Weight Loss

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
I find that it's very hard to go from eating a lot to eating very little. It feels very...empty. What has been helping me get over this is just drinking a fuck ton of water.

If I'm hungry I drink water. If I'm bored I drink water. If I can't concentrate then I will drink even more water.

Nice clean cold water taste surprisingly good and knowing that you have access to it whenever you want is very comforting.

(I would HIGHLY recommend getting a water bottle off of amazon. You can find one for >10$s pretty easily)

@LondonVillie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, zikzog, volcelfatcel and 4 others
I find that it's very hard to go from eating a lot to eating very little. It feels very...empty. What has been helping me get over this is just drinking a fuck ton of water.

If I'm hungry I drink water. If I'm bored I drink water. If I can't concentrate then I will drink even more water.

Nice clean cold water taste surprisingly good and knowing that you have access to it whenever you want is very comforting.

(I would HIGHLY recommend getting a water bottle off of amazon. You can find one for >10$s pretty easily)

@LondonVillie
I’ve lost 18 kilos since January and that’s often what I’ll do. Drinks lots of water or green tea. Af first I kept on peeing a lot but I got used to it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9670, volcelfatcel and 2 others
12% bodyfat here I come.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Iatrogenic botulism turned my body into a catabolic machine. It has literally melted the remaining fat and muscle in my body away. Collagen said bye bye too.

But to answer your questions, eat more volume. Low calorie, high fiber, high water content foods. Add heaps of veggies to your meals, avoid dehydrated and processed foods like bread, have milk, eggs and beans on a regular basis as they're very filling, eat more fresh fruits, go outside more, meet people if possible, fix your sleep schedule and chew gum between meals

Edit: didn't read properly, you weren't even looking for advice. It's 5 am and I can't fall asleep

Last edited:
Iatrogenic botulism turned my body into a catabolic machine. It has literally melted the remaining fat and muscle in my body away. Collagen said bye bye too.

But to answer your questions, eat more volume. Low calorie, high fiber, high water content foods. Add heaps of veggies to your meals, avoid dehydrated and processed foods like bread, have milk, eggs and beans on a regular basis as they're very filling, eat more fresh fruits, go outside more, meet people if possible, fix your sleep schedule and chew gum between meals
What gum do you chew? Is failim good enough

What gum do you chew? Is failim good enough
Big Red (they're not sold anymore). Just the leftovers from my year's supply bulk order. Falim has titanium dioxide, I wouldn't buy it. Try mastic resin tears or look for a gum without crap ingredients

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Chewing gum also helps if you're hungry

I’ve lost 18 kilos since January and that’s often what I’ll do. Drinks lots of water or green tea. Af first I kept on peeing a lot but I got used to it
Since january? Wtf. You really let yourself slip up didn't you? 1 tip for the future you always have to be in a range where you are 4 weeks of dieting away from 12%, that way you're never too fat or too skinny 14-15% is the perfect range to cruise around during the winter and then summer 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

@LondonVillie
I'll also expand by saying buy a big vacum flask so you don't have to fill up much and the ice cold water helps weightloss due to your body maintaing your metabolic temperature (only a few calories difference between room temp water but every calorie helps)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Since january? Wtf. You really let yourself slip up didn't you? 1 tip for the future you always have to be in a range where you are 4 weeks of dieting away from 12%, that way you're never too fat or too skinny 14-15% is the perfect range to cruise around during the winter and then summer 12%.
Is that not enough weight loss?

Yes, drink a lot of water. Even if you don't try to lose weight.

Also, eat enough protein. It keeps you satiated longer than carbs and fat per calories consumed and you lose more fat and less muscle (and if you gymcel you might even gain muscle while losing fat).

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual and Deleted member 10413
Is that not enough weight loss?
Thats too much weightloss, atleast for the "normal" person. 18kg is like 25% of the average bloke. I suppose if you weighed almost 300lbs than its nothing, just kinda sounds absurd.

Yes, drink a lot of water. Even if you don't try to lose weight.

Also, eat enough protein. It keeps you satiated longer than carbs and fat per calories consumed and you lose more fat and less muscle (and if you gymcel you might even gain muscle while losing fat).
He would 100% but the fact that he has almost 100lbs to lose takes already a shit ton of will power, now add going to the gym, that might be the straw that breaks the camels back u know what i mean?

He would 100% but the fact that he has almost 100lbs to lose takes already a shit ton of will power, now add going to the gym, that might be the straw that breaks the camels back u know what i mean?
Who?

What kind of third world country do you live in to not just have like 40 water bottles laying around

I have a lot of experience leanmaxxing and resistance training, like this post if u are interested in me making a thorough guide on it

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10413