Better sleep so you look fresh , no under eye bags etc
No stress = clearer skin, , lower cortisol and higher t levels
Higher t levels = lean gains and a better body

Imagine not :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and FootballPlaya69
beta thought process.

weed makes you forget the shitty life you really have. keep coping with that psychedelic bud

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Prince88, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
if I smoke weed everyday for a week I develop chronic bronchitis that lasts for over a month and doesn't get better unless I stop again.

fucked myself over twice doing this so far, wasn't as bad the second time as the first because I knew what had to be done.

if I smoke weed everyday for a week I develop chronic bronchitis that lasts for over a month and doesn't get better unless I stop again.

fucked myself over twice doing this so far, wasn't as bad the second time as the first because I knew what had to be done.
That’s why you do it moderately.. every day is too much
1-3x/week

Only time I smoked weed was by accident. Was in the smoking area of the club and I really didn't know much about weed at the time. A guy gave me what I thought was a cigarette. Turned out it was a whole ass joint. Smoked the whole thing and it made me cross-eyed for a few hours. Massive looksmin. Maybe it was the combo of phenibut + drunk didn't help though.

Got back to my flat and I was laughing uncontrollably for an hr or so. Didn't realise it was weed until the next morning my roommate told me. Said I smoked it like a g without me even realising what it was.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Biggdink
beta thought process.

weed makes you forget the shitty life you really have. keep coping with that psychedelic bud
As someone who been high for 2 years this is brutal asg

He Said I smoked it like a g without me even realising what it was.
6325.jpg