We have won again🙏🧡🇭🇺

P

Prettyboy

Banned
For the fourth consequtive time Orbán and his right wing party has won the Hungarian election with a 2/3+ majority

The last hope of Europe,
The gatekeeper of the West,
The lost son of Hunyadi,
The defender of Christianity,
The savior of the World.

0FE45E13 E0F9 441F A749 E4A7DEB5D65A

All my libtard acquitances seethe now :feelskek:

Sorry for them but this country won’t be a tranny, faggot and rapefugee infested hellhole like the West :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Gonthar, Deleted member 11134 and 25 others
What a brutal descension
00o

Pha01 mariavaleriabridge Orban cropped

Orbn Viktor 2018

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 18045, gamma and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
For the fourth consequtive time Orbán and his right wing party has won the Hungarian election with a 2/3+ majority

The last hope of Europe,
The lost son of Hunyadi,
The savior of the World.

View attachment 1620559

Sorry for them but this country won’t be a tranny, faggot and rapefugee infested hellhole like the West :feelsokman:
No it will be a Gypsyland instead with full of pensioners and Gypos while the young and skilled people will leave the country in masses.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
Hungary who

• JFL
Why is Hungarian society this based tho? Any reason?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
If I had to guess it probably has to do with the country's location. Like Poland, it's in the middle of Europe so the territory's history is thousand years of foreign bullying from all kinds of invaders. I think that made both nations very alert and learnt not to trust anyone

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Post soviet bloc country. These countries tend to be much more traditional than their western counterparts and as a result more “based”.

As their foreign influence from the EU increases though, the less based they’ll be. An example is Poland which had huge protests a while ago over abortion iirc.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3828, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Post soviet bloc country. These countries tend to be much more traditional than their western counterparts and as a result more “based”.

As their foreign influence from the EU increases though, the less based they’ll be. An example is Poland which had huge protests a while ago over abortion iirc.
This is a big irony, leftists in West are liberal nowadays, meanwhile OG leftists-Soviets- would consider liberalism as capitalistic

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This is a big irony, leftists in West are liberal nowadays, meanwhile OG leftists-Soviets- would consider liberalism as capitalistic
Soviets were only economically left wing. In social policy they were moderate with traditional leanings due to the east being historically influenced by the Orthodox Church, probably the most right wing sect of Christianity outside of obscure protestant denominations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, TsarTsar444, Sny and 1 other person
It isn't based at all, most people just vote for Orbán because they get handouts from the government before the election. About 90% of Gypsies vote for him because they get free potatos on election day, pensioners vote for him too because they just got 13th month pension. Orbán basically buys their votes. It is like communism never ended in this country. Just think about it which white right wing leader has shitskins as his voter base.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, gamma, Tryndamere and 2 others
It isn't based at all, most people just vote for Orbán because they get handouts from the government before the election. About 90% of Gypsies vote for him because they get free potatos on election day, pensioners vote for him too because they just got 13th month pension. Orbán basically buys their votes. It is like communism never ended in this country. Just think about it which white right wing leader has shitskins as his voter base.
Whatever, he is good at the end of the day

That’s politics. Also would it be more based that he gave them nothing, told them to fuck off and hoarded all the possible funds for him and his cronies? Like they do in most 3rd world nations? L0L. His policies are based

@Blackout.xl why did you return to this forum? I thought you left.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Blackout.xl
@Blackout.xl why did you return to this forum? I thought you left.
I return once In a while to see what’s going on

• +1
Reactions: Sny

Welcome back brother, i dearly missed you :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Whatever, he is good at the end of the day
Good at winning elections and fooling sub 90 IQ hicks into thinking he is a savior, otherwise he is 3rd world level corrupt and the economy will be fucked soon. At the end of the day Hungary is now the second poorest EU country even Romania is ahead of us. The country has barely developed in the last 12 years under Orbán, while the Baltic countries, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Romania have developed much more.

Good at winning elections and fooling sub 90 IQ hicks into thinking he is a savior, otherwise he is 3rd world level corrupt and the economy will be fucked soon. At the end of the day Hungary is now the second poorest EU country even Romania is ahead of us. The country has barely developed in the last 12 years under Orbán, while the Baltic countries, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Romania have developed much more.
Yeah this is what happens when you have a leader and an ideology like this in charge

Still worth it trust me

imagine still caring about politics in 2022 or believing in any sort of collectivism or the libera soy -conservatrad cuck paradigm, when the ppl who matter control both parties
low iq

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and galego123
Croatia is also mostly white, hates immigrants, and bans trans nonsense.
Only two countries left in the world for whites.

Viktor Orban is the greatest political mind of the modern era. God bless him. He will go down as one of the greats. His name will be included amongst the likes of Caesar and Napoleon.

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
Yeah this is what happens when you have a leader and an ideology like this in charge

Still worth it trust me
I know it's hard to explain to someone that doesn't live there, but Orbán doesn't believe in any ideology. He is a populist and will say anything the majority of people agree with like fuck Muslim rapefugees, gays, trannies etc. But it's not like the rapefugees wanted to stay in the country anyway, they all went to "Germoney". But we have our own kind of shitskins they are called Gypsies.

