Weekends are reserved for Chad

alien

alien

Kraken
The hot Filipina single mom cancelled our date for today. She texted me this morning letting me know that she can't make it for this evening.

saOLZ2m.png

ZpIt74U.png

5Ge47Qx.png

Before anyone says that my texting game sucks, keep in mind that I am so fed up with online dating anymore that I just low-inhibition stop giving a fuck anymore. I am not messaging any new girls right now because the level of effort, time and money investment relative to reward for online dating has been so slim. We're expecting to do the approaching. We're expected to carry the fucking conversations. We're expected to ask women out. Plan dates. Pay for dates. Entertainment them like dancing monkeys. And for what reward? It makes more sense to give that latina hooker I saw saturday another $60 CAD than to continue on with this shit. The only girl I'm bothering to text at this point is this woman. And if it doesn't work out, I'm taking like probably at least a months break from online dating entirely. Because I'm sick of this shit. If you're not Chad in 2019, it's over for you. For all I know she probably has dates with two Chads lined up for the weekend.

inb4 I get called a beta.

It's all about whether a girl wants to fuck you or not. Not being beta or not. Fuck this game shit. I fucked Yogapants without spitting any sort of game. I'm going to just be myself. Since that got me laid with a hot slim busty brown girl before. It's all about looks and penis size anyways. I probably don't do better on online dating because of all the Chads I'm competing against.

Plus I want a gf. I don't want just pussy. I had a latina whore's head forced down on my cock on Saturday brah. I want love. And when I ask myself, "what would Yogapants do back when we were in courtship?" she would think it is romantic if I only had eyes for her. And I did.

I'm thinking about seeing a whore later this week before the weekend regardless of whether this chick flakes on me or not. At least whores will give you sex. And in some cases fake affection. I'm tired of spending all this time and money and not even getting a kiss from bitches in many instances.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
impressive wall of text

Such a shame that I'm not gonna read a single word of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName, Deleted member 1464, Demir and 2 others
dn rd

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and DrTony
Her GPS location is showing as 5km away from me. She lives 40km away.
Is she having sex at Chad's place right now guys?
She hasn't replied to my text since 4:30pm. It's over.
ROPE
Wait it's yo-yoing between 5km and 40km. Maybe GPS is buggy.

The hot Filipina single mom cancelled our date for today. She texted me this morning letting me know that she can't make it for this evening.

saOLZ2m.png

ZpIt74U.png

5Ge47Qx.png

Before anyone says that my texting game sucks, keep in mind that I am so fed up with online dating anymore that I just low-inhibition stop giving a fuck anymore. I am not messaging any new girls right now because the level of effort, time and money investment relative to reward for online dating has been so slim. We're expecting to do the approaching. We're expected to carry the fucking conversations. We're expected to ask women out. Plan dates. Pay for dates. Entertainment them like dancing monkeys. And for what reward? It makes more sense to give that latina hooker I saw saturday another $60 CAD than to continue on with this shit. The only girl I'm bothering to text at this point is this woman. And if it doesn't work out, I'm taking like probably at least a months break from online dating entirely. Because I'm sick of this shit. If you're not Chad in 2019, it's over for you. For all I know she probably has dates with two Chads lined up for the weekend.

inb4 I get called a beta.

It's all about whether a girl wants to fuck you or not. Not being beta or not. Fuck this game shit. I fucked Yogapants without spitting any sort of game. I'm going to just be myself. Since that got me laid with a hot slim busty brown girl before. It's all about looks and penis size anyways. I probably don't do better on online dating because of all the Chads I'm competing against.

Plus I want a gf. I don't want just pussy. I had a latina whore's head forced down on my cock on Saturday brah. I want love. And when I ask myself, "what would Yogapants do back when we were in courtship?" she would think it is romantic if I only had eyes for her. And I did.

I'm thinking about seeing a whore later this week before the weekend regardless of whether this chick flakes on me or not. At least whores will give you sex. And in some cases fake affection. I'm tired of spending all this time and money and not even getting a kiss from bitches in many instances.
Woman aren't capable of love unless you are chad. It is most definitely over. You should move to a third world country and try your luck there.
Her GPS location is showing as 5km away from me. She lives 40km away.
Is she having sex at Chad's place right now guys?
She hasn't replied to my text since 4:30pm. It's over.
ROPE
Wait it's yo-yoing between 5km and 40km. Maybe GPS is buggy.
stop overthinking, you're pissing me off

Woman aren't capable of love unless you are chad. It is most definitely over. You should move to a third world country and try your luck there.

stop overthinking, you're pissing me off
I want love. And I am losing more hope every single day that passes where I am without female affection.
This woman was telling me that I was hot. She was nervously giggling with me on the phone Wednesday. She told me over the phone Wednesday that she hadn't met any guys from online dating. She seemed interested in Thursday as well. But since Friday or so her interest I feel started to wane.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I want love. And I am losing more hope every single day that passes where I am without female affection.
This woman was telling me that I was hot. She was nervously giggling with me on the phone Wednesday. She told me over the phone Wednesday that she hadn't met any guys from online dating. She seemed interested in Thursday as well. But since Friday or so her interest I feel started to wane.
She found chad. Stop giving so many shits, why would you want love from a filipina anyways.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
She found chad. Stop giving so many shits, why would you want love from a filipina anyways.
Chad is going to pump n dump her. He won't love her the way that I would love her (well eventually. I'm obviously not going to love her right away since we haven't even met yet. But I can see the potential there for a relationship with us).

• JFL
Reactions: ExCel and itsoverbuddyboyo
Chad is going to pump n dump her. He won't love her the way that I would love her (well eventually. I'm obviously not going to love her right away since we haven't even met yet. But I can see the potential there for a relationship with us).
stop being a cuck right now

Cease or Desist. Cuckoldry is not allowed on this forum.

No shit. JFL at actually trying to date and find love in 2019. Don't invest any emotions into these bitches. Look at them like the fuckholes they are.

No shit. JFL at actually trying to date and find love in 2019. Don't invest any emotions into these bitches. Look at them like the fuckholes they are.
I've been with 13 prostitutes. So many hot sluts I can pay for sex in my city. But it's just not the same. As when Yogapants and I made love. I want love.

I've been with 13 prostitutes. So many hot sluts I can pay for sex in my city. But it's just not the same. As when Yogapants and I made love. I want love.
Unrealistic in 2019 boyo.

You may have gotten lucky back then but now it's worse than ever. These bitches just want chad cock. They don't give a fuck about love.

Invest prostitute and dating money into surgerymaxx.

not one word..

Ok.. i was joking.. tee hee...
I read the first sentence

Attachments

• XkFp.gif
    XkFp.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551