WE ARE WINNERS

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Highest household income in North America. Most educated and very prevalent in STEM.

Dominating medicine, dominating tech, dominating finance etc. Never met a South Asian man or a woman who isn't driven, smart, artistic or at the very least competent.

Our blue collar brothers and sisters who come here hustle hard, get 3 jobs if that's what it takes and don't ever complain.

Don't let the media or people from any other race put you down. We are winning and winning big. Men and women, we are killing it, we don't need their acceptance or even courtesy fake niceness, we are self sufficient.

No amount of racism, stereotypes and ridicule will stop us from being the best lawyer, doctor, engineer, car salesman, brother, sister, father, mother or whatever else you aspire to be.

Also, most young brown men and women I see nowadays everywhere look like models, like holy shit. Us curries stay winning!
@Chadpreetmaybe
@Looks=2+√5/2
@RabidRosaries
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Chadeep
@Shrek2OnDvD
@volcelfatcel
@justinzayn
@Salludon

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin, AcneScars and 18 others
no wonder nobody replied to this curry thread :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9779 and justinzayn
Nice Bhai, sorry for letting the side down

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 2 others
Highest household income in North America. Most educated and very prevalent in STEM.

Dominating medicine, dominating tech, dominating finance etc. Never met a South Asian man or a woman who isn't driven, smart, artistic or at the very least competent.

Our blue collar brothers and sisters who come here hustle hard, get 3 jobs if that's what it takes and don't ever complain.

Don't let the media or people from any other race put you down. We are winning and winning big. Men and women, we are killing it, we don't need their acceptance or even courtesy fake niceness, we are self sufficient.

No amount of racism, stereotypes and ridicule will stop us from being the best lawyer, doctor, engineer, car salesman, brother, sister, father, mother or whatever else you aspire to be.

Also, most young brown men and women I see nowadays everywhere look like models, like holy shit. Us curries stay winning!
@Chadpreetmaybe
@Looks=2+√5/2
@RabidRosaries
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Chadeep
@volcelfatcel
@justinzayn
@Salludon
man dont tag me next to these ,tag me when ur talking about pakis not curries

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16371 and 6 others
NEVER BE AFRAID TO BE PROUD OF YOUR ETHNICITY

Indian GIF
Push And Shove Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Tu Bhoola Jise India GIF by bypriyashah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18528 and Deleted member 15827
You won at being a cum guzzling shitskin, if that’s what winning is in your eyes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoneDensity, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
@inferiorpispot234
@AcneScars
@Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
man dont tag me next to these ,tag me when ur talking about pakis not curries
we are the same people you self-hating cuck
INB4 this coping shitskin writes an entire essay no one will read about muh pasthun indo nordic phenotype :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and justinzayn
I'm not actually Indian but big respect

Mainly let down by bad media representation apart from that there would be no problems at all

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15827
I'm not actually Indian but big respect

Mainly let down by bad media representation apart from that there would be no problems at all
bangladeshi? I mean youre basically indian to outsiders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101

@Chadpreetmaybe
@Looks=2+√5/2
@RabidRosaries
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Chadeep
@Shrek2OnDvD
@volcelfatcel
@justinzayn
@Salludon
Yeah, we will win, we will dominate, we will take over the world, we will be in the every single corner on earth, we will have brotherhood like never seen before, we will be united, we will fight, we will win, no force was able to stop us, and none will be able to either.

Judeo - Hindus will rule the world !!! You'll will be tired of winning literally.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Chadeep and Deleted member 15827
Yeah, we will win, we will dominate, we will take over the world, we will be in the every single corner on earth, we will have brotherhood like never seen before, we will be united, we will fight, we will win, no force was able to stop us, and none will be able to either.

