We need @Seth Walsh anti aging routine

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
@Seth Walsh is one of the most knowledgable users on here. I'd rather discuss about something useful with experienced and high IQ user than read all the time that teracope stuff with chewing, mewing and other useless shit which doesnt work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27452
just mew and chew bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Sens, ronald_98 and 4 others
diet is pretty much 80% of anti aging

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 17244
friendly reminder @St.TikTokcel op is chadlite.. ie; 24 years of celibacy.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
You need to fishmaxx, ricemaxx and fermentedfoodmaxx like gooks chinks and japs

This nigga is 32
A93dbd07e80c6d16be90a326dda5e688

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 27452
more like lifestyle
what would you consider lifestyle? if you mean not drinking, party i agree

but fitness and most mainstream exercise is an ultra meme and actually is unhealthy and ages you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
what would you consider lifestyle? if you mean not drinking, party i agree

but fitness and most mainstream exercise is an ultra meme and actually is unhealthy and ages you
avoiding stress, proper sleep, avoiding polution and UV, diet

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Ragnar
nothing high iq about that greycel

friendly reminder @St.TikTokcel op is chadlite.. ie; 24 years of celibacy.
@Anstrum95 is an another victim of the infamous chad-lite pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 17244 and aspiringexcel
thats ubermensche genetics
Hwang inyeop is an übermogger
F67130eb3cdd3bf81f42fd46072d552f

Hairmogs and collagenmogs 99% of the population back to the slums of Kolhanpur. Brootal shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
at least he isn klinefelter patient unlike me
Water. He has a slim waist whilst we have gyno + shit muscle tone + barrel body. Eto fsio.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 17244
Water. He has a slim waist whilst we have gyno + shit muscle tone + barrel body. Eto fsio.
Did you want that the users today leaked you or did they just do it out of the blue?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
muh tret muh dermarolling muh muh muh. just have good genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 17244
Hwang inyeop is an übermogger
View attachment 2298558
Hairmogs and collagenmogs 99% of the population back to the slums of Kolhanpur. Brootal shit.
Woooow cool, his eyes are the size of mouse holes for mouses with dwarfism, mirin epicanthal folds too, looks really aesthetic!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 17244 and aspiringexcel
afaik that nigga's whole routine was ghk-cu, retin-a and sunscreen.

hes german prettyboy, not slavshit like me and you
True and my looks get to flourish because I expose them 24/7 to girls and not only sit in my room the whole day, really great.
By the way, thoughts on the Street Fighter 6 avatar I made?

• JFL
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 17244
hes german prettyboy, not slavshit like me and you
I'm not even a slavshit. I'm a hun but tbh learning russian would be good for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
There’s a ton of nuances to anti aging, but in all honesty most results can be summarized as: leading a healthy lifestyle, using tret and sunscreen, occasionally getting in-office treatments like Botox and co2 lasering, getting good facial bone support via trimax and implants if you don’t have them already, and planning for strategic plastic surgery like face lifts and facial fat grafting as elastin and fat pads inevitably erode in middle age.

Relatively straight forward stuff, but expensive and demanding of lifelong discipline

@Seth Walsh is one of the most knowledgable users on here. I'd rather discuss about something useful with experienced and high IQ user than read all the time that teracope stuff with chewing, mewing and other useless shit which doesnt work.
Appreciate it but I've nothing more to say. Retired my 'high IQ forum certification' for now. I guess go through old posts and threads. I just do basic stuff, spf, retin-a, ghk-cu. I'm using Cistanche again at the moment and Tirzepatide for leanmaxxing and just trying to anti-age and femalegazemax - getting to the gym as much as possible, staying healthy, happy and working my god damn ass off making hypertrillionaires richer (brutal moneymaxxingpill)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
No its called collagen moggers instead of
it's not that simple, you'll never look young if you have prominent facial bones, because teenagers don't have that.

you can however look younger than you actually are, but they'll think you're in your mid twenties, not underage, like the case tends to be with chinks.

it's not that simple, you'll never look young if you have prominent facial bones, because teenagers don't have that.

you can however look younger than you actually are, but they'll think you're in your mid twenties, not underage, like the case tends to be with chinks.

I mean 16 year old Jensen ackles had impeccable bone structure and he looked very young prominent bone structure even allows 1 to have subhuman skin levels yet still look chad look at an older brad Pitt he still mega mogs despite shit skin

I mean 16 year old Jensen ackles had impeccable bone structure and he looked very young prominent bone structure even allows 1 to have subhuman skin levels yet still look chad look at an older brad Pitt he still mega mogs despite shit skin
bro he's looked 25+ since he was 15.