WE ARE WINNERS

You know what a joke is right…

Let me guess you took all that shit seriously right. I don’t fucking know Tyrone I played along because I thought it was a meme but as many other carried on I realised people thought it was serious so I was honest for once but by then the damage had been done

And yes I know somebody on DC who knows Tyrone as I was asked by a user here if I am him and he said “Tyrone is a smart negro” JFL @ your reading comprehension
no nigga,

you literally said it yourself, "he's my friend on discord i know him, he's the one that told me this (some african history bs), you called him a smart negro. referring to yourself. mirin narcy :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
well u need to distinguish here bhai, western curries with roots from the areas between the Kabul and ganges rivers, and north of New Delhi, are killing it.

that population is quite large in UK, but tiny in USA where most curries are studymaxxed dravidian, and they are basically the same as ricemen, cope with money, dont try and compete globally, just do it in their own immigrant communities.

it is changing a bit, check out Shake love is blind, got matched with a pajeeta too ugly for him, went all dark triad and told the foids he wouldn't fuck any of them except the ex model host lol
Yes Indians are more open to newer culture, same with some Pakistanis
Dravidians yeah are like rice and cope and stay in own community, same with Bengalis tbh

Like me breaking free, openly dating white/mulatto girls with no remorse, rejecting the values of Bengalis basically leaves me seen as an outcast and lost cause to the community jfl

Oh well haha

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yes Indians are more open to newer culture, same with some Pakistanis
Dravidians yeah are like rice and cope and stay in own community, same with Bengalis tbh

Like me breaking free, openly dating white/mulatto girls with no remorse, rejecting the values of Bengalis basically leaves me seen as an outcast and lost cause to the community jfl

Oh well haha
ur exceptional Cos u can larp as gulf Arab or mulatto yourself, so you're more accepted, only gotta deal with the shit from your own community.

@FailedNormieManlet is more typical, hes actually had white and mulata girls give him shit to his face AND had to deal with retarded bud bud copes from family and cousins and crap

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
ur exceptional Cos u can larp as gulf Arab or mulatto yourself, so you're more accepted, only gotta deal with the shit from your own community.

@FailedNormieManlet is more typical, hes actually had white and mulata girls give him shit to his face AND had to deal with retarded bud bud copes from family and cousins and crap
Yeah tbh a lot of the "incel" experiences a curry can face, I've faced it. Have had racial abuse thrown at me from ages 13 onwards - although it has decreased a LOT since I started learning to fight and carrying myself differently, bitches in clubs acting weird around me and ignoring me, made fun of for my darker skin by family and other bengalis.

But despite all the negative experiences, I've still had positive ones too. I was honestly surprised when people in that incel moments thread I made, said that they thought it was LARP and no way someone could have that many negative experiences

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chinacurry
Indians mathmog everyone

Banger thread op