Judeo - Hindus will rule the world !!! You'll will be tired of winning literally.
BASED JUDEO - HINDU MOGGERS
@Octillionaire3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16369

@Chadpreetmaybe
@Looks=2+√5/2
@RabidRosaries
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Chadeep
@Shrek2OnDvD
@volcelfatcel
@justinzayn
@Salludon
And still incel with your women so disgusted by your kind they’d rather fuck me and I’m incel JFL thanks Bhai curry pussy feels good
78D83ED9 A421 4A6A 8CFA 356D2B233C5D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
now fuck off my thread you dirty insolent nigger

• JFL
??
i prolly fucked more bitches than your ghanian immigrant malnourished ass
Nope, I literally used your women to sate my thirst in uni and even next week I’ll be balls deep in another curry our :feelsohh::feelsgah: you must want to rope RN. Most of you ethnic subhumans would rope if you knew the shit your women say about you to me it’s hilarious they cannot help but worship my cock which moggs all of yours btw
Now your implying I’m SEA :dafuckfeels: I thought I was black according to you?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Nope, I literally used your women to date my thirst in uni and even next week I’ll be balls deep in another curry our :feelsohh::feelsgah: you must want to rope RN. Most of you ethnic subhumans would rope if you knew the shit your women say about you to me it’s hilarious they cannot help but worship my cock which moggs all of yours btw
what 20+ years of inceldom and being a nigger does to a mf 💀
this ghanian immigrant cant cope being a nigger so he makes up fantasy tales and LARPs as anglo-saxon to stop his pathetic self from roping
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15004
this ghanian immigrant cant cope being a nigger so he makes up fantasy tales and LARPs as anglo-saxon to stop his pathetic self from roping
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@gamma
Wait is that slave still LARPing as an Anglo even now?:hnghn: Literally everybody knows that he's African:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15004
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@gamma
Lmfao if you think it’s larp @FailedNormieManlet can attest I have done MANY of your women hot ones as well cry more for me Bhai :feelsohh: j have shown him some it’s truly too much for you cry for me whislt I fuck more madras pussy

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
lame aah boi fr 💀
If I were black don’t you think I’d have said I was by now… fucking idiot I have offered you to come see me bitch but you won’t come meet me and find out you’ll be shocked

Lmfao if you think it’s larp @FailedNormieManlet can attest I have done MANY of your women hot ones as well cry more for me Bhai :feelsohh: j have shown him some it’s truly too much for you cry for me whislt I fuck more madras pussy
prob took some from some random niggas fitness page keep coping you abused nigger LARPer

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
prob took some from some random niggas fitness page keep coping you abused nigger LARPer
Lmfao nope it’s not a larp as it’s from my snap chat cry harder for me fucker lmfao I even have videos of your women jacking me off it’s truly over for you

If I were black don’t you think I’d have said I was by now… fucking idiot I have offered you to come see me bitch but you won’t come meet me and find out you’ll be shocked
you're that pathetic thats why you aint admit you a nigga yet

• JFL
Lmfao nope it’s not a larp as it’s from my snap chat cry harder for me fucker lmfao I even have videos of your women jacking me off it’s truly over for you
TALES.
keep on dreaming and living in fantasyland :sleep:

• JFL
TALES.
keep on dreaming and living in fantasyland :sleep:
You cannot cope with my existence it’s an pure RAGE fuel for you. I torment you due to being white, well endowed strong and taller than you this is painful for a rajaprajeet to accept. I’ll never stop tormenting you I’ll never stop fucking your women and I’ll never stop reminding your kind of their place on this planet (the bottom) your women will always be my backups whenever I get rejected by white girls and as @Xangsane can attest

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

@Chadpreetmaybe
@Looks=2+√5/2
@RabidRosaries
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Chadeep
@Shrek2OnDvD
@volcelfatcel
@justinzayn
@Salludon
When your native country is so fucked , you have to migrate overseas to be successful ..japanese and swiss are not succesfull in America cause they don't migrate there in the first place ..they are high iq enough to have their own developed nation unlike pajeets

#always a streetshitter💩

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
You cannot cope with my existence it’s an pure RAGE fuel for you. I torment you due to being white, well endowed strong and taller than you this is painful for a rajaprajeet to accept. I’ll never stop tormenting you I’ll never stop fucking your women and I’ll never stop reminding your kind of their place on this planet (the bottom) your women will always be my backups whenever I get rejected by white girls and as @Xangsane can attest
jennifer lawrence actress GIF

This nigga managed to convinced himself that he's some jacked anglo chad :lul:
mirin schizophrenia
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
jennifer lawrence actress GIF

