Weight LOSS Stack

Prince charming

Prince charming

Silver
I did zero cardio and occasional weight lifting, basically my energy expenditure has been very low and still I lost tons of weight.

All of those are safe and legal:

Caffeine - no brainer, increases metabolism, take in the morning 200 - 400 mg and noon, best taken fasted.

Forskolin - promotes weight loss though some complex mechanisms, has synergistic effects with yohimbine, caffeine and synephrine - 50 mg / day

L-Carnitine - promotes fat oxidation, good for muscle building, synergistic with caffeine - 1.5 gr / day

Yohimbine - has similar effects to caffeine (can even be used as caffeine replacement if you are intolerant to caffeine), increases adrenaline levels, must be taken in a fasted state - 20 mg / day, synergistic with synephrine

Synephrine - lightweight version of ephedrine, has moderate effects on its own, but combined with the others its effective - 50 mg / day

EGCG - green tea catechins - promotes fat oxidation, very strong synergistic effect with caffeine, should be taken together - 400 mg / day

- lookism archive;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
The most important thing is calories in vs calories out.

Also, if you are 20% body fat or above, you can gain muscle while cutting, that is what I am doing right now.
In the past week, I have already lost 3 lbs and 1 inch from my waistline without losing strength.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5815 and Baldingman1998
add nicotine and amphetamines/methylphenidates ;)

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Yohimbine - has similar effects to caffeine (can even be used as caffeine replacement if you are intolerant to caffeine), increases adrenaline levels, must be taken in a fasted state - 20 mg / day, synergistic with synephrine
what happens if taken in a non-fasted state?

I did zero cardio and occasional weight lifting, basically my energy expenditure has been very low and still I lost tons of weight.

All of those are safe and legal:

Caffeine - no brainer, increases metabolism, take in the morning 200 - 400 mg and noon, best taken fasted.

Forskolin - promotes weight loss though some complex mechanisms, has synergistic effects with yohimbine, caffeine and synephrine - 50 mg / day

L-Carnitine - promotes fat oxidation, good for muscle building, synergistic with caffeine - 1.5 gr / day

Synephrine - lightweight version of ephedrine, has moderate effects on its own, but combined with the others its effective - 50 mg / day

EGCG - green tea catechins - promotes fat oxidation, very strong synergistic effect with caffeine, should be taken together - 400 mg / day

- lookism archive;)
I need motivation, was motivated for 2 weeks and I’m crumbling now.