we need to delete this chadtag yt channel

zyzzbrah1234

zyzzbrah1234

DALIT detected opinion rejected.
he was a ex member of this forum and now he is spreading every piece of information on his channel by this all-Dalits people of India will know about this and competition will increase. If we don't do something now it would become over for sub 8 by 2025. Also, he is an unemployed mf you just want to earn money by selling courses like Andrew Tate. Because he lives in a remote area. He doesn't want to help anyone he only wants to become rich. His whole purpose is to generate revenue. He doesn't know what sin he is doing by giving out all that information. May that channel be deleted soon.

@BrahminBoss tag everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, asterosprite, basic.yash and 3 others
Post link. Also I don't think India has a chance of competing even if the government offers free surgeries for every incel there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, future_mogger, zharupodrugu and 7 others
heard india, dont fucking care anymore, give them sniper targets hopefuel

lol hastaggolu? hes a dalit himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook and RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, future_mogger, sayi and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
CHUDMAX

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and zyzzbrah1234
  • JFL
Reactions: basic.yash, future_mogger, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
if i find him in Delhi I will beat his ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, future_mogger, zharupodrugu and 2 others
he was a ex member of this forum and now he is spreading every piece of information on his channel by this all-Dalits people of India will know about this and competition will increase. If we don't do something now it would become over for sub 8 by 2025. Also, he is an unemployed mf you just want to earn money by selling courses like Andrew Tate. Because he lives in a remote area. He doesn't want to help anyone he only wants to become rich. His whole purpose is to generate revenue. He doesn't know what sin he is doing by giving out all that information. May that channel be deleted soon.

Yeah i saw this mf like a year ago talking abt mewing and red pill shit but he recently shifted towards blackpill and motherfucker milking this shit 😭😂🙏🏼

• So Sad
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234

Improve your grammar brah it's really dalit tier.

He's a retarded fuck who's audience is mostly bluepilled and act retarded, The comments section is pure bluepill

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and RAMU KAKA
I made a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash and currywhowillascends

Cannot tell what he is saying

No amount of jewing will save indian genetics, not one soul will ascend because of some indian hamza, chill out my curry bhais

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and future_mogger
B
No amount of jewing will save indian genetics, not one soul will ascend because of some indian hamza, chill out my curry bhais
See how he Gaslights Indian Dalits. That after mewing they will look like Barrett 🤣

B

See how he Gaslights Indian Dalits. That after mewing they will look like Barrett 🤣

Meanwhile dalit Jordan barrett :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
only now that he descended he wants to make looksmax videos?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and zyzzbrah1234

true, i used to be his follower. we must gatekeep . the deadline is 31st dec this year

drop his yt, we'll mass report him