Weighted vests make leanmaxxing childs play

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Using Weighted vests is the biggest tip i would give for someone trying to leanmaxx as someone who went from 95kg to 75kg in 6 months as a student while also building muscle. It increases the amount of fat you lose alot while barely making your cardio harder. Just buy a fucking vest from temu add 10% of your bw in the vest and go out and walk. Some days i could burn more then 2k calories just from walking for 4-5 hours
IMG 0578
Highload in this graph refers to 11% of your bw and low load is 1%

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, halloweed, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Or just wear a trash bag for more sweating and heat

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Nigga think he Goku. Mirin tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, boss8055, ZAATOP4 and 1 other person
Too low class i dont want to smell like cum after 1 hr pref eating 1k calories a day and just walk normally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sbm123 and boss8055
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Or just wear a trash bag for more sweating and heat
You would just be loosing water weight which dosent make sense if you wanna loose weight except maybe a boxing fight

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
I've tried it and it worked pretty good for me, you can just wear it inside your tshirt for 30min in the gym doing cardio, it debloats quicker

Kys you never tried it "SmartFella"
You realise sweating has zero correlation to fat or weight loss? Dumbass retard has been walking around with a trash bag on him thinking its gonna ascend him

• +1
Reactions: SmartFella
You realise sweating has zero correlation to fat or weight loss? Dumbass retard has been walking around with a trash bag on him thinking its gonna ascend him
Sweat literally contains electrolytes (sodium, chloride, etc.) SO THE MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE ELECTROLYTES YOU LOOSE THE BETTER YOU DEBLOAT

I've tried it and it worked pretty good for me, you can just wear it inside your tshirt for 30min in the gym doing cardio, it debloats quicker
This thread isn't about debloating its about losing fat