We don’t live in the same reality

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Chad lives in a different reality. All he has known since he was born is sunshine and rainbows. And truecels entire reality has been a salvia combined with datura trip gone extremely wrong. And normies live in the middle think a bad weed high sometimes and a decent nicotine hit sometimes. But chad is on lsd plus heroin most of the time.

But truecel who ascends to chadlite his hit will be the greatest like lsd plus shooms plus heroin plus opium plus nicotine plus meth plus…

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Deleted member 5892, aBetterMii and 5 others
:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
embrace darkness

• Woah
50860EE6 32D7 4224 9787 109F45A1E1B1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
Real

• +1
Lies, I am 6psl, yet for the past five years I have had nothing going on but on hard mode, from taking care my stroke ill mom to working 12hrs a day at shitty job.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
Lies, I am 6psl, yet for the past five years I have had nothing going on but on hard mode, from taking care my stroke ill mom to working 12hrs a day at shitty job.
Send proof

Sent, you spoiled brats think lack of pussy is the worest thing that could ever happened to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5892
Couldn't be more wrong.
Even if you were chad, you would still failo because of how giga non nt you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5892
Sent, you spoiled brats think lack of pussy is the worest thing that could ever happened to you.
show pussy

5.25 psl

Chad lives in a different reality. All he has known since he was born is sunshine and rainbows. And truecels entire reality has been a salvia combined with datura trip gone extremely wrong. And normies live in the middle think a bad weed high sometimes and a decent nicotine hit sometimes. But chad is on lsd plus heroin most of the time.

But truecel who ascends to chadlite his hit will be the greatest like lsd plus shooms plus heroin plus opium plus nicotine plus meth plus…
Oh get over it .

• JFL
on that note, people with autism produce unusual amounts of bufotenine, which is a DMT deritative, this can be found back in their urine, same goes for schizos, they're literally not experiencing the same reality everyone else is.

• JFL