we_chillingfosho vs Salludon

Who mogs

• Total voters
Yeah I'm more like a 4 psl flat.....*eye roll*
Go ahead. Go into you bathroom and take a mirror selfie straight on. Don’t put it through a filter. Don’t make stupid faces. Don’t change anything on that picture. Just go it o your bath NOW and take a frontal pic in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yeah I'm more like a 4 psl flat.....*eye roll*
I'm ngl but salludon does mog you. Dont get me wrong, ur minimum htn to chadlite and with ur height ur can easily slay. Dont know why u are bothering arguing with autists on here about who's face looks better tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Ryan, one job away and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: letsdoit and Deleted member 14848
I'm ngl but salludon does mog you. Dont get me wrong, ur minimum htn to chadlite and with ur height ur can easily slay. Dont know why u are bothering arguing with autists on here about who's face looks better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 12669
Yeah his height and face is easily enough for that. Just his pheno can absolutely annihilate his smv depending on location and girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I still dunno how to diffrentiate between high set and lower set

these are lower set right?
Do you mean cheekbones or hairlines?

Screenshot 20210729 210506 Chrome
look at canthal tilt and lateral part of the eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
The max I'd admit to is that we are even. THE MAX, I'll even go as far as to say that maybe just maybeeee he might have an edge on me facially. But my height mitigates this and the fact that he had to even looksmax in the first place mitigates it further so....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Go ahead. Go into you bathroom and take a mirror selfie straight on. Don’t put it through a filter. Don’t make stupid faces. Don’t change anything on that picture. Just go it o your bath NOW and take a frontal pic in the mirror.
Bro I'll try ok. I'll try

The max I'd admit to is that we are even. THE MAX, I'll even go as far as to say that maybe just maybeeee he might have an edge on me facially. But my height mitigates this and the fact that he had to even looksmax in the first place mitigates it further so....
I wish I had your confidence ngl

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
take a vid with side profile
Okay I'm not copping out but it already feels weird enough that I have my face all over these threads:lul::lul:. I just wanna chill now, I don't wanna be those dudes that say "how is my side profile" omg my zygos, omg my jaw, omg my cheekbones. You know what I'm saying. I don't wanna get in too deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Mirin OP's confidence :lul:
On second thought. I forgot OP is Arab. Coping is in their genetics. They all talk like this and in the end are big pussys and deep within have major ego issues. It’s all just bs what he says. Just proven another time since he pussied out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dainslief, metagross, Ryan and 1 other person
On second thought. I forgot OP is Arab. Coping is in their genetics. They all talk like this and in the end are big pussys and deep within have major ego issues. It’s all just bs what he says. Just proven another time since he pussied out.
Aight let's see you hot shot. Me and salludon would MOGGGGG you into nothingness

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
By the way you guys are looking too much into technicalities in the face. It's not who looks the most like handsome squidward. Yeah he cheekbones are more sunken in. Yeah his bones are more defined but that doesn't mean he is better looking. Someone can have shit bones and look model tier and someone else can have handsome squidward bones and look ugly

Why is this mog battle still going on?

Salludon mogs.

End of thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Ryan and Blue
No i don’t Post my face here to get rated
By the way you guys are looking too much into technicalities in the face. It's not who looks the most like handsome squidward. Yeah he cheekbones are more sunken in. Yeah his bones are more defined but that doesn't mean he is better looking. Someone can have shit bones and look model tier and someone else can have handsome squidward bones and look ugly
I rated him he mogs u hard btw. @we_chillingfosho

• +1
@we_chillingfosho I'm genuinely curious about how you concluded that you mog salludon. While your PSL and appeal is pretty high (your gl to the point that other things matter more), Salludon facially mogs you. You can tell quite easily by comparing your individual features (for e.g. his jaw and cheekbones are far closer to what is considered ideal among other things). But tbh at your looks level these comparisons are really just pointless. I really wouldn't waste my time on this forum if I was you.

• +1
@we_chillingfosho I'm genuinely curious about how you concluded that you mog salludon. While your PSL and appeal is pretty high (your gl to the point that other things matter more), Salludon facially mogs you. You can tell quite easily by comparing your individual features (for e.g. his jaw and cheekbones are far closer to what is considered ideal among other things). But tbh at your looks level these comparisons are really just pointless. I really wouldn't waste my time on this forum if I was you.
Ight ight

only reason you think salludon is uncanny is because you never seen anyone near his level irl

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Ryan, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
only reason you think salludon is uncanny is because you never seen anyone near his level irl
Put salludon next to me in real life and its over mate. He would get mogged period. No lens distortion and the height advantage. Some other user was telling me about this Kevin oubre guy. Now that's a more realistic comparison. Salludon is just handsome squidward bootleg

