because of dirt scalp, tried sea salt spray also but the results were small

So i decided to get a wavy perm (giga gay), but its the only thing for straightcels, and been satistfied with the results. look up at the ************* perm, me myself got a less curly one because i dont think curly hair mogs, just 2A wavy

but yea if your hair is naturally wavy excessive shampooing can make it straight, just shampoo every 2 days and apply something to finish

Man curly hair looks so disgusting. Wavy is ideal for most guys

My hair is bit curlier than I'd like if I let it air dry. So I brush it while it's still wet and blow dry and that smooths it out a bit and turns it into the 2a wavy straight anime hair

yea can be, healthy hair tend to curl themself up

when i am in a healthy state, me hair is very curly and the structure is good
I’m just gonna buzz it all off and shampoo less often and only use no sulfate shampoos and hope for the best at this point, really hope that will work

My freind did no shampoo and his natural wavy hair came back so idk

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
why the fuck would you want straight hair? stop this male-gaze maxxed ogre bs and embrace ur wavy hair, be THANKFUL you have wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
i have dirty blonde curly hair id way ratther have dirty blonde wavy hair

• +1