We born in the worst era to looksmax

Truly the worst time to be. 2021 and we don't even have a real actual cure for balding yet.
Pretty weird that we've gone to the moon, eradicated smallpox but we can't cure balding.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Tbh I don’t think plebs will EVER get access to shit like gene editing, it’s true that as technology advances things like jaw surgery will become far more affordable but I think the 1% will keep gene editing too themselves tbh, it just would give normal people way too much leverage and the “elites” entire goal is to keep themselves above the 99%
What u think or not, doesnt change that eventually pleb will have the access to things that only the elite had.
Specially for political and ethic reasons.

Pleb nowdays have access to kind of technology that only the highest in the pyramid had
Pleb nowdays lives way better than kings
Technology and capitalism eventually even things out for everyone.

Rich ppl get it first, but eventually everybody end up getting access to what was previous expensive/limited technology

What u think or not, doesnt change that eventually pleb will have the access to things that only the elite had.
Specially for political and ethic reasons.

Pleb nowdays have access to kind of technology that only the highest in the pyramid had
Pleb nowdays lives way better than kings
Technology and capitalism eventually even things out for everyone.

Rich ppl get it first, but eventually everybody end up getting access to what was previous expensive/limited technology
There’s a limit though. Technology such as those that the highest in the pyramid had was nowhere near the pinnacle of possibilities. Gene editing is the absolute peak, one can’t improve more than editing their literal genetic profile. Plus that technology ur describing is just things that add convenience to day to day life, such as good plumbing and easy access to water. That does not give even a fraction of the leverage to a normie that editing their genes can. They’ll let you have some lightbulbs and cars because at the end of the day those things give normies more incentive to wagecuck for those at the top, but those things are not letting normies ascend like gene editing would

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
well you need lots of money for all these surgeries

U cant cure scars, u cant cure baldness, u cant cure even stretch marks
Back then ppl were bluepilled and we had so many ways to cope and live with our subhumanity.
Now we cant, we face perfection all the time. Plus, we see the potential cure for everything arising but we still dont have it, which makes the torture even worse.
Tbh I feel there’s a marked difference between being scarred or injured, being beautiful, and being healthy attractive versus recessed. A lot of the people I’ve seen called ugly online or in person simply look like their faces never grew up properly.

Tbh I feel there’s a marked difference between being scarred or injured, being beautiful, and being healthy attractive versus recessed. A lot of the people I’ve seen called ugly online or in person simply look like their faces never grew up properly.
Because beauty is multifactorial.
U can have the best bone structure in the world, if u are literally deformed due to acne scars/ burn scars u are fucked for life.

In my opinion, burn scarred people or acne scarred ppl are even more phucked than usual recessed ppl.

U can hope for a real possibility that a good surgeon can fix you if u have recession

but with scars, u are LITERALLY fucked because there is no cure and no fix, just extremly expensive treatments that provide a small percentage of improvement.

Imagine if gandy had this facial acne scars, he wouldnt even be a model.
thats a major-deal breaker for looks.

Alot of other things beside structural bone development are a dealbreaker for looks and cant be solved yet. They ofc will be, but not in our lifetime.

I know 0 chads IRL, but i know several ppl that suffer from this kind of acne scar, which gives me the impression that this is not very uncommon.
THey are fucked for life, and they know it. Sad, but it is what it is.

I remember my exgf, she literally would be a stacylite, but she suffered from severe cystic acne when she get into her early twenties.
I saw a huge descencion in her looks. At the time she wasnt able for some reason to get in accutane, after like 2-3 years, she get into it. Her face improved, but the damage was done
She was literally a makeup slave, and even with make up she couldnt hide the small craters. Her case wasnt even too bad, but the impact on her looks was drastic. Plus, her psychologycal state changed forever.

Looksmax in our time is good for chads, chadlites, that can improve minor flaws. Normal fags/heavily balding fags/acne scarred fags, super recessed fags are fucked for life. And im not even starting the manletism and ethnic debate.

U cant even start to ascend if u have craters like this

Attachments

• acne1.jpg
    acne1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This is the best yet era to looksmax. Imagine having acne and balding and finasteride and tretinoin hadn’t been invented yet.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets