Wearing masks is a looks min

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
Wearing masks for extended periods of time can give you acne and constricts your breathing. Don't be a NPC refuse to wear one

• +1
Reactions: thecel, fvolkek, pizza and 1 other person
True for most, hiding my lower third acsends me tho ngl :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, ReignsChad, Lawton88 and 1 other person
you think short periods with gymcel should be benefical?

why not just get vaccinated bro?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, fvolkek, Lawton88 and 2 others
True for most, hiding my lower third acsends me tho ngl :feelswah:
The only benefit tbh I see so many people especially foids frauding with mask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754

Holy shit, I didn't see that, fucccckckkk. How normies are oblivious to what is going on is beyond me. You can clearly see governments are using this to get more power over people and people are happy to give up Thier rights

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and WadlowMaxxing

How about not getting vaccinated with that mess and not wearing a mask which does nothing to protect you in reality.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
How about not getting vaccinated with that mess and not wearing a mask which does nothing to protect you in reality.
wdym? the experts tell me the masks work and we need to stay 6 feet apart as well, you've been looking at too many of those 4chans

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Lawton88 and UltimateMan
Wearing masks for extended periods of time can give you acne and constricts your breathing. Don't be a NPC refuse to wear one
This, even if you’re ugly. Only wear them on short periods of time when you need to hide your face for some reason (i.e: robbing, hiding your lower third to larp as GL, etc.)

• +1
wdym? the experts tell me the masks work and we need to stay 6 feet apart as well, you've been looking at too many of those 4chans
Just take the vaccine bro, what do you mean "the companies are not liable for any damages, or Johnson and Johnson cannot even make baby powder without giving people cancer" be part of something bigger than yourself and get your vaccine

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Just wear a warm, wet petri dish on your face which you constantly touch for hours everyday theory.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and thecel
I just wear it over my mouth and nose breath when it’s required. Restaurants, stores, gym. People rarely care.

current year indeed. But there’s also option 3. Just leave the city/country

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Actually a looksmax if ur eye area is good, I get halo'd by it :lul:

• JFL