We don’t come from monkey

D

Deleted member 85949

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
Darwin books is plenty errors even he literally got refuted one year after his death in his book it’s litterally written that if X happeneds then his book/theory is completely false (and a scientific found that thus disproving his theory)

The basis of a molecule creating a whole species is fake stop believing that low iq

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, gigell, try2beme and 2 others
We evolved from fish :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Suns9999, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock
IMG 4349

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bakpaokukus, yeeyeeslayer, DildoFaggins and 2 others
He never said we evolved from Monkeys, he said that monkeys and humans share a common ancestor which is backed up by DNA and Fossil records

Cb9166d9cd0e52f49cb70d2bd6d5dafa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Deleted member 85949
And more schizo things

God made us man and woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 85949
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Roquefort and Deleted member 85949
trinity truck butcher

• +1
@Shahnameh i found it
On the Origin of Species (1859). In Chapter 6, “Difficulties on Theory,”
Around page 184-185

Evolution is fake

• +1
Why would you read his book to try and understand evolution theory? Makes no sense...

Idk tho.

• +1
Why would you read his book to try and understand evolution theory? Makes no sense...

Idk tho.
Because he is the one who made that claim bozo got refuted in his grave

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Because he is the one who made that claim bozo got refuted in his grave
I meant it's the basis of a theory

That's like if you wanted to learn about particles, so you go back to the absolute earliest material. People can be wrong many times.

We used to think atoms couldn't split and they just stuck together. Original philosopher died long ago doesn't mean everything is immediately wrong and is a waste. Generation by generation we find new ideas and build upon that foundation, making corrections when needed and agreeing on unknown grey areas.

Not arguing for and against evolution, I couldn't care less. I just think that way of studying on a field that has evolved ( :b ) so much over time is stupid.

• +1
I meant it's the basis of a theory

That's like if you wanted to learn about particles, so you go back to the absolute earliest material. People can be wrong many times.

We used to think atoms couldn't split and they just stuck together. Original philosopher died long ago doesn't mean everything is immediately wrong and is a waste. Generation by generation we find new ideas and build upon that foundation, making corrections when needed and agreeing on unknown grey areas.

Not arguing for and against evolution, I couldn't care less. I just think that way of studying on a field that has evolved ( :b ) so much over time is stupid.
They picked up the idea and used it for movies and money purposes not logical or science purposes

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Deleted member 85949
The truth is that everything is a big speculation

• +1
6000 years ago the Sumerians were talking about ancient times where humans started to use fire approximately two million years ago and was in constant habitual use by about 400,000 years ago and they said these early humans were created by Gods. In heaven to be exact and were cast out and used fire

Then we have someone who says bacteria evolved into a plant and the plant into a fish and so on. Somehow bacteria stopped evolving. Maybe someone turned the switch off

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back