We have won again🙏🧡🇭🇺

No he thinks you shouldnt want a thing from a girl if you dont have it yourself

You have 100 bodycount ? You are bad if you dont accept a girl with 100 body count :soy:
Cope, I think men who are confident don't care if the girl is virgin, a very high bodycount is something different.

But if you have a very high bodycount as a man you probably have psychological damage too tbh.

Cope, I think men who are confident don't care if the girl is virgin,

Dont try to play dirty or your sisters pussy is getting a bit horny

Go ahead and suck my dirty cock or you are not confident in your masculinity

Post soviet bloc country. These countries tend to be much more traditional than their western counterparts and as a result more “based”.

As their foreign influence from the EU increases though, the less based they’ll be. An example is Poland which had huge protests a while ago over abortion iirc.
Communism although bad, shielded Eastern Europe from the negative effects of western liberalism. As time goes on Eastern Europe will get more and more pozzed as the older generation dies off.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 16530
Don't know much about Hungary. I think Orban is a conservative, and lefties are against him, but he's not a dictator. I'm pretty sure gays in Hungary are still slaying hard on Grindr so who cares.
>randomly brings up gay sex for no reason

Always knew this 27 year old manlet was a fag

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP
>randomly brings up gay sex for no reason

Always knew this 27 year old manlet was a fag
I'm 6ft (182 cm barefoot) and I mentioned gays because Orban was praised here because of his stance against LGBT, and I don't think there's big oppression of LGBT in Hungary.

Viktor Orban is the greatest political mind of the modern era. God bless him. He will go down as one of the greats. His name will be included amongst the likes of Caesar and Napoleon.
Wish there were more politicians like him in Europe, it's a shame Hungary is too small to have much influence in the grand scheme of things. Poland's Duda is also very based.

France's Le Pen, Italy's Salvini, Spain's VOX party, Germany's AfD. They should lead this continent, not liberal idiots

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and n0rthface
Calling a sizeable minority of the voterbase “low iq dumb shitskins” isn’t a feasible way to win in a democratic election. The opposition should have learnt this by now
Calling a spade a spade. Most Gypos voted for Orbán that is a fact. Which is ironic since Orbán poses as a "based" right wing Christian leader, savior of Europe, yet he relies on the votes of Gypsies who are racially, culturally and in every bad sense non-European. Like I said if Orbán was a true nationalist, if he really cared about the country like a true right wing leader would, he would do something to solve the Gypsy problem. Jews in Israel forcefully sterilized Ethiopians for example, that would be a good start. Instead he funds the breeding of Gypsies so he can have more voters. Fucking joke. I am not leftist nor liberal, but I still recognize that Orbán is bad for the country. The only reason you should vote for him, if you have connection to the government via business or employment, and you live well off thanks to them.

Last edited:
10% of your country is gypsy, mirin those numbers son, its just 2.5% here lol
It is probably even more, since many Hungarians immigrated to Western Europe or North America.

Yep, and will soon have to open gates to curry sex tourists who can't go to Ukraine anymore, and the Germans and Brits will just go to fuck SEAwhores.

Tbh Hungarians are the hottest girls in Europe, @Chadethnic101 make sure u stop there on your slaying travel year

Hungarian girls would most likely avoid curries like the plague, since they look similar to Gypsies.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
It isn't based at all, most people just vote for Orbán because they get handouts from the government before the election. About 90% of Gypsies vote for him because they get free potatos on election day, pensioners vote for him too because they just got 13th month pension. Orbán basically buys their votes. It is like communism never ended in this country. Just think about it which white right wing leader has shitskins as his voter base.
This. Retarded OP is not going to cherish Orban when he gets a drafting letter

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and jfcage
This. Retarded OP is not going to cherish Orban when he gets a drafting letter
I am not sure if OP will get a draft letter or not, but he will get fucked soon by the sky high inflation and the shit economy in general, unless he is a son of one of Orbán's oligarchs he will get a taste of that. Will get screwed as well if he can't afford private health care, and he can also say thank to you Orbán when most of his friends and buddies will move to the West to escape this shit regime (sadly happened to me as well).

Calling a spade a spade. Most Gypos voted for Orbán that is a fact. Which is ironic since Orbán poses as a "based" right wing Christian leader, savior of Europe, yet he relies on the votes of Gypsies who are racially, culturally and in every bad sense non-European. Like I said if Orbán was a true nationalist, if he really cared about the country like a true right wing leader would, he would do something to solve the Gypsy problem. Jews in Israel forcefully sterilized Ethiopians for example, that would be a good start. Instead he funds the breeding of Gypsies so he can have more voters. Fucking joke. I am not leftist nor liberal, but I still recognize that Orbán is bad for the country. The only reason you should vote for him, if you have connection to the government via business or employment, and you live well off thanks to them.
That’s an undeniable fact that most gypsies voted for him.

