We probably got brainwashed by PSL into thinking that beauty Is objective while it's not

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Let me explain, how many times you've seen a guy that YOU thought was not extreamely good looking, getting simped hard on tiktok? probably a lot, but if you posted him here, most people would try to cope with their retarded theories, like Just be lucky on tiktok, just have hair this way or another, Just gymmaxx, exposure effect(which Is probably true tbh) or all these bullshits

Like i've found an old comment of mine on a thread about this guy, and 1 year ago i rated him chadlite and thought he was a real Slayer, now i would probably rate him not even HTN, cause of all the PSL brainwashing that affected me
3457230 IMG 8728

I think there are too many factors that affect attractiveness and beauty, like most of people tend to prefer a Person that looks like him/her or they have a specific niche

Also rating above HTN Is literally pure autism, im sure there are lots of HTB you'd rather fuck than PSL goddess

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, nope, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 15 others
I read

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Gaygymmaxx, Rzn and 4 others
@DelonLover1999 @Orc @HarrierDuBois @rand anon High iq users what do u think

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, truthhurts and 3 others
What ur talking about doesn’t contradict the PSL system though, psl doesn’t take into account appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, 7940mogger, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
What ur talking about doesn’t contradict the PSL system though, psl doesn’t take into account appeal
yea i get It, but apart from the fact that it's a very autistic thing, cause those ratings literally only mean something for people on here, there Is no actual way to rate a Person in a objective way, so beauty Is not objective

Look at this guy i posted, got rated 3 times, results:
LTN-MTN-HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Henry Rollins, truthhurts and 1 other person
yea i get It, but apart from the fact that it's a very autistic thing, cause those ratings literally only mean something for people on here, there Is no actual way to rate a Person in a objective way, so beauty Is not objective
Except beauty is mostly objective though, the reason that PSL is useful is that it provides means to measure the beauty of faces and can help u choose the proper surgeries needed to improve it
Look at this guy i posted, got rated 3 times, results:

LTN-MTN-HTN

First of all u don’t hve nearly a large enough sample size so the variety of answers u got makes sense. U also never specified whether the rate should be in smv or PSL

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, truthhurts and 2 others
go to bed schizo :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and goo25
Except beauty is mostly objective though, the reason that PSL is useful is that it provides means to measure the beauty of faces and can help u choose the proper surgeries needed to improve it

First of all u don’t hve nearly a large enough sample size so the variety of answers u got makes sense. U also never specified whether the rate should be in smv or PSL
But there Is no actual way to measure beauty even in PSL, also i think these only works for people Who are seen as not attractive by most people

if you would Need a larger sample, that means that you could see how people rated him on average, but that also means that it's not objective

I do believe Is objective to a certain excent, but there are guys here that are too autist to understand It, and for example rated this guy,
Who Is considered very handsome here, MTN only cause his eyes are not considered Ideal, while i think he's a very attractive guy

• +1
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender, rand anon and 1 other person
But there Is no actual way to measure beauty even in PSL, also i think these only works for people Who are seen as not attractive by most people

if you would Need a larger sample, that means that you could see how people rated him on average, but that also means that it's not objective

I do believe Is objective to a certain excent, but there are guys here that are too autist to understand It, and for example rated this guy,
Who Is considered very handsome here, MTN only cause his eyes are not considered Ideal, while i think he's a very attractive guy
it's not properly objective because people don't rate through a common psl scale in mind.
If we'll ever find a way to rate without using the common number rate scale or the ltn,mtn,htn thing but we implement some other normie-friendly scale (eg. the one I like to use - ugly, normie, beautiful) we could actually gather a large votes sample and estimate the objective beauty of an individual.
Hope this make sense as I'm tired af:hnghn:

update:
I forgot to add the pics people are voting must be empty of any appeal element (like style, earrings, tattoos etc) but must include face alone in order to subtract the subjective aspect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
people

Nah I wouldn’t use the avg/mean in a large sample, it makes more sense to use the mode for ratings

Who Is considered very handsome here
Where is here?

