Wearing colored contacts is the ultimate cope

D

Deleted member 51402

Iron
If a girl ever found out you were wearing colored contacts I guarantee they would ghost you immediately. You should be good looking enough to not have to rely on eyecolor. Yes natural eye color can help but only if you're ugly to start with. In my experience girls really don't give a fuck and it is really only viewed as attractive if you have dark hair and colored eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, angelo, Corleone and 5 others
If a girl ever found out you were wearing colored contacts I guarantee they would ghost you immediately. You should be good looking enough to not have to rely on eyecolor. Yes natural eye color can help but only if you're ugly to start with. In my experience girls really don't give a fuck and it is really only viewed as attractive if you have dark hair and colored eyes.
over for @FunkyFlamingo goddamn frauder

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 51402
let's be honest it's only ugly fucks who obsess over eye color, it'll never be the reason ur a virgin no matter how much you ethnics cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
Nah it ascended @FunkyFlamingo hard!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz and hopecel
That's only IF they found out. They will only find out if u have shitty contacts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Skywalker, sportsmogger and 1 other person
That's only IF they found out. They will only find out if u have shitty contacts.
until your kids come out with an ethnic nose and hamburger eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, m0ss26, Kristin and 4 others
i feel like its just self hate.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Kristin, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Mine look so real. U can't even tell a difference. In some lighting they seem hazel, other lighting blue and most lighting green. Nigga I have the best contacts in the game. Look at the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_022635.jpg
    IMG_20231215_022635.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231215_022600.jpg
    IMG_20231215_022600.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
until your kids come out with an ethnic nose and hamburger eyes
Better save up for rhino and contacts early

Mine look so real. U can't even tell a difference. In some lighting they seem hazel, other lighting blue and most lighting green. Nigga I have the best contacts in the game. Look at the pics.
im just saying if you ever ltr they WILL find out

literally looks about the same, ngl

So? What they gonna do. About it. If u are handsome in the first place they won't do shit. Jfl at u copers

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Is this a way of asking me where I got my contacts from so u can cop some real ones instead of ur shitty ones? Is that what it's all about?

Landwhale slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and JustaBadplaya
if your first thought to get more girls is getting different colored eyes, it just means you're cooked at that point lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loveland, traplurker and Deleted member 51402
if your first thought to get more girls is getting different colored eyes, it just means you're cooked at that point lmao
They ascended me a whole psl point. Especially as an ethnic u need them. Cuz of ethnic tax

• +1
Agreed man the ascension was wild
Literally bro. These coeprs are hilarious. Literally almost no Chad has T50 eyes. All have light eyes. Whether green or blue

• +1
  • +1
They ascended me a whole psl point. Especially as an ethnic u need them. Cuz of ethnic tax
"need" is a strong word lmao, maybe if you feel like it's worth it but def not a need

Exactly bro exactly people here need to realize and wake up to reality
Yeah these threads are made so that they can cope in peace

• +1
  • +1
The rhino literally affected my pheno
like yeah i agree you ascended but in terms of finding a stacylite/htn wife you're fucked if she finds out. No girl wants a guy who had rhino I'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: traplurker
Is this a way of asking me where I got my contacts from so u can cop some real ones instead of ur shitty ones? Is that what it's all about?
tell em where to get some id geniunely be a comfortable tyrone with light brown contacts

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
like yeah i agree you ascended but in terms of finding a stacylite/htn wife you're fucked if she finds out. No girl wants a guy who had rhino I'm sorry
Why not lol. U have literally 0 experience. As if u know a lot of guys who had rhino and got rejected. Bro sit down

Also my new nose looks natural. Like who gonna know I had rhino done. Jfllll. Bro why are u so sad

Here I was shredded to the bone. Like 10 percent BF. Now imagine that leanness with my new face. Unbeatable.

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_024415.jpg
    IMG_20231215_024415.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and MakinMogReturns
Why not lol. U have literally 0 experience. As if u know a lot of guys who had rhino and got rejected. Bro sit down
ive been in 3 1 year+ LTRs and 36 bodies and I'm younger than you

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
Here I was shredded to the bone. Like 10 percent BF. Now imagine that leanness with my new face. Unbeatable.
need to shape brows bad and maybe hairline transfer in turkey?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
Exactly bro exactly people here need to realize and wake up to reality
nigga wtf are you even talking about, how many mfers do you know have that dark of eyes.

bloating is cope, if you have good bones will mog regardless
U havent seen my bloat. I literally gain 10kg in waterweight. My face becomes a balloon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51402 and MakinMogReturns