We need to produce serious solutions to the demographic pill

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Link from thread about the pill in detail

The demographics pill affects every single one of us men here, I will argue this. The demographics pill is quite possibly one of the pills which modern day soyciety would actually accept and agree with us. It's a warning sign that our technological advancements are now starting to stifle human nature, we weren't meant to select mates via dating apps or getting piss drunk in a club, we were designed to meet women via sober social encounters (social circlemaxxing is arguably the most "natural" way to meet women).

So to summarise the issue/demographics pill

1. Humans were designed to meet and select mates via social encounters
2. Humans are deprived of this chance
3. We develop dating apps
4. Dating apps create an unnatural enviro where female hypergamy is left unchained - in the natural way hypergamy is not as strong since things like personality/NTness/charisma will play a role and exposure effect will make you look better
5. As a result we now have an inceldom crisis and our society will be akin to japan's.

Now the reason as to why we are deprived will vary, some may claim it's a result of our hyper capitalist society over-working us and thus we are unable to meet others/take up hobbies, others may say that women no longer feel the need to get these hobbies since they are still able to access the dating market via dating apps, I personally am an advocate for both of these reasons.

So what are the solutions?

Solutions (theoretical but won't work)

1. Less work hours
2. Abolish dating apps

Potential solutions I have thought of:-

1. Cold approach in the gym - please do not do cringe PUA shit like "i thought you were sexy etc"
2. Befriend girls - again this is hard if there is no access to girls in the first place

I'll be real here. I do not have all the answers, I'm not super high IQ or anything but the demographics pill is seriously under-rated and if you want to be a fucking slayer you need to legit be aware of it and try to find solutions.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 15917 and 1 other person
it will get much worse before it gets better. change has to come from women, but for them there is no point in changing a system that benefits them in every single way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, 5'8manlet, thereallegend and 3 others
Abolishing dating apps will only put a small dent. Social media in general would have to be abolished to make an actual difference imo.

And the potential solutions would be nearly impossible for us non-nt incels.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 18020 and FailedNormieManlet
Abolishing dating apps will only put a small dent. Social media in general would have to be abolished to make an actual difference imo.

And the potential solutions would be nearly impossible for us non-nt incels.
plus 99% of non-nt girls hate non-nt guys because they are desperate to fit in.

I think you've done a poor job introducing the problem

but it is legit that increasing isolation as a result of technology is one of the most meaningful problems currently facing society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Cidre enjoyer and FailedNormieManlet
I think you've done a poor job introducing the problem

but it is legit that increasing isolation as a result of technology is one of the most meaningful problems currently facing society
If you could word it any better, I'd appreciate it. I have a hard time wording stuff, but I hopefully got the point across. I think this "demographics pill" is one of the pills which could legit be accepted by mainstream society tbh

plus 99% of non-nt girls hate non-nt guys because they are desperate to fit in.
I actually think online dating helps non nt cels. Women can only judge us off of appearance and now how socially inept we are. Cold approach irl is nearly impossible. If you meet her looks criteria she'd let you fuck, but there's no chance of a LTR because of your non NTness.

And some dating apps should soley be for non nt people tbh, that way women actually know you're non NT right off the bat.

And let the normies meet up irl because they can actually socialize.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17829
If you could word it any better, I'd appreciate it. I have a hard time wording stuff, but I hopefully got the point across. I think this "demographics pill" is one of the pills which could legit be accepted by mainstream society tbh
I think the wording is ok it's just you've come from the incel angle focusing on dating apps and sex (not saying that this isn't important btw) when the problem itself is much larger.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I think the wording is ok it's just you've come from the incel angle focusing on dating apps and sex (not saying that this isn't important btw) when the problem itself is much larger.
I would ofc not pitch this at an incel angle for irl peoples. But this is looksmaxx, if I don't pitch it an incel angle, no one will listen to me. The social demographics pill is versatile in that sense

It appeals to leftists because it can be seen as a critique of capitalism
rightwingers because it is against tech/calls for people to behave in a more trad manner

I think you are misusing the term demographics.
What you describe is better termed a "modern society" problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
technology (tiktok etc.) and excess of males over women are causing the problems. Society tends to fall apart when there are loads of lonely young men without partners. That's why after huge wars there is always a period of prosperity (roaring 20s, baby boomer era etc.) until the gender balances out again.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
I would ofc not pitch this at an incel angle for irl peoples. But this is looksmaxx, if I don't pitch it an incel angle, no one will listen to me. The social demographics pill is versatile in that sense

It appeals to leftists because it can be seen as a critique of capitalism
rightwingers because it is against tech/calls for people to behave in a more trad manner
the only time you should appeal to the userbase of this forum is when you are trolling

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
the only time you should appeal to the userbase of this forum is when you are trolling
JFL, the userbase here are nice people and I like them. Would you consider this userbase high iq?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The only solution is to meet women through dating apps. If you're too ugly to get matches after looksmaxxing, consider moving to another country where you may do better (Brazil, SEA, Kenya, etc.)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, galego123, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Dating apps work for me, chill

Lower the age of consent to 12 for JBmaxxing. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
The only solution is to meet women through dating apps. If you're too ugly to get matches after looksmaxxing, consider moving to another country where you may do better (Brazil, SEA, Kenya, etc.)
brazil is the best locationmaxx. white normies have a huge foreigner halo in the coastline. best bodies in the world, status/money is valued a lot in states like Rio de Janeiro. a paradise for moneymaxxed dudes.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Noo curry subhumans not dating or reproducing is a good thing
Our blood should be in the dust bin of history

And some dating apps should soley be for non nt people tbh, that way women actually know you're non NT right off the bat.

And let the normies meet up irl because they can actually socialize.
That's how online dating was in the 2000s

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Nature always finds a balance. People aren’t dying from disease, starvation, or war anymore so the population can’t sustain its size anymore and will naturally fall

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
Nature always finds a balance. People aren’t dying from disease, starvation, or war anymore so the population can’t sustain its size anymore and will naturally fall
The population size can increase.

We just need adjustments to the economic system.

Social circle is awful, even worse than dating apps tbh. Can’t be honest and straightforward, have to constantly put on a persona to be ‘acceptable to the group’, and nothing you and the girl have is truly private, eroding any closeness and trust

WE?
is it up to us?
who cares?