halabi
15yo 6'1
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,803
- Reputation
- 1,850
I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
says the one with 2-1 ratioReps dont matter js have fun on the site
i always rep gI barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
wallah not my intentionleast obvious rep baiting
cs i have funsays the one with 2-1 ratio
most of the time when i reply to new users they never rep because they don't even know what it is yetI barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
BUMP
bump
This ain't improving your ratio brobump
its cause ur a broke nigga without vipI barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
some of us still keeping it realI barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened?
you think that vip will make u as cool as us og real niggas?its cause ur a broke nigga without vip
ogyou think that vip will make u as cool as us og real niggas?
I don’t have vip and I’m almost at 2:1I barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.

been here since 2023oggng ur as much of a newcel as me
Cursedoggng ur as much of a newcel as me
BroooootalSkill issue just have 20 thousand
post better content or something idk broI barely see niggas rapping anymore what the fuck happened? im almost losing my 1-1 ratio we need a revolution now.
I’m not red yetBroooootal
I miss the old redcel anon tho
How about now?greys never rep
cursed with being a newcelCursed
I havent posted in years ig thats whypost better content or something idk bro
[IMG alt="halabi"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/323/323799.jpg?1785795496[/IMG]been here since 2023![]()
you 18 now?I havent posted in years ig thats why
why are u doxxing me?[IMG alt="halabi"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/323/323799.jpg?1785795496[/IMG]
halabi
15yo 6'1
JoinedJan 18, 2026Posts1,760Reputation1,781
im 18-3you 18 now?
u said been here since 2023 and i dont see shit about 2023 amigowhy are u doxxing me?
Inferiority complex displayguys tbh I dont like repping people it just feels weird
you 18 now?
is that good or bad? can I larp dark triadInferiority complex display
Siri, set timer for 2029"years" was satire unc