You hold the views of the far right it seems, which is to “get rid of them”. But guess what, unlike some improbable black swan event happens, there won’t be racewars in the middle of EU in 2022. You gotta be realistic, which Orbán is.

He knows gypsies are here to stay and they are part of the nation. The best he can do is to view them as resources, which he does. He abolised welfare to get them to work and increased police presence in many places. The goal is to integrate them into the majority, not to segregate them

If you don’t want to get outbirthed by them, then start making babies. The far right constantly cries about being outnumbered by etnic minorities but refuse to breed like rabbits. The land will be theirs who breed more

I am not sure if OP will get a draft letter or not, but he will get fucked soon by the sky high inflation and the shit economy in general, unless he is a son of one of Orbán's oligarchs he will get a taste of that. Will get screwed as well if he can't afford private health care, and he can also say thank to you Orbán when most of his friends and buddies will move to the West to escape this shit regime (sadly happened to me as well).
Bad economy is a meme. People keep voting for FIDESZ simply because they live better than before. Millions of people can’t be relatives of oligarchs, that’s just detached from reality

Emigration is also a meme. The birth of the Schengen area inevitably causes immigration from poorer countries to the West, there will always be people who are too incompetent to make their lives good at home

And despite that, the percentage of emigrants in Hungary is the lowest among the Visegrad4 countries.
7A657A11 27BB 4D60 A37A 350C2D7A7012

There are no Orbáns in Poland, Czechia or Slovakia yet people still leave, so gotta find another theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
He knows gypsies are here to stay and they are part of the nation. The best he can do is to view them as resources, which he does. He abolised welfare to get them to work and increased police presence in many places. The goal is to integrate them into the majority, not to segregate them

If you don’t want to get outbirthed by them, then start making babies. The far right constantly cries about being outnumbered by etnic minorities but refuse to breed like rabbits. The land will be theirs who breed more
There are no Orbáns in Poland, Czechia or Slovakia yet people still leave, so gotta find another theory
You are :bigbrain: my guy

This is what separates realistic political views from living in fantasy land

I always make the same point to people in my country if you don’t want to be outnumbered start breeding.And it’s ridiculous to fantasize about x group leaving the country just integrate them *if possible

Communism although bad, shielded Eastern Europe from the negative effects of western liberalism. As time goes on Eastern Europe will get more and more pozzed as the older generation dies off.
Lol at communism but this is accurate in eastern europe both ottoman rule and soviet rule helped those countries to be immune to liberalism and western degeneracy but things might change

How western europe will change in the next couple decades will directly influence eastern side

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
So how does this affect the economy of Somalia?

He is also a manlet, like 1,7 m

Meanwhile one of his main political opponents is 2m tall and has publicly made fun of him, quoting "I am tall and skinny while you are fat and short"
37928833_9d88ebde6c85f59dace1ae148901110e_wm.jpg

Being born a manlet is brutal but it didn't stop him from victory
Brutal facepill

That’s an undeniable fact that most gypsies voted for him.

You hold the views of the far right it seems, which is to “get rid of them”. But guess what, unlike some improbable black swan event happens, there won’t be racewars in the middle of EU in 2022. You gotta be realistic, which Orbán is.

Bad economy is a meme. People keep voting for FIDESZ simply because they live better than before. Millions of people can’t be relatives of oligarchs, that’s just detached from reality

Emigration is also a meme. The birth of the Schengen area inevitably causes immigration from poorer countries to the West, there will always be people who are too incompetent to make their lives good at home

And despite that, the percentage of emigrants in Hungary is the lowest among the Visegrad4 countries.
View attachment 1621681
Man Gypos have been living in Hungary for 800 years and still haven't integrated into the society, you think they can do that now? While basically 20 other ethnic groups have successfully integrated / assimilated in the Hungarian Kingdom during history. Gypsies are the only exception. Are they resources? Yeah maybe for biomass jfl. Sterilizing every woman that lives in extreme poverty after they give birth to their first child would be the solution, and that would include Hungarians as well so it wouldn't be outright racist. Jews did that secretly btw.

Bad economy will be the reality soon. Look at the budget deficit, state debt, inflation. People will soon live like shit, and ironically the poorest people who mostly voted for Orbán will get fucked long dick style. And when I talked about the Hungarian economy, I compared it to the other countries in the region. The economy of Poland, Baltic countries, Slovakia, Romania grew more than the economy of Hungary from 2010 to 2022. Every Baltic country, Poland even Romania overtook us during that time frame, and Romania was like African level poor in the 80s - 90s, just a shame. Orbán fucked it up as well, and he had a very favorable situation to due to prospering world economy (people live better because of that, not because of Orbán's policies) but he cared more about corruption. He hasn't invested in education, health care, refused to support Hungarian small businesses during covid.

As for emigration, it can be worse as well. Zoomers can speak foreign languages better than millenials and gen x-ers, many of them hate the current regime, they are more likely to leave imo. But that is not the biggest issue so far I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back