MTN only cause his eyes are not considered Ideal, while i think he's a very attractive guy
Again just because he might or might not be a PSL mtn, it doesn’t mean he’s unattractive. It just means that he’d be more attractive if he had better eyes

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NZb6Air and goo25
it's not properly objective because people don't rate through a common psl scale in mind.
If we'll ever find a way to rate without using the common number rate scale or the ltn,mtn,htn thing but we implement some other normie-friendly scale (eg. the one I like to use - ugly, normie, beautiful) we could actually gather a lerge votes sample and estimate the objective beauty of an individual.
Hope this make sense as I'm tired af:hnghn:

update:
I forgot to add the pics people are voting must be empty of any appeal element (like style, earrings, tattoos etc) but must include face alone in order to subtract the subjective aspect
i don't wanna argue for too long, but if u Need to estimate the beauty of an individual by the average rating then it cannot be objective

Like, i am not using this thread to cope, Just a reflection i had when i saw my old comment, but, cause you know, the dating situation where i live Is a good example

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Where is here?

Again just because he might or might not be a PSL mtn, it doesn’t mean he’s unattractive. It just means that he’d be more attractive if he had better eyes
Italy, considered a chad, but also when he went to Mexico for the King's League world Cup, every foid fan of the show was simping on him, i swear

also foids were complimenting his eyes especially, i swear, if i find the tweets i'll link them

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i don't wanna argue for too long, but if u Need to estimate the beauty of an individual by the average rating then it cannot be objective

Like, i am not using this thread to cope, Just a reflection i had when i saw my old comment, but, cause you know, the dating situation where i live Is a good example
well objectiveness must take into account exceptions and deviations from the so to speak "beauty rule".
People beauty preferences are a gaussian chart, you'll need to remove the two tails from it to determine the MOST objective perception

Furthermore in southern italy appeal matters more than beauty imo

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Italy, considered a chad, but also when he went to Mexico for the King's League world Cup, every foid fan of the show was simping on him, i swear

also foids were complimenting his eyes especially, i swear, if i find the tweets i'll link them
Yea, there's actually some failo not failo features like a slight nct, slight maxillary/mandible recession but also psl failos that are ALWAYS considered bad even by normies standards like hair recession, low ipd, long midface

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and goo25

@FutureSlayer (i know u think he's handsome) @rand anon idk if It makes u read the comments

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rand anon and FutureSlayer
People beauty preferences
that's attractiveness which is also objective but with more variance towards the top, depending on the observant, than beauty which is purely objective, universal and constant

no such thing as appeal, just attractiveness and beauty

every beautiful person is attractive but not every, although most, attractive people are beautiful

y
Let me explain, how many times you've seen a guy that YOU thought was not extreamely good looking, getting simped hard on tiktok? probably a lot, but if you posted him here, most people would try to cope with their retarded theories, like Just be lucky on tiktok, just have hair this way or another, Just gymmaxx, exposure effect(which Is probably true tbh) or all these bullshits

Like i've found an old comment of mine on a thread about this guy, and 1 year ago i rated him chadlite and thought he was a real Slayer, now i would probably rate him not even HTN, cause of all the PSL brainwashing that affected me
View attachment 3131991

I think there are too many factors that affect attractiveness and beauty, like most of people tend to prefer a Person that looks like him/her or they have a specific niche

Also rating above HTN Is literally pure autism, im sure there are lots of HTB you'd rather fuck than PSL goddess
ya women would prefer a 5;2 indian guy over jeremy meeks

that's attractiveness which is also objective but with more variance towards the top, depending on the observant, than beauty which is purely objective, universal and constant

every beautiful person is attractive but not every, although most, attractive people are beautiful
nope, attractiveness takes into consideration additional features like voice, body, fashion style, mannerism

• +1
nope, attractiveness takes into consideration additional features like voice, body, fashion style, mannerism
like It really doesn't make any sense to me i swear, maybe im Just retarded

basically what i've understand from what they're saying is: beauty Is objective, but doesn't mean you're attractive, so you get surgeries to ascend PSL wise but you don't know if you'd became an attractive guy

I swear if the PSL God Hernan Drago(Just an example) in his prime went to the show where the "MTN" streamer went, no One would have given a flying fuck about him

so you get surgeries to ascend PSL wise but you don't know if you'd became an attractive guy
beautiful 100% of the time leads to attractive
but not the other way around, that's what u don't understand

like It really doesn't make any sense to me i swear, maybe im Just retarded

basically what i've understand from what they're saying is: beauty Is objective, but doesn't mean you're attractive, so you get surgeries to ascend PSL wise but you don't know if you'd became an attractive guy

