We need more moneymaxxing threads.

Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Kraken
Looks fade. Money will not.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Looks234, maxximuss and 5 others
Moneymaxxing is so important that it eventually allows you afford surgery, expensive skin care products, personal trainer etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Looks234, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Moneymaxxing is so important that it eventually allows you afford surgery, expensive skin care products, personal trainer etc.
Exactly
Should I sell my monero? I have 60$ worth

Also stocks and investing and how to manage money and career and college

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Hector and Deleted member 5969
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
- Work hard to get a high paying education (law, doctor etc)
- Stay single
- Live as frugally as possible, live in a small shit apartment, only spend money on necessities
- Spend most of your time grinding work, building a reputation as good at your job and hard working af, rise in ranks and paychecks
- While raking in 6k$ per month or whatever is a good salary in the US while only spending like 1k$ a month, put 5k$ into a diversified portfolio of mutual funds
- Once you have a nice nest egg, you just start balling out hard af buying fancy clothes, surgeries if needed, nice cars, go clubbing and flexx on em while being safe af financially

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Vvvvxxxx, Hector and 4 others
- Work hard to get a high paying education (law, doctor etc)
- Stay single
- Live as frugally as possible, live in a small shit apartment, only spend money on necessities
- Spend most of your time grinding work, building a reputation as good at your job and hard working af, rise in ranks and paychecks
- While raking in 6k$ per month or whatever is a good salary in the US while only spending like 1k$ a month, put 5k$ into a diversified portfolio of mutual funds
- Once you have a nice nest egg, you just start balling out hard af buying fancy clothes, surgeries if needed, nice cars, go clubbing and flexx on em while being safe af financially
Lol this is basically what you do in gta to get money fast, buy cheap options and money max from there

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
only men can pull this off tbh. Small shit apartment with the basics

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Htobrother and Deleted member 5969
We need threads on this
This is actually pretty easy.

Pick index funds, diversify like this, here is what I've done:

USA Index
Norway Index
Global Index
European Index
Asian small cap
Emerging industry small cap

Always pick passively controlled funds, not actively. Only funds with the lowest managing fee or whatever its called. Each month you just set it and forget it. The more money you earn, the more you can put in. Make an excel spreadsheet to put up a budget, and stick to it. Then you have a set date for when you'll be ballin out hard. Returns should be 8-12% annually.

Example:

Start off with 5k, then put in 4k per month for 5 years with 10% growth = 317k $ where 72k is in pure interest. Now, you can stop putting in so much, start balling with the 4k instead and just let the 317k grow passively.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5969 and alexis

USA Index
Norway Index
Global Index
European Index
Asian small cap
Wow, that's an equity-only portfolio. Why not a multi-asset class one?

Wow, that's an equity-only portfolio. Why not a multi-asset class one?
Because YOLO. Gains are higher with my portfolio.

Just as a general rule, of course, one should get educated on the basics and inherent risks, whats safest and what isn't, and what timespan one is planning to be investing for. Multi-asset funds are nice too.

@MaherGOAT has good points. The most important thing is that investments multiply your money, they arent your source of income. Instead of trying to turn your 1k or 10k into 100k, focus on getting a income of around 5k/month. Throw that into some stocks and your money should grow nicely

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Hector, goat2x and 4 others
How about 1 thread for 1 shitcoin?

@MaherGOAT has good points. The most important thing is that investments multiply your money, they arent your source of income. Instead of trying to turn your 1k or 10k into 100k, focus on getting a income of around 5k/month. Throw that into some stocks and your money should grow nicely
Its important to remember that doing this sort of high income / low spendage long term investing is the only reliable way to get rich, and is the easiest and quickest as well.

Most young guys are all about risking it all on bitcoins or individual stocks, which has some laughably low success rate. Investing and living frugally with a good income is something anyone can do as long as they are disciplined.

• +1
Reactions: alexis
This is actually pretty easy.

USA Index
Norway Index
Global Index
European Index
Asian small cap

Always pick passively controlled funds, not actively. Only funds with the lowest managing fee or whatever its called. Each month you just set it and forget it. The more money you earn, the more you can put in. Make an excel spreadsheet to put up a budget, and stick to it. Then you have a set date for when you'll be ballin out hard. Returns should be 8-12% annually.

Example:

Start off with 5k, then put in 4k per month for 5 years with 10% growth = 317k $ where 72k is in pure interest. Now, you can stop putting in so much, start balling with the 4k instead and just let the 317k grow passively.
Damn you earn 5k a month?

Damn you earn 5k a month?
No I'm in law school, but tis' my plan. Those are my funds, I've saved up quite a bit. But I'm not raking it in earnings wise just yet.

• +1
Reactions: alexis, Hector and goat2x
No I'm in law school, but tis' my plan. Those are my funds, I've saved up quite a bit. But I'm not raking it in earnings wise just yet.
4L senior here, about to graduate in a couple of months. What year are you in?

invest atleast 200+ a month in some stocks like 70% ETF and 30% solo stocks your future self would thank you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
invest atleast 200+ a month in some stocks like 70% ETF and 30% solo stocks your future self would thank you hard
I will be investing every penny once i start working

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alexis and Lars
4L senior here, about to graduate in a couple of months. What year are you in?
First year, and its a mandatory masters degree here, so 5 years in total JFL :lul: loving it so far though, finna ace these exams

• +1
Reactions: alexis
I will be investing every penny once i start working
hahaha everything?! just have some money to do some fun things now because thats also important in your youth you arent guranteed to get old so get the most out of your day everyday i only invest like 40% of my income in stocks now because i am leaving still at home :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 5969
hahaha everything?! just have some money to do some fun things now because thats also important in your youth you arent guranteed to get old so get the most out of your day everyday i only invest like 40% of my income in stocks now because i am leaving still at home :)
Every unused penny
My only expense will be gym membership

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and alexis
First year, and its a mandatory masters degree here, so 5 years in total JFL :lul:loving it so far though, finna ace these exams
Just avoid lower-paying areas like civil rights and labor like the plague and do something like M&A / corporate law instead. You'll thank me.

Just avoid lower-paying areas like civil rights and labor like the plague and do something like M&A / corporate law instead. You'll thank me.
My cousin is already balling in corporate law. Optimally I'd prolly want to be ajudge but thats gonna take like 10 years+ so I'm thinking going into a lucrative field and go the partner route for the $$$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
My cousin is already balling in corporate law. Optimally I'd prolly want to be ajudge but thats gonna take like 10 years+ so I'm thinking going into a lucrative field and go the partner route for the $$$
Litigation just sucks. If you still want to adjudicate focus on entering the globalist arbitration mafia. M&A / antitrust is way better than both IMO.

Litigation just sucks. If you still want to adjudicate focus on entering the globalist arbitration mafia. M&A / antitrust is way better than both IMO.
So like being a prosecutor for the state and all that shit = no go?

Its important to remember that doing this sort of high income / low spendage long term investing is the only reliable way to get rich, and is the easiest and quickest as well.

Most young guys are all about risking it all on bitcoins or individual stocks, which has some laughably low success rate. Investing and living frugally with a good income is something anyone can do as long as they are disciplined.
loser thread

If you like the thrill go for it.
shit pay in my country so idk, but I guess passion for the job is more important than overall $$