Weed

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,309
Reputation
1,418
So the last time and the first time I smoked weed was like 9 months ago. And yesterday and today I smoked again with a friend (We also smoked together 9 months ago). And I think soon I’m gonna smoke again. Will I get addicted and is there something I need to know?(It helps me calm down and makes me giggle)
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
So the last time and the first time I smoked weed was like 9 months ago. And yesterday and today I smoked again with a friend (We also smoked together 9 months ago). And I think soon I’m gonna smoke again. Will I get addicted and is there something I need to know?(It helps me calm down and makes me giggle)
fairs
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamz and pleasevanity
never gotten high in my life if i do i hope it’s with a cute girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and supremeltn

Similar threads

GermanSubmarine
Discussion Weed
Replies
4
Views
18
dreamz
dreamz
146cmsubhuman
Replies
30
Views
104
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
41
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
2dover3dfoids
Replies
2
Views
40
2dover3dfoids
2dover3dfoids
GrandInquisitor
Replies
1
Views
30
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top