I swear if the PSL God Hernan Drago(Just an example) in his prime went to the show where the "MTN" streamer went, no One would have given a flying fuck about him
He's masc gazed tho, extremely top 1% in this regard and with absolutely zero averageness which is taken into account in a psl evaluation.
You should ask urself if people would have simped young Chico more if he were in the streamer' shoes, which answer is prolly yes

• +1

De Poot Is attractive?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
beautiful 100% of the time leads to attractive
but not the other way around, that's what u don't understand
yea this is true, nobody would reject a beauty person sexually even if she doesn't fit our "appeal" archetype like i told @goo25 in pm.
I'm not really attracted to Kardashans or Adriana Lima but I would be down to ltr or fuck them if they showed interest ofc

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and goo25
Feel like this forum has mass psychosis over Barrett. Every foid I ask think he looks like a fucking alien. I have yet to find a foid who likes him. Seems like an incel circle jerk over him.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, lowtiernormiechad and goo25
yea this is true, nobody would reject a beauty person sexually even if she doesn't fit our "appeal" archetype like i told @goo25 in pm.
I'm not really attracted to Kardashans or Adriana Lima but I would be down to ltr or fuck them if they showed interest ofc
that's cause ur a male:ogre:
btw we're talking about Extreme examples, like People Who are seen attractive worldwide (even there, there are some expections like De Poot, or Bella Hadid, Who all my Friends say she is very ugly)

De Poot Is attractive?
Imo he is to people who have a skewed perception of averageness who happen to be goth/alt/anime nerdy schizo girls, not to the avg foid as she actually hangs around average nt faced people

Feel like this forum has mass psychosis over Barrett. Every foid I ask think he looks like a fucking alien. I have yet to find a foid who likes him. Seems like an incel circle jerk over him.
Every fould would have been down to fuck him in his prime, he looks a caricature rn

btw we're talking about Extreme examples, like People Who are seen attractive worldwide (even there, there are some expections like De Poot, or Bella Hadid, Who all my Friends say she is very ugly)
Bella Hadid doesn't look good by psl standards tho, low fwhr (death tier for a female), long midface, uncanny af

• +1
Bella Hadid doesn't look good by psl standards tho, low fwhr (death tier for a female), long midface, uncanny af
also i think that Emma Watson Is repulsive as fuck, while everyone simps over her
Imo he is to people who have a skewed perception of averageness who happen to be goth/alt/anime nerdy schizo girls, not to the avg foid as she actually hangs around average nt faced people
so same thing as a skinny tall LTN with dark hair

yea but we need extreme examples to determine a rule, less drastic ones are not working because we'll be deceived but our own appeal factor like pheno, style, madonna/whore complex etc

Male beauty is objective. Foid beauty is subjective. It's as simple as that.

also i think that Emma Watson Is repulsive as fuck, while everyone simps over her

so same thing as a skinny tall LTN with dark hair
I think you're repulsed because of her pheno/mannerism. If she tanned and acted like your tipe you would be down imo

There was someone who made thread about how appeal is just average face with one or two great feature, I think that's the only undeniable pattern with attractiveness, everything else depends on the person

Honesty I'd rather be a htn than a psl god, the latter has no appeal they just look too perfect to the point where they're barely human

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and goo25
He is not particularly good looking but he has a neck that is 18+ inches so that helps. Neck pill is real.

Yeah people like O'Pry and Barrett are ironically male gaze. Not in the sense how Vitali Klitschko and Fabien Pelous are male gaze, which is pretty much male power fantasies. But Barrett and O'Pry are pretty who this forum worships as ideal to women when both are actually very far from it. And most of this forum is male dominated.

There was someone who made thread about how appeal is just average face with one or two great feature, I think that's the only undeniable pattern with attractiveness, everything else depends on the person

Honesty I'd rather be a htn than a psl god, the latter has no appeal they just look too perfect to the point where they're barely human
no risk of looking TOO beautiful irl, that's not possible. Every one of us has little wrinkles, pores, little failos, even the biggests psl gods ever

• +1