Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22930, Dystopian and 13 others
@Chadtaggolu what do you have to say for yourself you filthy fecal matter

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Midgetcel
talentmogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15099, stevielake and 15 others
Why you hate them? What have they done to you? I am guessing some ethnic stole your cumskin crush, its alright man shit happens now go back and jerk to BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deprived, Deleted member 15099 and 16 others
You brain dead faggot abused dog he have nice voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, stevielake, Hikicel69 and 9 others
Why you hate them? What have they done to you? I am guessing some ethnic stole your cumskin crush, its alright man shit happens now go back and jerk to BBC
huehuehue funny and orginal comeback. why do you shitskins even bother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
so what?
he fucks prime white wymn raw meanwhile you are permavirgin + laughing stock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15338 and 6 others
so what?
he fucks prime white wymn raw meanwhile you are permavirgin + laughing stock
you shitskins truly are jokes of the universe when the thought of fucking muh whyte wimmin are the end of be all life goal for you worthless vermins... Keep worshipping OUR women you fucking insentient sub-animals

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15338 and 10 others
you shitskins truly are jokes of the universe when the thought of fucking muh whyte wimmin are the end of be all life goal for you worthless vermins... Keep worshipping OUR women you fucking insentient sub-animals

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
cringe
get a life son

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15099, stevielake and 3 others
Gonna cry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Michael Myers, justinzayn and 1 other person
There are many reasons to hate ethnics, and especially Currys, u shouldn't be so judgemental

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
Why hate me tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Michael Myers, Preoximerianas and 2 others
There are many reasons to hate ethnics, and especially Currys, u shouldn't be so judgemental
Why the hate man?😕
Even I am an Indian. I hope you don't have the same feelings for me, you are a really good guy man that's why I am asking

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16213
Why the hate man?😕
Even I am an Indian. I hope you don't have the same feelings for me, you are a really good guy man that's why I am asking
Don't get me wrong, there are very decent, very good indians.

But the problem is 95% of them are so tragically pathetic, not only do they fuck up humanity, but they failo us decent 5% to the point our lives are not worth living.

It is ok for you, because if u want to avoid failo u can just larp as french or whatever, but for most of us, we cannot larp as white we will always loom ethnic due to our features

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15246 and 1 other person
Shitskins submitting to their White Master ITT

0a97cc6972434043c17e43eb5336c004.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
Don't get me wrong, there are very decent, very good indians.

But the problem is 95% of them are so tragically pathetic, not only do they fuck up humanity, but they failo us decent 5% to the point our lives are not worth living.

It is ok for you, because if u want to avoid failo u can just larp as french or whatever, but for most of us, we cannot larp as white we will always loom ethnic due to our features
To be honest you are right to an extent. A lot of Indians are just so self-entitled without actually achieving anything, a lot of them have this tacky, repulsive behaviour which they try hard to pass off as a way to make a good impression, legit cage and cringe at this Indian host guy at the same time -

And personal message me your picture man. I am sure you are being extremely self-critical and maybe are brainwashed into thinking your features aren't good enough. And trust me, I won't dox you👍🏻☺️

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Are out north Indian or south Indian?

Chimpanzee put put ding ding

He sounds like he is singing I caaaant geeeeet laaaid at the end. You can feel it in the agony of his voice.

Definite incel

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Why the hate man?😕
To be honest you are right to an extent. A lot of Indians are just so self-entitled without actually achieving anything, a lot of them have this tacky, repulsive behaviour which they try hard to pass off as a way to make a good impression, legit cage and cringe at this Indian host guy at the same time -

And personal message me your picture man. I am sure you are being extremely self-critical and maybe are brainwashed into thinking your features aren't good enough. And trust me, I won't dox you*👍🏻*☺️

You spent the entirety of last month trying to befriend every huwite user here into being your "friend" to try and gaslight them into saying you were white passing by only showing them your one "good" frauded pic...

1633870416809-png.1360223

Confirmed by whites
1627042503377-jpeg.1237357
c96e196f-4b7a-466e-a8e0-bfd94c7047ce-jpeg.1418252

And now you want to act like you give a shit about being a curry shitskin all of sudden you disingenuous kike fuck?

JFL shut the fuck up DEVANSH before you get doxxed again and everyone starts roasting the absolute fuck out of you again you abused subhuman dog dalit kutte kutte
screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

fuckin hell...

No sunglasses for that cyclops tier ipd
No sunlightmaxxing/frauding for those disgusting poop colored undertones
No leather jacket for that cuck skinnyfat frame and those manboobs bobs

It's like I keep saying dalit, I could make an Eviscethread on every single fucking post you make.

@volcelfatcel @AcneScars @Haven @buckchadley31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others

lol at this ugly shitskin singing gribberish in his worthless language​

@USER0213

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, buckchadley31 and IncelsBraincels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., volcelfatcel and IncelsBraincels
He is michael jackson's son but good looking all the same

Either MJ's son or used the same plastic surgeon

Interesting, tell me more
Ain't no need to explain that what's already understood.

Srsly though Bhai, have u ever seen an ethnic? Or worse a curry???

You spent the entirety of last month trying to befriend every huwite user here into being your "friend" to try and gaslight them into saying you were white passing by only showing them your one "good" frauded pic...

1633870416809-png.1360223

And now you want to act like you give a shit about being a curry shitskin all of sudden you disingenuous kike fuck?

JFL shut the fuck up DEVANSH before you get doxxed again and everyone starts roasting the absolute fuck out of you again you abused subhuman dog dalit kutte kutte
screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

fuckin hell...

No sunglasses for that cyclops tier ipd
No sunlightmaxxing/frauding for those disgusting poop colored undertones
No leather jacket for that cuck skinnyfat frame and those manboobs bobs

It's like I keep saying dalit, I could make an Eviscethread on every single fucking post you make.

@volcelfatcel @AcneScars @Haven @buckchadley31

Atleast I don't autotune

i feel like there is a lot of indian poos in this thread

Kill yourself , you self hating loser:tiny:

2020 was better there were so many good people now, in 2021 it is racists.org tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
The white man is superior

you are a shitskin ape yourself you fucking retard. Why are you mocking your bro like this? :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:

I am but I remodelled my physical and mental genetics in my teens during puberty.

Now fuck off and crouch on that whole while you take that shit and don't miss. Use clean water while cleaning your ass. Not that swamp shit.

He is indeed an ugly talentless shitskin faggot. His oneitis is getting railed and throat fucked by a dark triad bad boy as we speak

shaq-shaquill-oneal.gif

Sigh… I miss lookism :cry:

Kill browns

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

And personal message me your picture man. I am sure you are being extremely self-critical and maybe are brainwashed into thinking your features aren't good enough. And trust me, I won't dox you👍🏻☺️

Very accurate description of bud-bud-ding-ding freshies from that fucking shit punchable PAKI LAND