We born in the worst era to looksmax

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
Looks nowdays matter most than any other period of human history. Yet, the methods to achieve such standards are not possible or unviable in practice.

We are in the middle inbetween stemcells, dna editing, skin printing and every other promising breakthrough. Yet, we can only cope with extremly invasive surgery and medieval methods to cope with a possible ascencion. Thats also, one of the reasons why beauty is so overrated nowdays.

The future will come, when beauty, height and everything else regarding how we are aesthetically perceived will be nothing but a simple fix through technology breakthroughs. And yet we wont be alive to experience that Era.

Beauty will be achieved through ugly manlets that rot all their lives in a lab studying and revolutionizing the world, while well born chads delight through the benefits of lucky and we suffer til we fade through eternity.

Ugliness will perish and fade through the history, and our Era will be the one who will carry the unlucky and ugly legacy, all the psychologycal stigma and narcisistic doom.

Damn, what a shitty time to be alive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13318 and 20 others
Best time if you are already good looking ngl. Chad slays like never before

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262 and 16 others
i hope the simple fix through technology never comes, and u are braindead if u want it too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shogrim, horizontallytall, Deleted member 11770 and 11 others
i hope the simple fix through technology never comes, and u are braindead if u want it too
If u think that beauty should be a prize, instead of a adhesion to live your live without being miserable perceived and having other beauty females to have sex, ya, im brain dead.

If you think beauty as a matter of competition, ya, your line of thought can be followed and u can perceive me as a braindead while you are totally mentally ill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poplo and datboijj
Looks nowdays matter most than any other period of human history. Yet, the methods to achieve such standards are not possible or unviable in practice.

We are in the middle inbetween stemcells, dna editing, skin printing and every other promising breakthrough. Yet, we can only cope with extremly invasive surgery and medieval methods to cope with a possible ascencion. Thats also, one of the reasons why beauty is so overrated nowdays.

The future will come, when beauty, height and everything else regarding how we are aesthetically perceived will be nothing but a simple fix through technology breakthroughs. And yet we wont be alive to experience that Era.

Beauty will be achieved through ugly manlets that rot all their lives in a lab studying and revolutionizing the world, while well born chads delight through the benefits of lucky and we suffer til we fade through eternity.

Ugliness will perish and fade through the history, and our Era will be the one who will carry the unlucky and ugly legacy, all the psychologycal stigma and narcisistic doom.

Good Jaw Surgery Result Lefort I  Zygo Ostetomy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Selinity and Philtrumcel
if those things come in the future alot of people would looksmax and the averageness would be even higher now you can do surgeries and other looksmaxxes to become easily on top % ( atleast average base)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Schönling, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4430
if those things come in the future alot of people would looksmax and the averageness would be even higher now you can do surgeries and other looksmaxxes to become easily on top % ( atleast average base)
Beauty wont be a matter of competition anymore. If anyone can achieve tho 8 PSL state through future methods, beauaty will be a matter of taste, like u comparing prime Gandy to Hernan Drago.
I dont see beauty as a game. And if u arent mentally ill yet, u shouldnt also.

Last edited:
water thread, which should be hammered into everyone's head every day,
I'm not even surprised at the screams here that they are afraid of it. jft at you, perfect facial development should be available for everyone, but currently its not possible.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sergeant blackpill
ur post screams ethnic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4430
water thread, which should be hammered into everyone's head every day,
I'm not even surprised at the screams here that they are afraid of it. jft at you, perfect facial development should be available for everyone, but currently its not possible.
Mewing Effects

Beauty wont be a matter of competition anymore. If anyone can achieve tho 8 PSL state through future methods, beuaty will be a matter of taste, like u comparing prime Gandy to Hernan Drago.
I dont see beauty as a game. And if u arent mentally ill yet, u shouldnt also.
nahh me neither but i only see you need to get the best version of yourself first so all softmaxxing with 3 years of lifting minimum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
nahh me neither but i only see you need to get the best version of yourself first so all softmaxxing with 3 years of lifting minimum
Just be the best version of you bro

Attachments

• hernan.jpg
    hernan.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 86
  • J.R._Martinez.jpg
    J.R._Martinez.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 125
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, datboijj and gamma
u need bimax with CCW to fix ur face or its over
I should have had That But had a bluepilled doctor

so had DJS + BSSO
But it was free (paid by the state )otherwise it Would have been hella expensive

so ofc I did it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Best time if you are already good looking ngl. Chad slays like never before
Cope. Delon wouldn't get that much thirsted if his prime was in 21st century. He wouldn't be the "Alain Delon" figure. (Also considering he would be 6')

