Ways to deal with premature grey hairs besides dying or plucking?

ChickenAndRiceBrah

ChickenAndRiceBrah

Master
I'm in my mid-20s and have a few grey hairs on the sides that have come in slowly over the past couple of years which I attribute to a combination of a demanding STEM degree followed by a somewhat demanding job in the tech industry and long lasting sleep issues and caffeine dependence. At the moment it's only noticeable up close if you know to look for them and I can get away with just plucking them out but I want to take every measure I can to stop it getting worse before I have to dye them.

I've read about copper peptides, NMN, astaxanthin and RLT helping, I would also assume a reduction in cortisol and fixing sleep issues would be preventative.

Has anyone here got experience with this or any knowledge on ways to reverse or prevent grey hairs?

1000_F_44862504_RnXvri2YZYe28TxLsc73GzoxhZUhlZi3.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
I'm in my mid-20s and have a few grey hairs on the sides that have come in slowly over the past couple of years which I attribute to a combination of a demanding STEM degree followed by a somewhat demanding job in the tech industry and long lasting sleep issues and caffeine dependence. At the moment it's only noticeable up close if you know to look for them and I can get away with just plucking them out but I want to take every measure I can to stop it getting worse before I have to dye them.

I've read about copper peptides, NMN, astaxanthin and RLT helping, I would also assume a reduction in cortisol and fixing sleep issues would be preventative.

Has anyone here got experience with this or any knowledge on ways to reverse or prevent grey hairs?

Its mostly genetic though some experiences (like a surgery, seeing something frightening etc.) can make it happen prematurely. Most people don't get any help from taking supplements though there could be a chance they do something if you are really low in things like copper or zinc. Niacin/Niacinamide has the same NAD+ effect as NMN but it didn't stop my grey hair even though it improved other things..

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Melanotan II

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Bewusst
just use spray paint

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Tiddlywink
fix ur diet LOL

• So Sad
Fo Ti ir He Shou Wu tea. It's known to turn grey hari to black. I had medium brown hair with a few gray hairs on the side and after 2 months my hair is jet black now.

There's many other benefits including energy and immune booster, etc.

My family thought I colored my hair but were confused how it looked so real. I told them it was the tea. So now my 62 year old father just started using it last week. Good luck and I hope this works for you.

-Note: Don't over use this product as it can cause liver inflammation. One teaspoon per day is more than enough.

This combined with derma rolling has given me long thick black hair. I think I naturally hair maxed to my potential with these methods.

• +1
Reactions: Real
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and ChickenAndRiceBrah