This nigga managed to convinced himself that he's some jacked anglo chad :lul:
mirin schizophrenia
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
My existence torments you to the point you still think I’m larping about who I am that’s what’s hilarious. What was your name on lookism paki I’m assuming you posted there I don’t know what Tyrone did to you but gosh he must had been a mad lad tormenting you ethnics to this extent

My existence torments you to the point you still think I’m larping about who I am that’s what’s hilarious. What was your name on lookism paki I’m assuming you posted there
Abc Love GIF by The Bachelor

IS
-VANTABLACK GHANIAN IMMIGRANT
- 5'4 90 LB
- MALNOURISHED
- SELF-HATING CUCK
- 22 YEAR OLD VIRGIN LIVING OFF UK WELFARE
- LARPs AS ANGLO CHAD ON OBSCURE INCEL FORUMS
- MAKES FANTASY TALES OF HIM FUCKING WOMEN TO GET VALIDATION FROM RANDOM INCELS ONLINE
HOW OVER IT IS FOR YOU I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND.
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Chadpreetmaybe
@gamma
@WannabeJock

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, gamma and 1 other person
Nope, I literally used your women to sate my thirst in uni and even next week I’ll be balls deep in another curry our :feelsohh::feelsgah: you must want to rope RN. Most of you ethnic subhumans would rope if you knew the shit your women say about you to me it’s hilarious they cannot help but worship my cock which moggs all of yours btw

Now your implying I’m SEA :dafuckfeels: I thought I was black according to you?
btw, without JBW what's your value ? sorry if u already told me before, but re you objectively good looking? height, frame, muscles, are you succesful?

and I was sure you were white, or did I state that wrong as well?

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, Chinacurry and 1 other person

42% of Indian Billionaires are Marwaris.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
btw, without JBW what's your value ? sorry if u already told me before, but re you objectively good looking? height, frame, muscles, are you succesful?

and I was sure you were white, or did I state that wrong as well?
I’m white (MED) I’d say HTN in looks I only get gl ethnic girls though tbh I don’t do well with white wine they seem to not like me. But the ethnic women I can get look cute so it’s not all that bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Abc Love GIF by The Bachelor

IS
-VANTABLACK GHANIAN IMMIGRANT
- 5'4 90 LB
- MALNOURISHED
- SELF-HATING CUCK
- 22 YEAR OLD VIRGIN LIVING OFF UK WELFARE
- LARPs AS ANGLO CHAD ON OBSCURE INCEL FORUMS
- MAKES FANTASY TALES OF HIM FUCKING WOMEN TO GET VALIDATION FROM RANDOM INCELS ONLINE
HOW OVER IT IS FOR YOU I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND.
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Chadpreetmaybe
@gamma
@WannabeJock
Writing in huge font won’t make your message true :dafuckfeels: we all know your hurting Pajeet

Writing in huge font won’t make your message true :dafuckfeels: we all know your hurting Pajeet
when you stop rotting infront of your 5 year old windows dell pc that the uk govt supplied for you and look in the mirror you'll realize all along that youre a coping retarded nigger with charcoal skin. ROPE ASAP :feelswhy:

• JFL

this you?
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
when you stop rotting infront of your 5 year old windows dell pc that the uk govt supplied for you and look in the mirror you'll realize all along that youre a coping retarded nigger with charcoal skin. ROPE ASAP :feelswhy:
My computer costs 2k thanks mate you broke bitch I have the masters GPU and CPU fucker cry harder for me you broke bitch your ethnic poor ugly and short = GG

Curries starting to dominate in combat sports lower weight classes tbh

Dylan cheema won the boxxer contest dominating his opponents, round robing boxing tournament
Was a kickboxing world championship too
All at age 23
Hence the moniker 'the natural'
Mirin tbh
And has a uni degree

KOing whites and niggas
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry

Say all you want about pajeets in their homeland but western currys are all rich af, smart and dominating in combat sports

Attachments

• Dylan-Cheema.jpg
    Dylan-Cheema.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • skysports-dylan-cheema-otis_5741719.jpg
    skysports-dylan-cheema-otis_5741719.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • COV-FINAL-CHEEMAvCHARLTON-03-470x264.jpg
    COV-FINAL-CHEEMAvCHARLTON-03-470x264.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
I provide a piece of evidence on favour of curries and niggas go all quiet JFL