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Philtrumcel
Cope. Delon wouldn't get that much thirsted if his prime was in 21st century. He wouldn't be the "Alain Delon" figure. (Also considering he would be 6')
True same with brando and Shit

This is not the ideal time to be a Chad That Would be back in the 60-70s

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
@thinwhiteduke

you think it's not possible but with this animation from magnum workshop it makes sense

Mewing Effects
one word: mewing

yes that animation is old as humanity itself. no one could put it into practice, it' like the simulation that hunterslayer posted all the time.

this is not possible with surgery righ now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10172

yes that animation is animation is old as humanity itself. no one could put it into practice, it' like the simulation that hunterslayer posted all the time.

it is possible with surgery, its called CCW rotation

you cant get to the finish product but you can get close

Mewing Effects

Who gives a fuck if a surgery is "invasive"??? If you dont like a feature then you would be willing to fix it regardless of how bad the surgery is

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 10172

Everything will be almost the same
Rich people will be able to pay all that shit, the rest of humans wont
And the day when that treatments will be affordable for everyone, beauty wont matter at all

So now we can differentiate cause looksmaxing is not something everyone is into...
I like this era for looksmaxxing, prolly one of the best

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and GigaAscender

yes that animation is old as humanity itself. no one could put it into practice, it' like the simulation that hunterslayer posted all the time.

if ur forward grown but still downward grown will u still be attractive?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Philtrumcel
more like the best time tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 13197 and GigaAscender
it is possible with surgery, its called CCW rotation

you cant get to the finish product but you can get close

Mewing Effects
water, it is possible with million surgeries and implants, but with CCW of the lower third dont change the growth/position of the ramus and so on. you cant still move the whole cranium, even maxilla.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tfw will always be disgusting subhuman truecel

water, it is possible with million surgeries and implants, but with CCW of the lower third dont change the growth/position of the ramus and so on. you cant still move the whole cranium, even maxilla.
why would u want to move the whole cranium forward?

and u can just use jaw angle implants for high gonial angle, low ramus, or low bigonial width

if ur forward grown but still downward grown will u still be attractive?
I'll assume you mean if you wasnt recessed, but still downward grown, you could be attractive. To some extent yes, because soft features matter and lot, but you just wouldnt have perfect facial development.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's the best time to looksmax. Plenty of information available on the internet for free. People actually have time and money to focus on looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Truly the worst time to be. 2021 and we don't even have a real actual cure for balding yet.

U cant cure scars, u cant cure baldness, u cant cure even stretch marks
Back then ppl were bluepilled and we had so many ways to cope and live with our subhumanity.
Now we cant, we face perfection all the time. Plus, we see the potential cure for everything arising but we still dont have it, which makes the torture even worse.

• +1
Stupid greycel, it's a great moment to looxmax. You got all the compounds available for cheap on the internet, cheap third world surgeons, knowledge on how to self perform MSE, gyno surgery, etc. and normie dogs are too afraid to even take finasteride because of the "PFS".
You are ahead of 95% of the male population.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Philtrumcel and Wallenberg
Nah they’ll have it worse in the future because most of them will see firsthand the benefits of gene editing and all that other advanced shit but they themselves won’t be able to afford it. As the wealth gap grows exponentially, only the ultra wealthy will be able to afford that, especially with how much more advanced it is than modern surgery

• +1
Stupid greycel, it's a great moment to looxmax. You got all the compounds available for cheap on the internet, cheap third world surgeons, knowledge on how to self perform MSE, gyno surgery, etc. and normie dogs are too afraid to even take finasteride because of the "PFS".
You are ahead of 95% of the male population.
Occiput reduction is the hardest surgery and not everyone does it

Nah they’ll have it worse in the future because most of them will see firsthand the benefits of gene editing and all that other advanced shit but they themselves won’t be able to afford it. As the wealth gap grows exponentially, only the ultra wealthy will be able to afford that, especially with how much more advanced it is than modern surgery
When all these therapies start to emerge, i can agree completely that only the elite will have access. Nonetheless, eventually the plebs will have access and that was the initial point.

Plus, when new therapies start to emerge, all the extremly expensive surgeries will be cheap til they fall in disuse

When all these therapies start to emerge, i can agree completely that only the elite will have access. Nonetheless, eventually the plebs will have access and that was the initial point.

Plus, when new therapies start to emerge, all the extremly expensive surgeries will be cheap til they fall in disuse
Tbh I don’t think plebs will EVER get access to shit like gene editing, it’s true that as technology advances things like jaw surgery will become far more affordable but I think the 1% will keep gene editing too themselves tbh, it just would give normal people way too much leverage and the “elites” entire goal is to keep themselves above the 99%

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets