Ways to improve close set eyes / low pfl?

Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze
Assuming it’s not Marko Jarić tier ofc

All I can think of:

Basic:
- Eyebrowmaxxing. The longer your eyebrows are the better you can get away with low pfl/ipd (see younger Zac Efron)
- Eyelashmaxxing
- Leanmaxxing if you’re fat
- Medium to long wavy/curly hair covering your temples and parts of your zygos (see Timothée Chalamet)

Soft surgery:
- Rhinoplasty to make your nose smaller/narrower. It won’t change the absolute distance between your eyes but with a slimmer nose your eye spacing appears to be wider.
- Lateral canthoplasty. I don’t know much about the procedure but it seems to be able to lengthen your eyes horizontally.

Hard surgery:
- Orbital box osteotomy. Seems very brutal and I doubt it’s feasible for the majority of looksmaxxers.

I thought longer eyebrows were better for helping wide IPDcels and shorter for low IPDcels?

Ipd is cope

Proof:

zygos reduction maybe to improve es ratio? but idk
Assuming it’s not Marko Jarić tier ofc

All I can think of:

Basic:
- Eyebrowmaxxing. The longer your eyebrows are the better you can get away with low pfl/ipd (see younger Zac Efron)
- Eyelashmaxxing
- Leanmaxxing if you’re fat
- Medium to long wavy/curly hair covering your temples and parts of your zygos (see Timothée Chalamet)

Soft surgery:
- Rhinoplasty to make your nose smaller/narrower. It won’t change the absolute distance between your eyes but with a slimmer nose your eye spacing appears to be wider.
- Lateral canthoplasty. I don’t know much about the procedure but it seems to be able to lengthen your eyes horizontally.

Hard surgery:
- Orbital box osteotomy. Seems very brutal and I doubt it’s feasible for the majority of looksmaxxers.

I thought longer eyebrows were better for helping wide IPDcels and shorter for low IPDcels?
Imo with shorter eyebrows your low ipd will look more obvious. Long brows always help to attract people’s attention.
zygos reduction maybe to improve es ratio? but idk
yeah but if your temple bones are also wide they can’t be cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854