we_chillingfosho vs Salludon

Who mogs

• Total voters
You’re like. A 4.5 without and 5 psl with filters facial structure wise. Ontop of that you have giga acne scars and terrible woman rapist pheno. Only thing going for you is you have height.

Meanwhile Salludon is a 7 psl. Bone wise pretty much perfection. He gets ccked by pheno and that’s that. With better pheno he would be one of the best looking ppl from the front. As much as I dislike that frauding cuck he is very very attractive. Sex appeal wise his face lacks character so even ppl like amnesia who are below him are more striking

Besides that don’t act like you ain’t making faces or using filter or abuse angles lol.
Facepalm

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No his beards adds him psl, good beard genetics.
His beard looksmins him and those contacts look a tad bit uncanny imo. Should have gone for green contacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Jason Voorhees

Indo-Surinamese Hrithikmaxxer​

aka shitskin?

War Hrx GIF by Hrithik Roshan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan, .👽. and 1 other person
one narcy goes another come like the prophets to son of isreal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Elvisandreaa, one job away and 3 others
U might have the edge cuz foids fuckinf worship hieght, but thats it
I don't even want to go to height. The only reason yall saying him is cuz he spent his whole life on this website. I'm just a newbie who decided to post his bathroom selfies :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and Ryan
I don't even want to go to height. The only reason yall saying him is cuz he spent his whole life on this website. I'm just a newbie who decided to post his bathroom selfies :lul::lul::lul:
youre not 7 psl, thats it, youre not even 6 so you dont compare to him and I dont hate u i was saying u might have more appeal cuz of height.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I'm not the only one who thinks that first picture is soo try hard and creepy right :lul:
there are a ton of videos where he mogs you where you only posted frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, .👽., Baldingman1998 and 5 others
youre not 7 psl, thats it, youre not even 6 so you dont compare to him and I dont hate u i was saying u might have more appeal cuz of height.
Maybe 6 with better skin but not atm

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
Like I said It has to be fair. I will spend 5 years of my life getting surgeries, fillers and mewing and the whole shit. Just admit it man. It's okay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
Like I said It has to be fair. I will spend 5 years of my life getting surgeries, fillers and mewing and the whole shit. Just admit it man. It's okay
see you in 5 years man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Did Salludon got any surgeries? he denied that on r/Mewing. Can anyone settle this?

• +1
Did Salludon got any surgeries? he denied that on r/Mewing. Can anyone settle this?
Come on man. That's like asking if fire is hot and water is wet:lul:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
still he mogs u bahi stop coping...ask ny foid tbh
Where is he huh:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I get more girls in one year than he will in 10 lifetimes. I'm not shading him but he's in Pakistan I mean come on :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
Come on man. That's like asking if fire is hot and water is wet:lul:
Why so sure man? I mean can't Mewing/Chewing and bonesmashing give such results while at low bodyfat?

Maybe for the lower third but what I cant understand is how did he get such insane eye area by the previous methods! here where it ticks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan and Deleted member 14848
Why so sure man? I mean can't Mewing/Chewing and bonesmashing give such results while at low bodyfat?

Maybe for the lower third but what I cant understand is how did he get such insane eye area by the previous methods! here where it ticks.
if it works it can move the maxilla forward
and he has better head posture which makes the eyes appear to be more hooded and pct

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ryan
Where is he huh:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I get more girls in one year than he will in 10 lifetimes. I'm not shading him but he's in Pakistan I mean come on :lul::lul:
@Preston this nig litterly looks like persian @JamesHowlett

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and subhuman incel
I do see the resemblance. James with better eyes and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ryan
Salludon takes it comfortably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
James mogs John Abraham how dare you :soy:. Jokes asidebI was about to say this that he looks like a upgraded version of jameshowlett.

• JFL
both look like jihadist chads

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Ryan, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
facially salludon.
overall salludon aswell
salludons eyes are more deepset and has no UEE, while yours have some. also his undereye support is insane. you look more low trust than, him, which im not sure if girls like that. i like his eyebrow shape more, both have thick eyebrows, which is ideal, but i prefer the eyebrows more neutral tilted like salludon.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
salludons eyes are more deepset and has no UEE, while yours have some. also his undereye support is insane. you look more low trust than, him, which im not sure if girls like that. i like his eyebrow shape more, both have thick eyebrows, which is ideal, but i prefer the eyebrows more neutral tilted like salludon.
Bone wise too. Salludon mogs hard. Zygos, jaw pretty much everything

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 14848 and subhuman incel
Who mogs? Salludon or Burak?

DY9njc5X4AAbF K 1
Proxy 1php

@Haven @SteelTitan @subhuman incel @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
Not even 6 lul. Like that isn’t an insane rare number.

Op is a high 4
he did. Who cares what he says. Mewing my ass. Mewing doesn’t grow you a chin

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Kroker, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
Sallu has NW0? Burak's is just more lower, right?
sally is on fin, he's like nw0,5
burak is -nw teratory, insane temporal points

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and Kroker
@Salludon mogs you hard in everything psl, hormony, bones, appeal etc you dont have any appeal nigga just keep coping with your low trust ogre shitty face even i've more appeal to women than you in my country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, johncruz12345, subhuman incel and 4 others
Why dont we make a tinder experiment to end the cope?

• +1
life isn't fair buddy boyo.
no one is holding you back to getting better pics for example (that isn't as extreme as getting surgeries, no?"
but you're one that natty guy at the gym barking for roids moggers saying "yeah well at least I'm natty" but the end of the day no one cares and everyone frauds one way or other, you have airbrush- WAIT WAIT DONT SAY IT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP, we get it, but still you did a slight retouch, right?
it's a fraud or get frauded world (yeah sounds like shit)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, johncruz12345, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
He pheno mogs me but I can deffo see a resemblance

• +1
You’re like. A 4.5 without and 5 psl with filters facial structure wise. Ontop of that you have giga acne scars and terrible woman rapist pheno. Only thing going for you is you have height.

Meanwhile Salludon is a 7 psl. Bone wise pretty much perfection. He gets ccked by pheno and that’s that. With better pheno he would be one of the best looking ppl from the front. As much as I dislike that frauding cuck he is very very attractive. Sex appeal wise his face lacks character so even ppl like amnesia who are below him are more striking

Besides that don’t act like you ain’t making faces or using filter or abuse angles lol.
Just lol at you calling him 4.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Kroker and Jason Voorhees