F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Screenshot 2021 09 23 22 42 18 237 cominstagramandroid

jfl at thinking women are any happier thn you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Alot single women are really happy

I agree so many of these women and e girls cope with there cakefaces and their army full of online incel orbiters like the last girl I went off on.
So over for a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and faggotchadlite
If i say how much i hate people liker her i will have fbi at my house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and faggotchadlite
Alot single women are really happy
how do you know? , from what they post online jfl??

any dude can take a random selfie in a cruise ship with a suit and larp being rich and happy

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
I agree so many of these women and e girls cope with there cakefaces and their army full of online incel orbiters like the last girl I went off on.
So over for a lot of people
i don't think that even makes them happy , neither of my slays or girls orbiting me made me feel better

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i don't think that even makes them happy , neither of my slays or girls orbiting me made me feel better
It really doesn’t and these attractive girls online are getting so much validation now, the bar is raised so high to the point where when all of it goes away they wont know what to do.
Sure dudes are corny af and its not the girls fault at all they are just incels online that like to project that good girl image on to any women just to make their delusions feel more real. All of that is true but it isnt the best for either of them in the long run

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
It really doesn’t and these attractive girls online are getting so much validation now, the bar is raised so high to the point where when all of it goes away they wont know what to do.
Sure dudes are corny af and its not the girls fault at all they are just incels online that like to project that good girl image on to any women just to make their delusions feel more real. All of that is true but it isnt the best for either of them in the long run
dont worry, its much better irl, also i know girls that get a lot of validation but still date average looking guy cause validation from someone you love matters more than validation from random dudes online

For men life starts at age 21 tbh

• +1
For men life starts at age 21 tbh
yeah, i know many chads and prettyboys around that age and even near 30

look at dallon weekes, hes a prettyboy at 40 and this is his prime cause hes healthy

jfl at thinking its over past 25

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
yeah, i know many chads and prettyboys around that age and even near 30

look at dallon weekes, hes a prettyboy at 40 and this is his prime cause hes healthy

jfl at thinking its over past 25
yeah at age 21 - 23 we get even bigger frame and stronger hormones

• +1
yeah at age 21 - 23 we get even bigger frame and stronger hormones
true that, plus u can afford better surgeries at that age rather than getting cheekbone implants from malaysia or some shit

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
dont worry, its much better irl, also i know girls that get a lot of validation but still date average looking guy cause validation from someone you love matters more than validation from random dudes online
Mmm I know but chad only in 2021
And im not even joking

If you are with a girl and you are average you are most likely the second option.

side note: If you look on instagram you will see black pill all over the place, thats the main reason why the things on this forum can get so imbedded in your thoughts.
What do i mean? 90% of the women that I have seen on instagram have high tier normie , chadlite to chad boyfriends. Very rarely do you see average men in relationships on there, especially with good looking women.
Why?

because a women would rather stay single for a long period of time than date a sub 7 man, females from the age of 14+ have this mentality when it comes to dating men do to but no where near the same extent. That the main reason why you have such high levels on inceldom amongst men but not women a lot of women are hold out for 7+ men. And im being as impartial as I can be this is something that i dont think is far fetched at all.

true that, plus u can afford better surgeries at that age rather than getting cheekbone implants from malaysia or some shit
I mean everyone has different goals tbh

for some its surgeries, for some they wanna become more ogre and good looking with peptides

Women that say:
"I haven't found anyone yet"

Real meaning:
"I haven't found a chad but only subhumans that I reject like insects"

And im not even joking

If you are with a girl and you are average you are most likely the second option.

side note: If you look on instagram you will see black pill all over the place, thats the main reason why the things on this forum can get so imbedded in your thoughts.
What do i mean? 90% of the women that I have seen on instagram have high tier normie , chadlite to chad boyfriends. Very rarely do you see average men in relationships on there, especially with good looking women.
Why?

because a women would rather stay single for a long period of time than date a sub 7 man, females from the age of 14+ have this mentality when it comes to dating men do to but no where near the same extent. That the main reason why you have such high levels on inceldom amongst men but not women a lot of women are hold out for 7+ men. And im being as impartial as I can be this is something that i dont think is far fetched at all.
idk where u live , this aint the case in most places

at least 50 to 60 percent of men are in ltrs even at 18

• +1
idk where u live , this aint the case in most places

at least 50 to 60 percent of men are in ltrs even at 18
I dont know than maybe instagram only appeals to a certain type of girl than. Also where do you live

i can only be happy if i fucked every single women on the planet, including @OldVirgin ‘s mom

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
And im not even joking

Why?

I dont know than maybe instagram only appeals to a certain type of girl than. Also where do you live
ive seen people from other country ( america , europe , malaysia , russia and pakistan)

so yeah most of their boyfriends were high tier normies , some normies and chadlites , chads are rare and they usually dont do relationship

also , high tier normie is sub 7 but they still date

ive seen people from other country ( america , europe , malaysia , russia and pakistan)

so yeah most of their boyfriends were high tier normies , some normies and chadlites , chads are rare and they usually dont do relationship

also , high tier normie is sub 7 but they still date
Guess i was right to a degree

• +1
Guess i was right to a degree
but theyre all looksmatched most of the time tho , and hotter girls with average guys are more common than the opposite irl , also not every girl posts on social media

• +1
but theyre all looksmatched most of the time tho , and hotter girls with average guys are more common than the opposite irl , also not every girl posts on social media
I agree not every girl post os inst but i don’t agree with the idea that the girls are hotter than the guys i think most of the guys i saw on there were better looking or maybe looksmatched. But certainly not worse

I agree not every girl post os inst but i don’t agree with the idea that the girls are hotter than the guys i think most of the guys i saw on there were better looking or maybe looksmatched. But certainly not worse
i mean as a psler you tend to overrate guys and underrate girls , but idk , it also depends on where u live , not only country but also state and whether its the suburbs or downtown

• +1