We must learn from pro-ana community

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
a lot of people post their pics here while being high-bodyfat:
Bodyfat is not only the one feature you can change without surgery: it is also the one with most impact on your face

my 25% to 12% bf transformation​

after finishing my cutting (picture at right), I started bulking slowly, however when I started eating again I found out I was much more attracted to food, furthermore I was becoming more and more addicted to shit foods (sugar, choccolate, buiscuits, cookies).
Consequently keeping a low bodyfat was becoming more challenging while my craving for food grew progressively.

One day I discovered pro-anorexia community and realized theese girls are motivated as fuck in leanmaxxing to reach a perfect body.
How can they be so motivated in looksmaxxing if they already have illimited access to sexual relationships?

anyway, theese are the pictures that motivated me a lot to leanmaxx to 8% bodyfat:

media depict anorexia as absolute evil, however with the parameters used to diagnose eating disorders like anorexia, all bodybuilders are anorexic, because they go below 10% bodyFat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Schönling, IWantToMax and 5 others
Soy

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, Deleted member 11035, OOGABOOGA and 17 others
ngl, this post motivated me a bit
maybe i will figure something out.

Thinspiration? What do you mean learn from the proana community? You might BE part of the proana community.

JUST BE NATURALLY LEAN

• WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Thinspiration? What do you mean learn from the proana community? You might BE part of the proana community.

brutal truth: we are part of Pro-Ana community

Definition of pro-anorexia/proana:
On social media, images such as thinspiration, fitspiration, and bonespiration, are shared to inspire certain body ideals. Previous research has demonstrated that exposure to these groups of content is associated with increased body dissatisfaction and decreased self-esteem.
The analyses showed that thinspiration and bonespiration content contained more thin and objectified bodies, compared to fitspiration which featured a greater prevalence of muscles and muscular bodies. In addition, bonespiration content contained more bone protrusions and fewer muscles than thinspiration content.

brutal truth: we are part of Pro-Ana community

I didn't wanna be the one to say it, but this is very true. We ain't nothin' but Myproana for dudes. Maleproana.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
High Quality Thread read every single word

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
just b anorexic theory?

just b anorexic theory?
Every PSL member agrees on the fact being 10% bodyFat is extremely important.
The 10% bodyFat percentage consequences a possibility of anorexia nervosa

Last edited:
Very legit thread OP, those girls are blackpilled and we should too

The only thing that I don't understand is how gymcelling works if we need to be low BF

Very legit thread OP, those girls are blackpilled and we should too

The only thing that I don't understand is how gymcelling works if we need to be low BF
some bodybuilding expert claim you don't need bulking to build muscle but just protein and enough calories to maintain your bodyFat percentages.

if you cannot build muscles without getting fat then you just need steroids

some bodybuilding expert claim you don't need bulking to build muscle but just protein and enough calories to maintain your bodyFat percentages.
This is what I've been doing, I hope it's legit
The wait for results is discouraging though, talk about force of will

This is what I've been doing, I hope it's legit
The wait for results is discouraging though, talk about force of will
I give you some reasons to strengthen your force of will.

- if you don't eat sugar you disobey the jew bastards who wanto to feminize men by putting sugar in food (Sugar kills testostetone)

- if you leanmax you can reach the peak of your Looksmaxing potential (excluding surgeries)

- Your time tickles: of much lifetime have you wasted as a high-bodyfat guy?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and WannaBeA6
tfw was anorexic before

now i just have muscle dysmorphia/insane insecurity about face

I give you some reasons to strengthen your force of will.

- if you don't eat sugar you disobey the jew bastards who wanto to feminize men by putting sugar in food (Sugar kills testostetone)

- if you leanmax you can reach the peak of your Looksmaxing potential (excluding surgeries)

- Your time tickles: of much lifetime have you wasted as a high-bodyfat guy?
what are your views on roids? I want to take not even because of just the muscle, but because I have low libido and weak erections
I've done gyno surgery and took accutane, so I guess my only risk is balding?

what are your views on roids? I want to take not even because of just the muscle, but because I have low libido and weak erections
I've done gyno surgery and took accutane, so I guess my only risk is balding?
you don't risk balding on SARM/Steroids if you take finasteride.
furthermore while you are on SARMs your hair actually grows back because SARMs suppress T and DHT without interacting significantly with hair follicles (because SARMs have high anabolic/androgenic ratio)

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Every PSL member agrees on the fact being 10% bodyFat is extremely important.
The 10% bodyFat percentage consequences a possibility of anorexia nervosa
im probably 9-12% bf and i’ve been skinny like that my whole life

tbh losing weight is very easy to do if u use stimulants coffee+modafinil(or adderall), and if u have sarms or roids its easy to gain muscle or maintain while on caloric deficit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back