weights for calves growth

Danubecel

Danubecel

Iron
I am seriously considering doing daily tasks with these kind of weights attached to my ankles. I see no other way of propulsing calf growth other than spamming calf raises at the gym, which I do yet I still have chicken legs. Do you think it would be a waste of money or a big brain move

Attachments

• 51KxXi6x5lL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    51KxXi6x5lL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
if you mean growing calves by walking than the best way to do it would be toe walking.

Calf training is pure cope unless you have low calf insertions

I am seriously considering doing daily tasks with these kind of weights attached to my ankles. I see no other way of propulsing calf growth other than spamming calf raises at the gym, which I do yet I still have chicken legs. Do you think it would be a waste of money or a big brain move
Can't speak for myself, but since its a slow twitch dominant part of the muscle, you ever see those obese guys with big calves? Yeah thats because of prolongued walking resistance, instead of normal training like you would do for chest or arms, this one grows like forearms: You gain muscle and it stays on for life (which is why your grandpa is most likely strong). Go on and try it. Just dont blow your knees out JFL.

if you mean growing calves by walking than the best way to do it would be toe walking.

I would probably get tired of doing that eventually and I would look retarded af doing it in class or at the supermarket, instead with weights I can just hide them under the pants at ankle height and act normal

I would probably get tired of doing that eventually and I would look retarded af doing it in class or at the supermarket, instead with weights I can just hide them under the pants at ankle height and act normal
might be a good idea. i think just spamming calf raises everyday might work better

Just do jump rope as cardio at least 3 days a week for an hour each time. High frequency and volume is the way to make calves grow as they are designed to help humans walk all day.