Put salludon next to me in real life and its over mate. He would get mogged period. No lens distortion and the height advantage. Some other user was telling me about this Kevin oubre guy. Now that's a more realistic comparison. Salludon is just handsome squidward bootleg
U should stop coping and go chill fo sho

• +1
Random sand nig vs pashtun god

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Biiyo03
Dude, literally just take a step back from the screen and just think for a bit objectively
Literally no one in this thread believes that you are as good looking as Salludon PSL/facially wise
but that SMV wise you are either slightly behind, close too, or ahead of him SMV wise.
I think you just need to accept that youre not going to mog absolutely everyone on this site considering the fact that its literally a site FOR guys to improve their looks, you will inevitably get a few guys who are extremely good looking and thats absolutely ok if you dont mog them, I mean literally MOST of the top looking guys on this site have had some work done on their face
You seem to understand some softmaxxes that will hopefully improve some of your failos e.g. acne scarring, maybe improving hair too, and also potentially getting rhino, but you wont mog sallu with just those but you will still look very good, and just knowing that, if youre not willing to hardmax at all, it will stay that way in terms of how hard he mogs you PSL wise.

You seem to have this idea that Salludon improving his facial aesthetics is a bad thing, going on about how if you spent five years of your life improving your face aesthetic you'd also be good looking, but just think of it this way, you havent, and he has, he's actually spent time improving how he looks and thats ok, thats his decision to make and you shouldnt necessarily have to criticise him for that decision, because he literally looks like the top 0.000.. etc 1% of guys now, so what if he looks better than you in terms of his face, he's put the time in, and you always have the option to as well, but that doesn't necessarily have to make you feel disheartened if you don't, youre literally still good looking and taller than him and have high SMV. Just don't feel the need to get mad if youre not as GL as the guy whos potentially had surgery to look better, its literally like,as other have pointed out, like the guy who cries about people being on roids.
Im ngl, to put it bluntly you just seem obsessed with this whole idea of mogging Salludon and it seems even more sad when he hasn't even acknowledged this how argument to begin with.
Honestly I would just generally say to leave this site and avoid the permanent mental damage that it'll give you and live a normal (chad) life.
Or just rot here eternally replying to mogging threads about yourself and live with bdd

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Ryan, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Dude, literally just take a step back from the screen and just think for a bit objectively
Literally no one in this thread believes that you are as good looking as Salludon PSL/facially wise
but that SMV wise you are either slightly behind, close too, or ahead of him SMV wise.
I think you just need to accept that youre not going to mog absolutely everyone on this site considering the fact that its literally a site FOR guys to improve their looks, you will inevitably get a few guys who are extremely good looking and thats absolutely ok if you dont mog them, I mean literally MOST of the top looking guys on this site have had some work done on their face
You seem to understand some softmaxxes that will hopefully improve some of your failos e.g. acne scarring, maybe improving hair too, and also potentially getting rhino, but you wont mog sallu with just those but you will still look very good, and just knowing that, if youre not willing to hardmax at all, it will stay that way in terms of how hard he mogs you PSL wise.

You seem to have this idea that Salludon improving his facial aesthetics is a bad thing, going on about how if you spent five years of your life improving your face aesthetic you'd also be good looking, but just think of it this way, you havent, and he has, he's actually spent time improving how he looks and thats ok, thats his decision to make and you shouldnt necessarily have to criticise him for that decision, because he literally looks like the top 0.000.. etc 1% of guys now, so what if he looks better than you in terms of his face, he's put the time in, and you always have the option to as well, but that doesn't necessarily have to make you feel disheartened if you don't, youre literally still good looking and taller than him and have high SMV. Just don't feel the need to get mad if youre not as GL as the guy whos potentially had surgery to look better, its literally like,as other have pointed out, like the guy who cries about people being on roids.
Im ngl, to put it bluntly you just seem obsessed with this whole idea of mogging Salludon and it seems even more sad when he hasn't even acknowledged this how argument to begin with.
Honestly I would just generally say to leave this site and avoid the permanent mental damage that it'll give you and live a normal (chad) life.
Or just rot here eternally replying to mogging threads about yourself and live with bdd
dnrd greycel

• +1
Bad comparison as all the pics are heavily edited

U should stop coping and go chill fo sho

Doesn't matter if he' handsome squidwardmaxxed. I mog him period. I don't think you guys get it until you see me in real life. Like I said put this surgery maxed salludon next to me and he's getting mogged. It Is what it is.

Bad comparison as all the pics are heavily edited
Can't believe I'm that good looking huh. So you resort to the "photoshop" excuse. Good job man how original

Can't believe I'm that good looking huh. So you resort to the "photoshop" excuse. Good job man how original
THe pics being used for both you and Salludon are heavily edited.

• +1