We are actually taller than we seem to ourselves

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
The post does not apply to dwarfs, lol. Of course, if you're <170-173, then it's over.
I often notice how guys hate their height and consider themselves dwarfs if they are slightly taller than girls. We all seem lower than we really are. Why? Because our eyes are located in the middle-closer to the upper third of the face, so we look at the world not from a height of 180 cm, but from a height of 175-174.
If you are afraid that height is too low for a girl, then do not worry, feel free to add a few more centimeters of difference only due to the fact that her eyes are located even lower. No need to think that if a girl is 160 and your height is 180, then the difference between you is 20 centimeters. In fact, it is larger and reaches 25+ centimeters.
This does not contradict in any way that growth is important. Perhaps this will be a relief for some guys who consider themselves low for girls. You are much taller than you seem to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, autistic_tendencies, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
I am still sub 6ft5

the only thing that makes me realize how tall i am is seeing people slightly shorter than me around other people.

im not that tall, nor do i feel tall. everyone is just short.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
how could your pea sized brain came to this conclusion? 4d chess coping mechanics

everyone has the eyes lower than their total height so relative height perception is exactly the same :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Moggie and Mouthbreath
Eye level is all that matters

I'm 6'2 and get mogged daily.

It doesn't even bring you much though, half my tinder matches are height-fetishist tall girls who are utterly undesierable just like the manlets.

how could your pea sized brain came to this conclusion? 4d chess coping mechanics

everyone has the eyes lower than their total height so relative height perception is exactly the same :lul::lul::lul:
I speak about real growth specifically taken person and his perception of himself, clown, not about perception of all around
I'm 6'2 and get mogged daily.

It doesn't even bring you much though, half my tinder matches are height-fetishist tall girls who are utterly undesierable just like the manlets.
Just come to Russia to 300'000 city