They don't work, live on welfare, do crime. They are breeding like flies, more than 1 million live there. If Orbán was indeed based or nationalist, he would do something to stop the growth of Gypos. He supports them instead because it is cheap to buy their votes. He is not good at anything except fooling people believe me. Our economy, public education, health care are all shit, corruption is Uzbekistan level, young white Hungarians leave the country in masses. Orbán is a fraud, that poses as the savior of white Christian Europe, in reality he is nothing but a populist corrupt shithead.

Last edited:
I’m happy you have an anti-degenerate based government @Prettyboy

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
Calling a sizeable minority of the voterbase “low iq dumb shitskins” isn’t a feasible way to win in a democratic election. The opposition should have learnt this by now

• JFL
I know it's hard to explain to someone that doesn't live there, but Orbán doesn't believe in any ideology. He is a populist and will say anything the majority of people agree with like fuck Muslim rapefugees, gays, trannies etc. But it's not like the rapefugees wanted to stay in the country anyway, they all went to "Germoney". But we have our own kind of shitskins they are called Gypsies.

They don't work, live on welfare, do crime. They are breeding like flies, more than 1 million live there. If Orbán was indeed based or nationalist, he would do something to stop the growth of Gypos. He supports them instead because it is cheap to buy their votes. He is not good at anything except fooling people believe me. Our economy, public education, health care are all shit, corruption is Uzbekistan level, young white Hungarians leave the country in masses. Orbán is a fraud, that poses as the savior of white Christian Europe, in reality he is nothing but a populist corrupt shithead.
10% of your country is gypsy, mirin those numbers son, its just 2.5% here lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No it will be a Gypsyland instead with full of pensioners and Gypos while the young and skilled people will leave the country in masses.
Yep, and will soon have to open gates to curry sex tourists who can't go to Ukraine anymore, and the Germans and Brits will just go to fuck SEAwhores.

Tbh Hungarians are the hottest girls in Europe, @Chadethnic101 make sure u stop there on your slaying travel year

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Chadethnic101

The last hope of Europe,
The lost son of Hunyadi,
The savior of the World.

View attachment 1620559

Hope I don't get racially abused when I visit bro 😅

Ye
Yep, and will soon have to open gates to curry sex tourists who can't go to Ukraine anymore, and the Germans and Brits will just go to fuck SEAwhores.

Tbh Hungarians are the hottest girls in Europe, @Chadethnic101 make sure u stop there on your slaying travel year
Yes Bhai I will stop there!
Plan was Ukraine I was actually upset about the war when it happened, coz the prostitute who tossed me off in Amsterdam back in 2018 was from there and she was the hottest woman I've ever seen in my life jfl

I'll make sure to stop in Hungary can't wait, Hungary and Poland most likely!

@AlexAP come seethe troon

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and AlexAP
10% of your country is gypsy, mirin those numbers son, its just 2.5% here lol
I don't want to go into details or from where I know it, but the actual percentage of gypsies in the region is much higher than the official numbers. Around 8-10% in Hungary, Slovakia and Romania. The highest percentage is Bulgaria, a bit over 15%

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
I don't want to go into details or from where I know it, but the actual percentage of gypsies in the region is much higher than the official numbers. Around 8-10% in Hungary, Slovakia and Romania. The highest percentage is Bulgaria, a bit over 15%
Its max 3% in Macedonia :feelsgood:

• Woah
  • JFL
Ye

Yes Bhai I will stop there!
Plan was Ukraine I was actually upset about the war when it happened, coz the prostitute who tossed me off in Amsterdam back in 2018 was from there and she was the hottest woman I've ever seen in my life jfl

I'll make sure to stop in Hungary can't wait, Hungary and Poland most likely!
I nailed a legit 9/10 stripper called Adriana in Budapest in 2013 Bhai, she was equivalent of your Ukrainian

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101
On census paper. In reality around 200 000 persons or 9-10%
Fucking brutal tbh, the neighborhood 2km away from me legit looks like a Kerala slum

• Woah
  • JFL
Nah he says if you are not a virgin yourself you shouldnt want a virgin wife :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I agree somewhat, you will want to fuck other girls but she will be too attached to you. Its not ethical

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I agree somewhat, you will want to fuck other girls but she will be too attached to you. Its not ethical
He doesnt see it in an ethical perspective, he sees it in a soy perspective

Muh hypocrisy :soy:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
He doesnt see it in an ethical perspective, he sees it in a soy perspective

Muh hypocrisy :soy:
I assume he sees it in an ethical perspective

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlexAP and Deleted member 15338
  • Woah
I assume he sees it in an ethical perspective
No he thinks you shouldnt want a thing from a girl if you dont have it yourself

You have 100 bodycount ? You are bad if you dont accept a girl with 100 body count :soy:

This is like saying if you fuck my sister i have to fuck your sister too

• +1
Coz ur a liberal
Don't know much about Hungary. I think Orban is a conservative, and lefties are against him, but he's not a dictator. I'm pretty sure gays in Hungary are still slaying hard on Grindr so who cares.

Don't know much about Hungary. I think Orban is a conservative, and lefties are against him, but he's not a dictator. I'm pretty sure gays in Hungary are still slaying hard on Grindr so who cares.
Gays are "slaying"

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back