Ways to tell a user is retarded:

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
1. They believe “JB appeal” is a thing.

It’s just easier to look good when you’re young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives, 5.5psl and Imretarded?
why even looksmax if you can’t swim in JB pussy bhai?

why even looksmax if you can’t swim in JB pussy bhai?
I’m saying young girls don’t care about muh jb appeal. They just want good looking guys.

Many users said I have jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
tales from Burundi

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I’m saying young girls don’t care about muh jb appeal. They just want good looking guys.
Thats obvious, but if you are not super good looking then you have to fagmax like a TikTok pretty boy instant halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
1. They believe “JB appeal” is a thing.

It’s just easier to look good when you’re young.
Why not try to refute some of their claims instead of just calling them retarded?

Justin bieber now then gallery 00
Bts members 1 03a9c478f1794c448bcb5f74bf94812c
One Direction Niall Horan Zayn Malik Liam 2011

Look at the above pictures.

I have 2 irrefutable facts for you.

1. Most of their fans/stans were girls below 16.
In other words, JBs.

2. Women 21 and above were very unlikely to find those same men attractive.

Yes it is easier to look good when you're young. No fucking shit.

But when you're totally maxed out on all the young and not-so-mature features as a male, who do you attract? What age group flocks to you?
You're not mass appealing.

JB appeal exists the same way roastie appeal does.

A00a65e222acf2958f189afbcd1eab0d
5b977391 3628 404a 91a8 af823e942930

Are men who resemble those covers IRL not good looking?

It's not rocket science. You simply get more attention from a certain demographic of women (or even gay men jfl) when you possess certain traits.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and HarrierDuBois
Why not try to refute some of their claims instead of just calling them retarded?
Why not stop being a little bitch and just send me your essay like a good boy so I can “refute claims”? Taking this title personally is the ultimate testament to your retardation, socially and intellectually.
View attachment 2835016View attachment 2835018View attachment 2835019

Look at the above pictures.

I have 2 irrefutable facts for you.

1. Most of their fans/stans were girls below 16.
In other words, JBs.
The biggest listeners of such music, young girls, made up most of their fans? No way.

They’re attractive, and young girls listen to their music. Not “rocket science”. The reason you don’t see a group of Tyler Mahers singing like that is because it wouldn’t fit their faces. It would be cringe.

Older women have better things to do and are too mature to be thirsting over a bunch of attractive singers all day. Teenagers are more emotional. I feel like I’m explaining how water is wet with you. Older women still find these guys attractive though.
2. Women 21 and above were very unlikely to find those same men attractive.

Yes it is easier to look good when you're young. No fucking shit.
“No shit”, so what?. I didn’t writing a spastic essay like you did trying to sound smart. Can’t I just make a thread in peace without some little bitch zoomer (mentally or physically I don’t care if you’re actually 25 or whatever) complaining for attention. And it’s clearly not “no shit” otherwise I wouldn’t even have felt the desire to make this thread. Fuck man. I explained where I was coming from briefly and you start appraising the value of my statement like an autist. Imagine in response to your post, I just said “no shit”. Absolutely pointless.
But when you're totally maxed out on all the young and not-so-mature features as a male, who do you attract? What age group flocks to you?
Still no valid example or real-life experience to counter my thread. Now you’re just saying things. If you think young girls aren’t attracted to dimorphic older men, you’re living in lalaland.

There are no “youth features” to max out on. Below the age of 25, the main differentiator is bone mass and definition. Until 25, the younger you look, the more boneless you are. Simple. There is no “maxing out” lmao.
Take the percentile of attractiveness these men lie within. Compare it to younger men/boys in a similar percentile. They will both have similar appeal to young girls. This is what I meant by my “it’s easier to look good when you’re young” comment that you so kindly shat on for no reason. When you’re older, you rely more on bone mass and harmony, so less people look attractive at an older age. Less people = less JBs. Hence the belief that older men appeal to JBs less, when in actuality, they appeal less to people in general. Get it?

What’s with the random aggression anyway? Offended you look young and boneless or something? Wasn’t an insult. Trying to make a name for yourself? Serious question. Do yourself a favour and inject some testosterone. It will calm you down.