Wearing colored contacts is the ultimate cope

Someone has a good source? I only tried colorcl and solotica. Both unnatural.

ive been in 3 1 year+ LTRs and 36 bodies and I'm younger than you
Yeah bro. I have a lot of girl. Classmates. And their behavior partially matches what u said but not entirely. When I am debloated I still got a lot of stares. They all know I have contacts but still. Also they got used to it and don't care anymore.

Yeah bro. I have a lot of girl. Classmates. And their behavior partially matches what u said but not entirely. When I am debloated I still got a lot of stares. They all know I have contacts but still. Also they got used to it and don't care anymore.
bodycount?

bloating is cope, if you have good bones will mog regardless
IMG 0659
IMG 0654
like 20 plus pound difference in these pics plus water bloat from over half gram of test and it barley changed anything tbh

ur still in school, i thought you were older.

looking good
Also no girl cares what u fake or not. If u have hollow cheeks they already get wet. That's how it works.

If a girl ever found out you were wearing colored contacts I guarantee they would ghost you immediately. You should be good looking enough to not have to rely on eyecolor. Yes natural eye color can help but only if you're ugly to start with. In my experience girls really don't give a fuck and it is really only viewed as attractive if you have dark hair and colored eyes.
Some girls wear it and look good and still I don't give a fuck if they are not real

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Also no girl cares what u fake or not. If u have hollow cheeks they already get wet. That's how it works.
Bone Structure>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
bro are you on tiktok i think I've seen you lmao. that tiktok where you were wearing a mask and said something about pretty eyes?
my memory is nuts if i just put that together 90% sure it was you

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Problem is you can't wear contacta 24/7

i want to try good contacts for the curiosity of how exotic i can look. I think that's the reason for most people here

is this young tyson beckford

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
Absolutely, do stroma procedure instead