We should chain troll a shit subreddit

I'm in, just name the sub

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@alurmo
@cromagnon
@nword49
subredits to troll: r/looksmaxingAdvice, r/Autism, r/twoxchromosomes, r/offmychest, r/relationship_advice, vindicta subreddits, r/AMA, r/inceltears
will add more if I feel like it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, gigell and 1 other person
subredits to troll: r/looksmaxingAdvice, r/Autism, r/twoxchromosomes, r/offmychest, r/relationship_advice, vindicta subreddits, r/AMA, r/inceltears
will add more if I feel like it
will troll r/inceltears under acc "transandproudxq" will larp as a trans foid and will make fun of these niggas

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
will troll r/inceltears under acc "transandproudxq" will larp as a trans foid and will make fun of these niggas
u just gotta make it realistic tho
if u larp as a foid u genuinely gotta be good at it lol
otherwise they will get suspicious and dig through ur whole archive and take notes of common words u use in speech and do a evisceration post on u and then u get banned

• +1
otherwise they will get suspicious and dig through ur whole archive and take notes of common words u use in speech and do a evisceration post on u and then u get banned
I'm good at being a girl, just get the punctuation wrong, put in a few escalation points and a few emotional words

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and alurmo
So what are we trolling , I can’t rn because I’m playing Mario galaxy

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep and Darkeningstar

So what are we trolling , I can’t rn because I’m playing Mario galaxy
r/cat5
r/hurricane

@Darkeningstar @AustinCutler :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and Darkeningstar
@Greypiller @Darkeningstar @Chadeep @AustinCutler rate my avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
niggas from r/inceltears can go off themselves they aint finding me nigga otherwise im finding all of the mods and offing them myself (in minecraft ofc)

• +1
if they leak my info i will get master and the jew admins to find them and torture them with curry

• JFL
chatGPT "african american name"
No because I played a game when I was a child and my uncle mentioned the name Quirino. I am Italian, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
new post made by me niggas
. reply now before it gets taken down. hopefully this will be funny asf:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why are u framing my nigga @Turbo Racist

No because I played a game when I was a child and my uncle mentioned the name Quirino. I am Italian, jfl.
Nice!
btw is it humberto or umberto?
unrelated but mirin your about soundtrack its unironically good. get niggas who post messed up shit
JFL IS IT THE ONE ON MY SIG?
@socialcel GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
i changed his name its fine , these r/inceltears users are retarded and wont find him
bruh thats funny asf

Me incel, me rape women, me happy, men simple