We should welcome China into the USA and assign them a party in DC

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Let's face it. China is now more powerful than the USA. If we went to war with them, we'd lose. Our woke soldiers stand no chance against them. And China does have great ideas for disciplining homosexuals, thugs, and radical Muslims. Also, women! They know how to retrain females' perception to accept their second place to men.

Republicans and Demoncrats is a voracious system. We need a new party. A party that'll symbolize the majority in this world, not the few rich people who control the USA and Europe. China is that party!

Let's welcome them into our nation but specifically into DC. Let's demand DC assign them a party. Brazil did it. Africa did it. So why not us? It's the right thing to do.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 19997, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
We need to get on the ball here! Instead of protesting abortions, protest "Give China their own political party!"

EMBED THIS SUGGESTION INTO YOUR HEAD

Thoughts on this? @Collagen or rope

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Thoughts on this? @Collagen or rope
China's in south America. Eventually, they will work with the drug cartels if they aren't already. That means, they'll be at our doorstep in Texas. So the only way to deal with this is by giving them their party in DC. Besides, if DC saw China as such a threat, they would've continued Trump's dispute against them. So obviously, seeing Walmart continues to be a top business and Amazon, most of their products come from China still increasing profits, DC has been welcoming China. So why not seal the fucking deal. Give them a political party. Get it done with.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
The alternative would be an invasion of the American continent and mass slaughter and massacre of the American peoples at the hands of the People's Liberation Army.

• So Sad
China has some hot women too.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and BigJimsWornOutTires
The alternative would be an invasion of the American continent and mass slaughter and massacre of the American peoples at the hands of the People's Liberation Army.
Eh. I don't see that happening either. But what a sick and disturbed imagination you have. Many white eye devils have done much harm to you, uh? Perhaps, during your exchange student stay here in the US, you fell for a Stacy. "My dragon, she aches me heart." Then one day a white-eye Chad took her away from you. "You will pay!"

"Gobble gobble," says the Dragon.

Gobble gobble says the dragon

The woman is China. The pizza is the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Collagen or rope
Let's face it. China is now more powerful than the USA. If we went to war with them, we'd lose. Our woke soldiers stand no chance against them.

Rope yourself if you actually believe this.

And China does have great ideas for disciplining homosexuals, thugs, and radical Muslims. Also, women! They know how to retrain females' perception to accept their second place to men.

Cope. Chinese women own Chinese men, they are cucks, they have one of lowest fertility rates in the world.

Republicans and Demoncrats is a voracious system. We need a new party. A party that'll symbolize the majority in this world, not the few rich people who control the USA and Europe. China is that party!

Let's welcome them into our nation but specifically into DC. Let's demand DC assign them a party. Brazil did it. Africa did it. So why not us? It's the right thing to do.

Yea we should imitate Brazil and Africa.

Keep coping Kirksman Wu.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BigJimsWornOutTires
Eh. I don't see that happening either. But what a sick and disturbed imagination you have. Many white eye devils have done much harm to you, uh? Perhaps, during your exchange student stay here in the US, you fell for a Stacy. "My dragon, she aches me heart." Then one day a white-eye Chad took her away from you. "You will pay!"

"Gobble gobble," says the Dragon.

View attachment 1760496

The woman is China. The pizza is the world.
Where did you find that picture

china already corrupted usa with tiktok. not even joking shit is crazy if u think about it

• +1