We need to get Rob Paul to guess the heights of more PSL Gods

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Chico, Hexum, Delon, Gandy, and O'Pry are all already listed, but Rob Paul has yet to list Barrett, Maher, and Drago. I think we should all make accounts on celebheights and comment on the pages of other models and ask Rob to list these other PSL Gods. We NEED to know their EXACT heights.
Edit: BTW I forgot to mention it but he did comment on O'Pry's page that Barrett is his "height twin", but a deeper analysis would be ideal. Haven't seen him comment on Drago or Maher yet though.
I'm most interested in seeing what he lists Maher tbh, I always hear him put as anything from 6'4-6'6.

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Ken and Erik-Jón
BUMP CAUSE WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A HIGH IQ IDEA

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
BUMP CAUSE WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A HIGH IQ IDEA
Tbh idk why people care so much about height, I’m 6.087ft and idgaf about my height but I’m taller then most people I see, like my whole grade was in the gymnasium for a meeting and only 3 guys height mogged me

What people need to talk more about is proportions

I have quite long legs but my torso isn’t proportional and looks like this(guys ironically same ethnicity as me)

Idk if it’s good or bad tbh, yesterday at a party mf 7 people said how tall I looked so maybe it’s good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, currylightskin and Deleted member 19766
Tbh idk why people care so much about height, I’m 6.087ft and idgaf about my height but I’m taller then most people I see, like my whole grade was in the gymnasium for a meeting and only 3 guys height mogged me

I have quite long legs but my torso isn’t proportional and looks like this(guys ironically same ethnicity as me)

Idk if it’s good or bad tbh, yesterday at a party mf 7 people said how tall I looked so maybe it’s good

I feel like you're the type of guy to actually tell people IRL that you're "6.087 feet" IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, TsarTsar444 and Erik-Jón

>doesnt care about his height
>tells his height down to its fraction

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Ahh i see another fellow 185cm cel

• +1

Black man proportions. U not sure you’re an albino black?

I’ve already proven this shit to you dumbsss nigga

Keep barking
You didn’t explain why your videos look Fingol. Yes your pacture looks white and legit I agree but what’s the story behind your videos?

I went to doctors after school that’s why 4pm why’s your then
I stayed at hospital and they had to measure my height and weight for medical history, i started having a huge cortisol spike when the nurse told me that, cause for whole highschool i said in 185cm without really accurately measuring myself, so this was the moment of truth, if i was 183cm i would legit got on anti depressants. I stepped on the machine, the nurse slowly lowerd it until it hit my scalp, then i came out, and asked hwr my height, she said 185cm, then i turned and it was 185.1cm technically on the machine, i felt giga happy

• +1
I stayed at hospital and they had to measure my height and weight for medical history, i started having a huge cortisol spike when the nurse told me that, cause for whole highschool i said in 185cm without really accurately measuring myself, so this was the moment of truth, if i was 183cm i would legit got on anti depressants. I stepped on the machine, the nurse slowly lowerd it until it hit my scalp, then i came out, and asked hwr my height, she said 185cm, then i turned and it was 185.1cm technically on the machine, i felt giga happy
When I got my height when I got home I ran around screaming I was so happy

• Love it
When I got my height when I got home I ran around screaming I was so happy
Legit, so now we know we aren't larping and lying when we state our height like pajeets on here

• +1
Legit, so now we know we aren't larping and lying when we state our height like pajeets on here
When I height mog I feel superior to everyone

God I love being nordic

• JFL
Jfl at the autistic imperial scale tho, we are technically 6.087 but this is giga retarded cause if you tell someone this they will just say "aha so 6ft basically, okay" which is suicidefuel cause me mog 6ftcels by 2cm which is not a little at all. Metric mogs hard

• +1
Jfl at the autistic imperial scale tho, we are technically 6.087 but this is giga retarded cause if you tell someone this they will just say "aha so 6ft basically, okay" which is suicidefuel cause me mog 6ftcels by 2cm which is not a little at all. Metric mogs hard
I tell people I’m 5’10 just to ruin height fraudsrs days

Legit some guy at my school says he’s 6’4 and literally is the same height as me what a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and TsarTsar444
iirc drago claimed 189 cm and does look around 6'2
barret looks 182 cm
Maher is a legit 6'4

This random boy has more appeal to women than all of your "God's"
Images 95

opry is 5'8.5" and barret is 5'9.5" barefoot the height police proved it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828