My computer costs 2k thanks mate you broke bitch I have the masters GPU and CPU fucker cry harder for me you broke bitch your ethnic poor ugly and short = GG
can confirm @btsgangruling is also HTN to chadpreetlite, so not ugly at all, ur prob equal if ur also HTN.

if you're HTN then that's all y need to get pretty much any girl anyway.

are you succesful, like professionally I mean? you should be killing it as u have good height and HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17311 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
OH NO, OH NO, LARPER EXPOSED
@PrinceLuenLeoncur IS @SonOfTyrone THE ABUSED SLAVE NIGGER CONFIRMED
LOOK AT THE DATES, AT DEC 18 2021, @PrinceLuenLeoncur SAYS THAT HE KNOWS @SonOfTyrone AND IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM THROUGH DISCORD, BUT AT JAN 2 2022, WHEN HE GOT ACCUSATIONS AGAIN OF BEING BLACK AND ALT OF @SonOfTyrone HE DENIED IT AND SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW HIM. HMMMMMMMM :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Screen Shot 2022 04 23 at 233154
Screen Shot 2022 04 23 at 233650

GTFIH
@Chadpreetmaybe
@Shrek2OnDvD
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Beetlejuice
@gamma
@WannabeJock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, Chadeep and 3 others
can confirm @btsgangruling is also HTN to chadpreetlite, so not ugly at all, ur prob equal if ur also HTN.

if you're HTN then that's all y need to get pretty much any girl anyway.

are you succesful, like professionally I mean? you should be killing it as u have good height and HTN
How tall is this Bts faggot guy. I’m a good height I just don’t do well with white women I live in the UK though so it goes without saying it’s hard mode here I just fuck ethnic girls they are easy for me and kindn

OH NO, OH NO, LARPER EXPOSED
@PrinceLuenLeoncur IS @SonOfTyrone THE ABUSED SLAVE NIGGER CONFIRMED
LOOK AT THE DATES, AT DEC 18 2021, @PrinceLuenLeoncur SAYS THAT HE KNOWS @SonOfTyrone AND IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM THROUGH DISCORD, BUT AT JAN 2 2022, WHEN HE GOT ACCUSATIONS AGAIN OF BEING BLACK AND ALT OF @SonOfTyrone HE DENIED IT AND SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW HIM. HMMMMMMMM :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
View attachment 1647436View attachment 1647437
GTFIH
@Chadpreetmaybe
@Shrek2OnDvD
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Beetlejuice
@gamma
@WannabeJock
You know what a joke is right…

Let me guess you took all that shit seriously right. I don’t fucking know Tyrone I played along because I thought it was a meme but as many other carried on I realised people thought it was serious so I was honest for once but by then the damage had been done

And yes I know somebody on DC who knows Tyrone as I was asked by a user here if I am him and he said “Tyrone is a smart negro” JFL @ your reading comprehension

You know what a joke is right…

Let me guess you took all that shit seriously right. I don’t fucking know Tyrone I played along because I thought it was a meme but as many other carried on I realised people thought it was serious so I was honest for once but by then the damage had been done
sure buddyboyo, sureee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't even like to discuss about inferior demonic cúmskins. They're going extinct within 5 decades. No one cares about them

And yeah we will rule the world soon enough. Hindu moggers are on top :feelshah:

Curries starting to dominate in combat sports lower weight classes tbh

Dylan cheema won the boxxer contest dominating his opponents, round robing boxing tournament
Was a kickboxing world championship too
All at age 23
Hence the moniker 'the natural'
Mirin tbh
And has a uni degree

KOing whites and niggas
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry

Say all you want about pajeets in their homeland but western currys are all rich af, smart and dominating in combat sports
well u need to distinguish here bhai, western curries with roots from the areas between the Kabul and ganges rivers, and north of New Delhi, are killing it.

that population is quite large in UK, but tiny in USA where most curries are studymaxxed dravidian, and they are basically the same as ricemen, cope with money, dont try and compete globally, just do it in their own immigrant communities.

it is changing a bit, check out Shake love is blind, got matched with a pajeeta too ugly for him, went all dark triad and told the foids he wouldn't fuck any of them except the ex model host lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person