WEEBCELS GTFIH

B

BigBoy

Kraken

its over if you watch anime, srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I bet my ass she wouldn't care if you were goodlooking or atleast considered cute by her

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 1560
I bet my ass she wouldn't care if you were goodlooking or atleast considered cute by her
Chad can watch anime and still have a threesome with Asian stacies

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and ElliotRodgerJr
Chad can watch anime and still have a threesome with Asian stacies
How long are people gonna spread this "chad can" shit? Getting boring.
In a few months people are gonna say "chad can be ugly as sin and still fuck your oneitis"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
this site is being really slow for me serge needs to fix his servers :rage::rage::rage:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2621, BigBoy and 2 others
How long are people gonna spread this "chad can" shit? Getting boring.
In a few months people are gonna say "chad can be ugly as sin and still fuck your oneitis"
chad can be deformed and still fuck your mom, sister, brother, and oneitis

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
View attachment 99453
im sorry bro, chad is fucking your oneitis as we speak

its ok to cope
I don't have a oneitis. And how dare you say that he could fuck my mom and brother. My mom is 56 and my brothers not a faggot. You should apologize you insulting pathetic piece of ass.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I don't have a oneitis. And how dare you say that he could fuck my mom and brother. My mom is 56 and my brothers not a faggot. You should apologize you insulting pathetic piece of ass.
its a fucking joke. jeez the niggas on this forum are as racist and fucked as it gets but if u say a retarded "i fucked your mom" joke they start crying.

fucking pathetic

its a fucking joke. jeez the niggas on this forum are as racist and fucked as it gets but if u say a retarded "i fucked your mom" joke they start crying.

fucking pathetic
I haven't said anything racist or fucked at all lately

I haven't said anything racist or fucked at all lately
not you, im talking ab other members. theyll say the most fucked up shit and call me a nigger curry but when i say a retarded your mom joke its like they cant take it anymore.

it was joke, mb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
not you, im talking ab other members. theyll say the most fucked up shit and call me a nigger curry but when i say a retarded your mom joke its like they cant it anymore.

it was joke, mb.
Yeah that's really hypocritical of them just ignore them or report them if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
NOOOIOOO WAYYYYYYY FUKKCJCKCKCKCJC
ITS SOOO FUCKUNFNF OVVEERRRRR FOR EMEEEE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Sad shit man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Zygos4Life
bro i watch anime and its cool

A lot of them said they like it themselves so there's varying opinions. The one's that didn't probably had to deal with some str8 dweebs that were too into it. Foids aren't super socially acceptable behavior wise themselves, they watch even more goofy shit.

bro i watch anime and its cool
It's over

A lot of them said they like it themselves so there's varying opinions. The one's that didn't probably had to deal with some str8 dweebs that were too into it. Foids aren't super socially acceptable behavior wise themselves, they watch even more goofy shit.
Lol I was jk. I watch a lot of anime myself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Tsukuyomi 🌙