We are in a rep drought.(GTFIH)

halabi

halabi

15yo 6'1
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Posts
1,803
Reputation
1,850
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sv3rige, price., horseman. and 9 others
BUMP
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sv3rige, price., horseman. and 3 others
bump
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sv3rige, price., horseman. and 2 others
Reps dont matter js have fun on the site
 
  • +1
Reactions: Short, Topkra, Crimx991 and 3 others
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman., Crimx991, threadeffort and 1 other person
least obvious rep baiting
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TheWigger, Crimx991, n1ks09 and 1 other person
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
i always rep g
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo, Crimx991 and LtnTierNormie
Can't relate but it really doesn't matter bro. Just have fun and it'll come eventually
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
most of the time when i reply to new users they never rep because they don't even know what it is yet:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
its cause ur a broke nigga without vip
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo, scuderia and Wasted time
It’s easy to be honest
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo, jp212 and scuderia
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened?
some of us still keeping it real
hakeem lyon fox GIF by HULU
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo and jp212
Skill issue just have 20 thousand
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jorraoo, jp212 and scuderia
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
I don’t have vip and I’m almost at 2:1

Just be funny and helpful that’s all there is to it:CarlosPls:
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo
greys never rep
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jorraoo, sample, jp212 and 2 others
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
post better content or something idk bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo
Broooootal

I miss the old redcel anon tho
I’m not red yet

The gifted vip ran out but since I havnt changed my profile the coulours still there
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo and scuderia
been here since 2023:feelsuhh:
[IMG alt="halabi"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/323/323799.jpg?1785795496[/IMG]

halabi​

15yo 6'1​

JoinedJan 18, 2026Posts1,760Reputation1,781
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo and scuderia
guys tbh I dont like repping people it just feels weird
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo and scuderia
[IMG alt="halabi"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/323/323799.jpg?1785795496[/IMG]

halabi​

15yo 6'1​

JoinedJan 18, 2026Posts1,760Reputation1,781
why are u doxxing me?
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo and scuderia
"years" was satire unc
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo

Similar threads

halabi
Replies
7
Views
17
Wasted time
Wasted time
7nclave
Replies
16
Views
62
accinr
accinr
tenmacel
Replies
8
Views
49
Matt Fat
M
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
33
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
JamesMTN927
Replies
4
Views
25
ilikefish
ilikefish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top