We are carnivores whether you like it or not

Having legs is a good thing but you can probably get away with not having them when you’re that ripped
I'm prone to chafing and my calves have always been over-sized so I'm not worried about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and RealNinja
I'm prone to chafing and my calves have always been over-sized so I'm not worried about it.
“Im prone to chafing” is a great reason to not train legs :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and RealNinja
it's a narrow hip issue.

I squat once a week.
Honestly I don’t care that much about how my quads and hamstrings look, I just don’t like being weak. My squat is already poverty so I just keep training legs so it doesn’t decrease

true,people in tribes who live off meat literally prove this bc they are way shorter then even goyslop americans
genes bhai, but also prob doesnt benifit if your twice as big with the same amount of food

Average raw carnivore

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, SubhumanCurrycel, PsychoH and 3 others
Honestly I don’t care that much about how my quads and hamstrings look, I just don’t like being weak. My squat is already poverty so I just keep training legs so it doesn’t decrease
weak legs will impair upper body lifts so you should still train them, you can't do bend over rows, or even standing ohp if your legs and ass are weak.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, SubhumanCurrycel, PsychoH and 3 others
Hunter gatherer -> carnivore -> healthy = attractive

If you eat carbs, you’re signaling to your body that you’re an unsuccessful hunter gatherer.

Stop trying to justify your sugar addiction
Stop poisoning yourself

If you continue to eat carbs, you’re looksminning yourself and saving me more meat! Thank you!

Mog or get mogged world

I choose to be the mogger
This kid is right I just tried it and have a clearer cognitive and a more oily face (I usually have dry skin)

Cope,

Hunter gatherers were omnivores

Carnivore diet is bad for health

Metabolic health is a very bad predictor of attractiveness
High iq
We never were carnivores. A huge part of our diet were fruits and bay + this kind stuff. The word hunter gatherer perfectly illustrate that

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, greywind and NZb6Air

If you eat carbs, you’re signaling to your body that you’re an unsuccessful hunter gatherer.

Stop poisoning yourself

If you continue to eat carbs, you’re looksminning yourself and saving me more meat! Thank you!

Mog or get mogged world

Jfl. What do you base this on? Mainstream history? Observation of random tribes? If you ate loads of hard foods and were exposed to the same amounts of toxins those tribes are exposed to (lower than what we are exposed to), yet kept eating grains fruits and veggies, what tells you the results would be what you imagine them to be?

No fucking faggot it does not work like that I'm tired of incels and boomers obsessed with muh 'meat only carbohydrates is poison '
No one in this world cares about it except you two abominations.

I can argue with you all day about it with proper evidence but it will be of no use to you

To anyone reading this eat a lot of meat ,carbs , organic veggies and fruits , raw honey you can also experiment with raw milk (from a clean and trusted source ,only drink it if your body responds well to it)
and ignore every retard who preaches raw meat or pure carnivore diet.

- from a forum future nutritionist in Germany.
Carnivore can work if there's autoimmune issues someone needs to fix like arthritis, psiorasis, leaky gut or diabetes etc., but I agree with your way of eating, I mainly eat rice, meat, non-leafy vegetables and fruits and dairy. Its easy to maintain weight this way, acne is gone, energy levels are good too.

Stop poisoning yourself

Mog or get mogged world

What are your thoughts on santacruzmedicinals